Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 minute ago, rediii said:

You need 1 mastupgrade atm and 3 knowledge to fit the meta the rest is just bullshit excuses for being bad at positioning, decisionmaking etc.

+1

French rig, perhaps northern carpenters and a speed mod - maybe they could spread the ressources needed to craft them across some more ports

I got my pfrig from 2 to 5 knowledge slots in about 5 pvp battles

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Quiet night for Koto last night :) Good to see the new guys heading out and engaging on there own backs now.
Don't forget though even terms is a very grey area in current meta.

Those new guys were the only ones willing to fight and learn :) Before fighting them we were sitting in front of your capital for a few hours and seeing "veterans" grouping up - I guess in fear we'll flip MT - as noone attacked us, even though we were outnumbered and definitely not in meta-ships :) 

I must say that I value your new players better than your veterans. They also sail better than your veterans :)

Edited by vazco

10 minutes ago, rediii said:

the rest is just bullshit excuses for being bad at positioning, decisionmaking etc.

well everybody has to learn that as well. so i don't now whether it's "bullshit excuses". You know how hard it is to fight with new guys even if they have proper ships.

7 minutes ago, Liq said:

I got my pfrig from 2 to 5 knowledge slots in about 5 pvp battles

Havlock grinded his Trinc this week. 3 days = 4 slots and some k xp to go for the fifth. It is possible and even more fun and faster if one focusses it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

Yes like I said they dont need the best books or permas or 5 slots. The problem is that the player doesnt know what to do or does mistakes most of the time. Its not that they have no northern carpenter or something else

Of course you are correct Redii.

PS:  I'll say this only once. As a clan we've agreed to cease all trash talk and forum arguments. If anyone see's a KOTO member doing so get in contact with myself via the forum or in game PM and please provide evidence.

If you have a personal issue to resolve or salt to vent pm myself and throw insults at your hearts content.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Of course you are correct Redii.

PS:  I'll say this only once. As a clan we've agreed to cease all trash talk and forum arguments. If anyone see's a KOTO member doing so get in contact with myself via the forum or in game PM and please provide evidence.

If you have a personal issue to resolve or salt to vent pm myself and throw insults at your hearts content.

Just to add on top I have only 3 ship knowledges on Belle Poule, and very new to this ship so it is learning curve for myself as well :) Really well played by your guys @Jubal Early, you have some good potential there :)

Regards

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

Just to add on top I have only 3 ship knowledges on Belle Poule, and very new to this ship so it is learning curve for myself as well :) Really well played by your guys @Jubal Early, you have some good potential there :)

Regards

Thanks Cr33d. I'll pass on your regards to them when I get home. Happy hunting

• Like 1