Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

39 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Rofl... Double numbers and bragging here. Typical spanish behaviour...this is such a BS, how you even dare posting such pics here?

Pathetic.

Prussian BR 2390 - Spanish BR 4385

Think you've got a point.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Rofl... Double numbers and bragging here. Typical spanish behaviour...this is such a BS, how you even dare posting such pics here?

Pathetic.

Can anyone delete this please?

Your comment is pathetic, besides I have never seen you, will you be another Hornblower?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Your comment is pathetic, besides I have never seen you, will you be another Hornblower?

Lol. Dont repeat my comments .)

And, MOST IMPORTANT thing..... dont post pictures showing how "heroic" your battle was :)

Post something like this.

ECB4490692F6DF577615A5B03083178B4CAF3DBC

And i know, my contribution was not big/good enough, but hey, no double BR on our side.

You feel the difference Jorge?

5 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Well he already had the tag of shame because about 20 minutes before I sunk him in his Trinc when he tried to gank me :D Gankers gonna gank.

I thought it quite good, had to crop a couple of lines out to make it fit but I'll not let him forget his shittalk any time time soon. Shittalking doesn't pay.

you fought well. maybe now you can pay to keep your ports open. 

28 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Lol. Dont repeat my comments .)

And, MOST IMPORTANT thing..... dont post pictures showing how "heroic" your battle was :)

Post something like this.

ECB4490692F6DF577615A5B03083178B4CAF3DBC

And i know, my contribution was not big/good enough, but hey, no double BR on our side.

You feel the difference Jorge?

Sure, we sank veterans...can you feel the difference ?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

In the first place US called Spanish fleet to screen port battle. We didn't plan on helping Brits, but since we heard about Spanish presence, we came to even the odds and allow Brits to make it into PB. Goal was achieved. 

After that battle, we killed Santi, Buc, Bellona and some more ships, other Spanish logged out and US ran into port with their "rescue" fleet.

jajajajajaja, as they say in Spain.  Just like all those times you fought RUBLI on the coast....

Prussian involvement for the Brits was expected.  Just like you guys can always be guaranteed upon to help out WO.  Thus proving my aforementioned point. 

We asked Spain to come get some PVP marks.  We were right.

2 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

then do not criticize those who do contribute.

I critisised myself, not the others.

2 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

So if you find half of enemy ships you do not attack them

Point is not to post pics, where you have numbers, more cannons, and win.

Its a matter of honor, of education.

9 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

the battles arise. You can not know if the enemy is out there with 4 ships or with 20. Also nobody has said that battle is heroic. But great for the ships and the high-level captains that intervene in it. Greetings.

Its about the picture, not the battle.

Otherwise anyone would post a pic where 3 frigates gank an Indiaman.

13 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Its about the picture, not the battle.

Otherwise anyone would post a pic where 3 frigates gank an Indiaman.

jajajajaja, are you comparing First rates with teak 3rd rates ? every time santis  shot in parallel we had  reload shock and removed more than half of the armor. The lessons keep them for those who have no idea what this is ...

PD. Our Santi was teak too...

5 hours ago, Fenris said:

No. You had 3 times so many ships as they did. Even you did win, you shouldnt post that pic.

This thred says"Great battle results." So its all in the eyes of the beholder. If they feel that was a great battle, they are allowed to post, if u dont like it...ignore it and move on. No need to be a **** about it!

I am getting real tired of ppl telling other ppl what is ok to post on a public game forum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Don't try to go full retard mode 100% safety, screen out everything, don't allow any PB, because you will lose every each. The only reason Spanish were there is to prevent PB from happening.

They fear the PB's. They did the same in Little Cayman against the danes, 3 nations joined against the danes to prevent the PB.

• Like 1