Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Just now, Landsman said:

I wasn't talking about shallow PBs specifically.

I think you have problems with reading or understanding english, mate... soon nobody will attack you anymore, because they won't bother. When was the last time you lost a PB hard? How many did you win inbetween and before that loss? You see where im going? You think you are soooo good but in reality the rest of the server is just bad / lacking experience and organization. And top pvp players like liquicity joining the winning train doesn't help either. Also you probably spend a shitload of time planning and coordinating all this ( the organisation ) and to me it's just a game.

We are same good as rest i bet. Just better organisation and very good PB leader(s). 

34 minutes ago, troody said:

what are u crying? we are looking for good fights, we got one. thx to everyone! we are going for fights, not for stupid PvE Hostilitygrinding and empty PB...we dont even care for mapwin and stuff....its all about giving our players PvP/RvR Experience and fun

get urself organized, u just need 25 ppl to face us! and we always bring newbies into our PB! so there is alywas the chance to beat us if u play smart - like the pirates did today!

I was today a newby in a full German PB :(:D:P

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cortez said:

Swedes have Tar, Carpenters and Liqucity?

Mimimi? You are 17, i know. Quit playing  :)

tbh I dont even know why you treat me like im that much different ^^ in Port battles its much more about general decisions e.g. in what direction the fleet should be directed etc... And its not like im invincible, lose some / win some...

• Like 3

Just now, Peter Goldman said:

There is too much time and stress needed to organize 25 competitive guys.

Is it? We have a open list everyone can put his name in and then we start sailing.

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

It's funny to read after PB "it was close" and watch the enemy fleet masacred 

Watch the video

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Goldman said:

It's funny to read after every Swedish PB "it was close" and watch the enemy fleet masacred :lol: There is too much time and stress needed to organize 25 competitive guys. You're guys good at it and currently no one can compete with you. 

About safe zones... I really have fun baiting/ambushing/ganking in them :ph34r: The fact itself that they are supposed to be safe and I keep killing ships inside them makes it more interesting and fun.

At few PB i was really i mean REALLY close from sinking...but somehow survive. You "just" need proper place your ship and carefully watch surroundings;)

9 minutes ago, Liq said:

I dont even know why you treat me like im that much different

It's more about the best players joining them instead of fighting against them being a tell-tale sign. If even the best join them rather than fight, what will the bads do?

5 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Yes. All 25 keep asking questions all the time, players cannot keep battle comms, don't listen to commands, like some idiots join before the command was given or they try to join inside the circles or join in the wrong position. Players forget to bring cannons or repairs or crew for PB. You have to explain to all of them like kids that for turning they need to use manual sails and that ramming each other is not the best idea. All the time tell them that "I need help" no one knows who's "I" and who's "me". Do I need to keep on going with that? Some geniuses think that live oak victory with floating battery is a best ship for PB while doing 6 knots. 

He just acts like they are super casual and having a fun time but if you actually watch their streams / replays and listen to comms you can hear they're pretty serious and organised about it... they only play to win.

The pouting in here is absolutely unreal.

Some of the posters should not ever call themselves "competitive".

Waaah waaah you won one battle against us, we'll never fight you again!

And just by the way, ya'll should know better than to argue with a one week old troll account.

Edited by Quineloe

37 minutes ago, Liq said:

tbh I dont even know why you treat me like im that much different ^^ in Port battles its much more about general decisions e.g. in what direction the fleet should be directed etc... And its not like im invincible, lose some / win some...

You are a very good PvP player, everyone knows that, even i do.

Should quote Landsman :)

1 hour ago, Landsman said:

Well now that you have cartagena and even Liquicity joined the winner team there may be a few more "close" ones but then nobody will bother anymore... You have cartagena and swedish carpenters + the most organised RvR players and Liquicity now... R.I.P balance

You can only blame yourselves, why do you attend their PB's? You know very well by now that they don't care about map win or all those ports, they just want to smash people in PB's. They come with those fine words and compliments "good battle", "you are getting better", just to make you come again and again to smash you. They feed their ego and you go home in a cutter.

