Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

I believe pirates are the only nation that can do this by design.  Might be a hold over from the whole outlaw battle days.  Either way, I like it.

Yeah thats the way it has been for a long time now. Ever since the removal of outlaw battles IIRC. Maybe even before that.

4 hours ago, Makrian said:

Battle at Sinamaica

Danes Lead: Lars Kjaer?

Dutch: Makrian le Sage

Nice hard Battle. But we had also luck. One enemy 1st got sunk by leaks. ;)

63C00D0D6D60771A2CF161FA928C04C773CE5F3B

Any screens from Perija and coquibacoa?

29 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

another battle outside Charleston... please notice how the VCO guy RichardHowe jumped into help the day and encourage their Coast Guard defenders. This is why VCO doesn't last long in a nation.

DE39522BA88AB1F3EF4264E2DE5B37D9C7F78233

94E54F921536D3A5AC56D6A75560F5006AEE349F

The US came out of the safe zone?

6 hours ago, Makrian said:

Battle at Sinamaica

Danes Lead: Lars Kjaer?

Dutch: Makrian le Sage

Nice hard Battle. But we had also luck. One enemy 1st got sunk by leaks. ;)

63C00D0D6D60771A2CF161FA928C04C773CE5F3B

Nah it wasen’t a hard battle. We had a hard battle. You managed to be on top from the start. But was a good fight. Did oure best to turn the tide, But just didn’t have it yesterday. 

Tough battles are fun and we had a fun Night. Think we even got 4 new player in a pb.

Lost ships      DNP/kDP     Dutch

1 rate                  2                     4

2 rate                 0                      2

3 rate                 1                      1

It was the overall lose in oure screening and PB. And ofc we lost the Pb. But all in all an even night for both sides. BF defended 2 ports and I guess they had a positive kill ratio. Ducth got one port back, so they can be happy.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

Yes we faced live oak/white oak build from brits in salamanca with hp upgrade and Cartagena refit my santisima was teak/white with Double pen mods and Cartagena had no problem to penetrate on 250m and when i got close and took to much dmg i had no problem outrunning them and repair up:-) seems most pb fleet use heavy build so fearly easy to counter them atm. Seems like the mortar brig meta is comming back:'( 

4 hours ago, staun said:

Nah it wasen’t a hard battle. We had a hard battle. You managed to be on top from the start. But was a good fight. Did oure best to turn the tide, But just didn’t have it yesterday. 

Tough battles are fun and we had a fun Night. Think we even got 4 new player in a pb.

Lost ships      DNP/kDP     Dutch

1 rate                  2                     4

2 rate                 0                      2

3 rate                 1                      1

It was the overall lose in oure screening and PB. And ofc we lost the Pb. But all in all an even night for both sides. BF defended 2 ports and I guess they had a positive kill ratio. Ducth got one port back, so they can be happy.

heuu!!! do mortar briggs ,  mercurys and 4 rate, don't count anymore ? p:

also for what i know of , there were no screenshots taken from perija and cocu (asked for them ,but no one had it perhaps you have them )

also in the 3 screening squadron, we catched a l ocean and a bellona in battle. the ocean was far away and could escape ,and because of that the  battle commander decided we let the bellona go, for being in a unfair fight and time pressure for doing a other battle on the program :) 

ps.how can 3 new players be kontenadmirals  (instant hack ?)  :lol:

Edited by Thonys

49 minutes ago, Thonys said:

heuu!!! do mortar briggs ,  mercurys and 4 rate, don't count anymore ? p:

also for what i know of , there were no screenshots taken from perija and cocu (asked for them ,but no one had it perhaps you have them )

also in the 3 screening squadron, we catched a l ocean and a bellona in battle. the ocean was far away and could escape ,and because of that the  battle commander decided we let the bellona go, for being in a unfair fight and time pressure for doing a other battle on the program :) 

ps.how can 3 new players be kontenadmirals  (instant hack ?)  :lol:

Small  ships I didn't count. Had to make the cut somewhere. Otherwise I had to count basic cutters aswell.

SS for the BF portbattles I guess we can get when Reverse put up the videos.

Unfair fight ore the time pressure? My guess would be the last.

I said 4 and not 3. Yep devs love DN-NG, so we get all the hacks for free to the game. 

But it was a fun night and with 19 Dutch players in the Screening in front of the first Pb and my  guess is 9 in the pb, wich gives 27 players. So guess the time when Dutch claim to be a small nation is over. Don't think at the time even the brits have this numbers ore are cable of flipping 3 ports with in a couple of houres. The Dutch are going to rock the Caribbean.

Edited by staun

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

Problem is to kill it. LO/WO is not a big issue, but Floating Battery is too OP now. You get Full thickness, full HP, full reload ship and also with determined defender cannot board it... How do you kill it? You can kite it easily to death, but kiting doesn't kill ships.

Yersterday the swedish 1st rate was live/white with floating.  It was very hard to sink this ship 

27 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Yersterday the swedish 1st rate was live/white with floating.  It was very hard to sink this ship 

Stern raking to kill crew is about the only way.  I tried to pen that 1st rate yesterday - and 24lb long cannon would not pen the sides at 150-200.  With 32lb cannon I managed just a few hits.  

7 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

another battle outside Charleston... please notice how the VCO guy RichardHowe jumped into help the day and encourage their Coast Guard defenders. This is why VCO doesn't last long in a nation.

DE39522BA88AB1F3EF4264E2DE5B37D9C7F78233

94E54F921536D3A5AC56D6A75560F5006AEE349F

Curious seeing Mr Hachi “We’ll fight WO and the Prussians” Roku joining in on your side. The sharks never do seem to fight the other sharks in this game.  All about those easy kills.  

We’ll be in the US for a while yet.  Coast guard has proven to be a good way to lose ships and not a very good way to improve a players skill level.  So instead we were out sinking other brits elsewhere on the map.  Maybe tonight we’ll sink other frenchies. 

8 hours ago, Christendom said:

We’ll be in the US for a while yet.  Coast guard has proven to be a good way to lose ships and not a very good way to improve a players skill level.  So instead we were out sinking other brits elsewhere on the map.  Maybe tonight we’ll sink other frenchies. 

I doubt it..... to all.....