Game-Labs Forum

On 19.1.2018 at 1:13 PM, rediii said:

3 hours ago, Alone Hunter said:

Blockade of Flatts :) 

12D7C746CD95EB5B55BC531E79AA88BDA065C56C 

Good to see that Swedes need to rely on Rubli to flip port at same time to get into Cartagena:-) 

45 minutes ago, North said:

Good to see that Swedes need to rely on Rubli to flip port at same time to get into Cartagena:-) 

As well as REDS need Spanish port without battles for 3th place in "Pursuit of Victory Marks" :D  

Edited by Alone Hunter
  • Like 11

43 minutes ago, North said:

If its is the case, nice to se some players try to get a bit organized to fight back of the alliance of Russia, Spain, France and VP.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, North said:

Looking at those screen shots, I am not sure presence of the RI fleet around Carta tonight would make any difference :)

• Like 3

Just now, Cpt. Reverse said:

guys, from where this foul smell of blood and guts?:D

Propably Bermuda. Russian "Empire" sailors corpses are drifting all over the map.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Propably Bermuda. Russian "Empire" sailors corpses are drifting all over the map.

Atleast we show up to fight, can't say the same for the British:-D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, North said:

Atleast we show up to fight, can't say the same for the British:-D 

Ur still trash.

Edited by Toto Cabbage
  • Like 5

Just now, Toto Cabbage said:

Ur still trash.

And still have no problem making you run from a fight:-D 

• Like 1

Just now, North said:

And still have no problem making you run from a fight:-D 

EXILE offered you 4v4 multiple times, you refused every single time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toto Cabbage said:

EXILE offered you 4v4 multiple times, you refused every single time.

Don't concern myself with small puppets:-D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pitxagorri said:

71354D86BE20BE047C4A0C7902DC4F24ECD7EE05

PB les cayes

Is there a video? How did the battle play out?

Edited by vazco
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, vazco said:

Is there a movie? How did the battle play out?

It gave us a lot of ideas on what we need to improve upon and generally gave us quite a few lessons to learn.

Brits gained wind advantage at beginning and kept it throughout most of the battle and then started crushing us after a quite unfortunate command to tack the fleet in a wrong direction in a wrong moment. Shit hit the fan, chaos unveiled and we lost the battle soon after.

It was an interesting experience. Actually - first PB experience for most of Commonwealth players that participated in that battle. We do regret losing our Capital, but we'll manage, rebuild, learn and come back stronger. 

Good fight and congratulations to winners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaRho said:

It gave us a lot of ideas on what we need to improve upon and generally gave us quite a few lessons to learn.

Brits gained wind advantage at beginning and kept it throughout most of the battle and then started crushing us after a quite unfortunate command to tack the fleet in a wrong direction in a wrong moment. Shit hit the fan, chaos unveiled and we lost the battle soon after.

It was an interesting experience. Actually - first PB experience for most of Commonwealth players that participated in that battle. We do regret losing our Capital, but we'll manage, rebuild, learn and come back stronger. 

Good fight and congratulations to winners.

I think DaRho here puts it a bit harshly. Yes there were numerous mistakes made by the Commonwealth. But there were moments and parts of the battle that seemed to click very well. For example communication. Some of us did not know a lick of Polish and some of us did not know a lick of English. Yet we were able to organize and create a communication system that worked apart from a snag where one of the translators perished and then we realized they were not able to use the map which threw us off a bit and caused some confusion. Although we reorganized a minute or two later, the small window that appeared where we could have focused all our firepower on a small group of Great Britain ships closed. There was also a moment earlier where we were able to split a few of their ships from their battle line but failed to capitalize mainly because of the lack of experience on our side. Mind you none of the Polish players have ever commanded anything of this size or dealt with leading a port battle. Many of the players were casuals and have dealt more with small PvP interactions. Great Britain brought some of their best and very experienced RvR players. So for us in the Commonwealth, I think we all felt that we can at least keep our heads up since the battle could have been horribly worse and it was not a train wreck. I think the one thing we are most proud of is how well we organized for this port battle just under 24 hours. We were able to bring a full PB fleet to match Great Britain's numbers, everyone knew what to bring and what their role would be ahead of time, and the initial plans were set. We came out of this battle and learn what mistakes we made and where we need to improve. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vazco said:

Is there a video? How did the battle play out?

I will upload the video today.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

I will upload the video today.

It will be great to see as a means for review for the commonwealth. Also thanks for coming to the port battle yesterday, I think everyone in Poland had a lot of fun.

8 hours ago, North said:

11 hours ago, Alone Hunter said:

Blockade of Flatts :) 

12D7C746CD95EB5B55BC531E79AA88BDA065C56C 

9 hours ago, Alone Hunter said:

Part 2 

0BD3BBA626B733D232BE6748601959CEF5074508   

9 hours ago, Alone Hunter said:

Part 3... It's endless 

7DA5F65AA6704B9E898DFE0C65577B16884B83E2

I hope you still have the ships for carta today. Looks like you will make a huge way around Rubli in the future.

Realy interesting to see that fails tho North. I hope your PB players learned something

• Like 6