Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Spanish Port Battle Fleet for Williams Bay They didn't make it.

Screenshot_7.png

Russian one from Kemps bay when they left the port battle after losing to points? and got caught.

20180402223117_1.jpg

Plus many of small skirmishes inbetween were various lone Russian and Spanish ships were sunk.

We had a US fight also, but no one took a screenshot of it. But we won one and lost the other due to the Prussians joining the US :) 

Fun day guys o7 

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bloody Hound said:

Spanish Port Battle Fleet for Williams Bay They didn't make it.

Screenshot_7.png

Russian one from Kemps bay when they left the port battle after losing to points? and got caught.

20180402223117_1.jpg

Plus many of small skirmishes inbetween were various lone Russian and Spanish ships were sunk.

We had a US fight also, but no one took a screenshot of it. But we won one and lost the other due to the Prussians joining the US :) 

Fun day guys o7 

Very interesting. 

I suppose the Swedes will help you when the pirate ports are attacked.

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Very interesting. 

No idea, They came to us and offered us Rum! 

Spanish, Russians, US didn't offer or say anything :( 

They bribed us with so much Rum....5240826395_e17ec9e0da_b.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jorge said:

Very interesting. 

Why shouldn’t they attack you?

First of all I do think the They love to fight and here they could get it. 

Second reason is that even if they don’t care for RvR, you have on your on page put them on war status, wich means they basicly are at war with Russia, USA and Spain, so why shouldn’t they help Sweden. You know: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But it looks like a new big alliance war may break out. Just need to find out where France will fit in. Denmark-Norway wil be betwen a rock and a hard place an get to be the punching bag from all sides. 

To qoute @Lars Kjaer on the situation “ You got to love it, fights yum yum yum”.

Edited by staun

1 hour ago, staun said:

Why shouldn’t they attack you?

First of all I do think the They love to fight and here they could get it. 

Second reason is that even if they don’t care for RvR, you have on your on page put them on war status, wich means they basicly are at war with Russia, USA and Spain, so why shouldn’t they help Sweden. You know: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But it looks like a new big alliance war may break out. Just need to find out where France will fit in. Denmark-Norway wil be betwen a rock and a hard place an get to be the punching bag from all sides. 

To qoute @Lars Kjaer on the situation “ You got to love it, fights yum yum yum”.

Alliances are for chumps. Kot0 agrees terms to fight when Drunk and or offered rum. Yarrrrrrrrrrr 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your rescue will probably be that no one really cares about Danemark-Norge anymore as soon as they are kicked out of other nations core territories.

Rescue? Dont get it. Do we need to be redcued?

Pretty sure there will be a place for the royal danish norweigan captains to fight in the Caribbean. Question is against whom and where, Queda time will tell.

Yesterday 2 Bellonas ganked genious attacking AI at KPR so we start asembilng a task force and 3rd bellona join the other two so we wait outside to battle to end when they exit we had like 5-6 bellonas 2 1st rates and some 4th and 5th rates.

We tag them and then we find out we do not have any actual leader so it was kinda funny how we were able to organise and split them off so one group killed one bellona while other group dealed with other two bellona. Suddenly this battle become intresting Hostile Bucentaure joined but luckly couple of belle poules , aga, trico and bellona prevented him from assisting them so we finish bellonas then we all jump buc.

not sure if we lost anyone meybe that 1st rate that ran away without a firing a singlke shot or reciving one

On 4/3/2018 at 6:53 AM, DreamMaker said:

if not, then they will have to fight against the fulll HP enemy, who has rapairs :rolleyes: it should  be more difficult...

Hey you guys are funny. By the time you got pulled the koto fleet had fought the Spanish main fleet and multiple skirmishes and still had enough reps to finish you off.

Maybe bring some more reps next time guys ;)

57 minutes ago, rediii said:

someone is horrible at creating PB setups and should be fired. :D

Anyway you were pretty happy about the pvp mark present I guess :D

HAHHAHHAHAH

Whats a few more pvp marks to people that just farm them with their alts lol

#OperationDenyContent

Edited by koiz

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Well I don't. If you believe the top pvp players actually have to farm pvp marks you are pretty dense

If that wasnt the plan then I just dont understand it. Doing hostility just to gift your enemy pvp marks and something to shoot at. But yea i'm interested why you did that still. :)

We all know that KOC's guys have gotten caught and punished for alt farming among other things... the truth hurts. :)

Remember its only pixels but what will we do next? Maybe we'll flip it again and show up in just mortar brigs!

I'm sure that silence is eating away at @King of Crowns