Have fun in OW pvp and let RVR to them.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Cabral said:

They feed their ego and you go home in a cutter.

Have fun in OW pvp and let RVR to them.

This is what i am thinking. I wasn't actually there because i knew very well how it would end. They are like a professional football team that keeps challenging a bunch of random dudes that only play for fun and then acts like they've accomplished something after they got their easy win so they can feed their ego. It's funny and depressing at the same time. 

I might switch to swedes and stick to OW PvP and when the whole map is blue soon and they killed RvR i can at least teleport everywhere. :lol:

Nobody can reasonably blame Swedes for looking for fights all over the map. Being well organised is not a sin. Of course they would have a better chance by letting other factions build their fleets by training between themselves. It takes more time to build fleets when more people speak different languages than speak the same, and when most haven't played together before. But on the other hand, what are Swedes to do in the meantime? 

It used to be there were always 3 or 4 solid RvR forces on the server that could keep each other busy while the rest of the nations either rebuilt or tried to catch up. The problem arises now in large part from the fact that as the population of the server has dwindled, something every nation has felt, devs have at the same time introduced mechanics which has vastly increased emphasis on preparation and having full 25 man fleets. This has forced the RvR-players who have felt the struggle to always have a 25-man fleet at the ready to converge into a few factions. The old fleets from Dutch, US and partially brits have all converged in Sweden. Of course it is no surprise there are less opportunities to fight.

Attacking becoming exponentially more difficult than defending, battles being decided by positioning and coincidences of wind, rather than ships sinking, and all of this being preceeded by often destructively boring grinding also meant that many RvR-players simply left.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Quineloe said:

The pouting in here is absolutely unreal.

Some of the posters should not ever call themselves "competitive".

Waaah waaah you won one battle against us, we'll never fight you again!

And just by the way, ya'll should know better than to argue with a one week old troll account.

1 hour ago, Quineloe said:

Didn't you just switch nations to fix exactly that? How'd that work out?

Aren't you the troll here? Or just not very bright? Also what Goldman said... two equal teams make a good match and not one team rolling all other teams... stop being ignorant / retarded please...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

It used to be there were always 3 or 4 solid RvR forces on the server that could keep each other busy while the rest of the nations either rebuilt or tried to catch up. The problem arises now in large part from the fact that as the population of the server has dwindled, something every nation has felt, devs have at the same time introduced mechanics which has vastly increased emphasis on preparation and having full 25 man fleets. This has forced the RvR-players who have felt the struggle to always have a 25-man fleet at the ready to converge into a few factions. The old fleets from Dutch, US and partially brits have all converged in Sweden. Of course it is no surprise there are less opportunities to fight.

Attacking becoming exponentially more difficult than defending, battles being decided by positioning and coincidences of wind, rather than ships sinking, and all of this being preceeded by often destructively boring grinding also meant that many RvR-players simply left.

Pretty much this. Thanks for adding it. All im saying is RvR is not really worth it / alive anymore because only swedes still care and stroke their epeens about it and i find that sad. THAT is all i wanted to say...

• Like 1

A little bit off topic, but people joining sweden vor pvp/rvr is exactly the problem.

Or lets say it that way it creates the problem sweden is facing, the server needs 2 pvp/rvr nations and not just one else the one has no one to fight. So maybe people should think about that fact before they change to a already good equipped nation, i dont know how much really active participating members sweden has at the moment, but maybe some clans should band together and join another nation to create the second pvp/rvr nation needed.

8 hours ago, Landsman said:

Aren't you the troll here? Or just not very bright? Also what Goldman said... two equal teams make a good match and not one team rolling all other teams... stop being ignorant / retarded please...

Are you too ashamed to use your real account for this anonymous trolling or can you not log into it anymore because it's banned?

+ignore :)