Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

@Bearwall

1. the screenshot has a bad resolution, can't really read a name or clan tag. (Did i sth wrong? Dont know imgur...)

2. you problem is the gank = bigger numbers?

3. it reads like you were allied to sweden or had at least an non agression pact, is that the point ? Or is there an "anti ganking treaty" that was broken? A gentlemans agreement only to fight in even numbers?

sry, just want to understand your post and the reactionss

Edited by Trino

This topic is for battle reports
Everyone was requested to keep this topic from heated discussions

Here is something that will help to guide the discussion into the proper route.

• Any comment that is not battle result post will be removed 
  • Any poster who posts here without a battle report will be warned and silenced for 30 days.
  • Like 11

Battel result of Mimbres

Spanish commander: Christoph

Strategic commander: He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
Tactical commander: Friedus

Occurence: Best prince driver ever killed Mortar and got circles; while the rest of the two fleet fought well arounf circle A right infront of the habour. Superior ship-tactics worked perfect for the swedish side and after some attemts the battel was won.

5B7A5FEE397250F02D7FA5E4688BE7F07FF35295

Thx for the really good battel. We need more of them!

Edited by Friedus
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Had a nice PB against the dutch, didn't get a screenshot fromt the PB but in general we killed to Bellonas in the PB and then this:

https://imgur.com/a/UIck9

Thx to the dutch for a nice port battle, and a nice atmosphere throughout!

Yeah was a good fight, and the Dutch did fine. We had both the numbers and guns in the battle, still they got close to kill one of us(Lars ofc). Think there was no right side on him, 20% left and 10 % structure. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, staun said:

Yeah was a good fight, and the Dutch did fine. We had both the numbers and guns in the battle, still they got close to kill one of us(Lars ofc). Think there was no right side on him, 20% left and 10 % structure. 

Plenty of structure! I was all ready to kill when I was told to back off...

I believe the tally of swedish firsts either sunk or captured has turned 7 since the night of knives!

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the swedes leaving one of their first rates to burn in front of Gustavia. Srry about that I'll try to be a bit more carefull before I leave a battle in the future...