Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Oh I didn’t sink it. Just keeping it safe in port for him. He might need it one day for the right purpos and then it is all his again.  Oh wait before I promis that, I need @Bearwall to sign the deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rough afternoon for the Swedes who paid the iron price so RUBLI and BF could take 2 useless ports and Flip Bermuda.  Totally not "coordinated" though m'rite guys........

Cartagena still stands.  

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

AFF77037A0767DB7CBDEED93BD963A5033EE318A

----

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Rough afternoon for the Swedes who paid the iron price so RUBLI and BF could take 2 useless ports and Flip Bermuda.  Totally not "coordinated" though m'rite guys........

Cartagena still stands.  

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

AFF77037A0767DB7CBDEED93BD963A5033EE318A

----

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Youndidnt kill all the wolves. :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Liq said:

PB @ Jobe 

 

Looking at the names, my condolences to the sheep. ^^

Edited by sveno
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So group of us were doing this very long hunt. Just PvP up the coasts just having some fun. When we got to the Florida Keys however our journey was interrupted by a message stating we are about to run into about ten Prussians that were watching the stream I set up to see if anyone intercepts us in-game. Told everyone to stop and unexpectedly ran into a fleet of Espana heading to Jobe. Took us absolutely by surprise since just minutes earlier they were fighting on the other side of Cuba with Danish and Great Britain. Well they came upon us out of the fog and got us in a battle. The fleet us Poles were in was not meant to handle anything of this nature and voted to attempt to make a break for it. The Two Ingermanlands were too slow however since the Spanish ships were all very light builds. Could have been probably a very bloody battle if surprise was on the Poles side with Espana fleet being made up of very light ships but that was not the case. Both Ingermanlands were lost, Surprise and Endymion made it out safely to attack an Espana Snow that left the battle early,  and Espana did not lose any ships just had some significant damage on the Wasa, Constitution, and the Wappen. Great fight guys thanks for making the evening eventful and fun @Jorge

keys_spain_battle.jpg

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

So group of us were doing this very long hunt. Just PvP up the coasts just having some fun. When we got to the Florida Keys however our journey was interrupted by a message stating we are about to run into about ten Prussians that were watching the stream I set up to see if anyone intercepts us in-game. Told everyone to stop and unexpectedly ran into a fleet of Espana heading to Jobe. Took us absolutely by surprise since just minutes earlier they were fighting on the other side of Cuba with Danish and Great Britain. Well they came upon us out of the fog and got us in a battle. The fleet us Poles were in was not meant to handle anything of this nature and voted to attempt to make a break for it. The Two Ingermanlands were too slow however since the Spanish ships were all very light builds. Could have been probably a very bloody battle if surprise was on the Poles side with Espana fleet being made up of very light ships but that was not the case. Both Ingermanlands were lost, Surprise and Endymion made it out safely to attack an Espana Snow that left the battle early,  and Espana did not lose any ships just had some significant damage on the Wasa, Constitution, and the Wappen. Great fight guys thanks for making the evening eventful and fun @Jorge

keys_spain_battle.jpg

Good fight. 

o7 @Davos Seasworth

Maybe if your light ships supported you the fight would be more fun for all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Good fight. 

o7 @Davos Seasworth

Maybe if your light ships supported you the fight would be more fun for all. 

o7

Yeah we were just initially at first not sure what to expect especially since you guys were headed towards Jobe, we were not sure if you were in heavier ships or not. By the time we realized what ships you guys were in the 5th rates were pretty far out.  I made the call for everyone the faster ships to pull out and we would keep your interest if possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some skirmishes over the past couple of days:

Skirmish at Cartagena

Russians intercepted the Swedish hostilityfleet for Cartagena as they were finishing up the grinding.

Russian Commander: Anolytic

End result:

Client-2018-01-11-22-01-42-09.jpg

Battle of Cartagena

Russian Commander: Anolytic

End result:

Client-2018-01-12-22-07-13-77.jpg

Screening at Cartagena

Russian Commander: JAGs

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

Skirmish at Barranquilla

Russian Commander: Anolytic

Swedish Commander: Havelock

End result:

Client-2018-01-12-23-43-39-63.jpg

Battle of Somerset

Russian Commander: Anolytic

Danish Commander: Captain Reverse?

End result:

Client-2018-01-13-22-26-19-06.jpg

Skirmish at Bermuda

Russian Commander: Anolytic

End result:

Client-2018-01-14-00-21-25-50.jpg

 

In these pictures alone 31 enemy 1st rates sunk or captured by Russia.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Batman said:

Screening battle at St Louis today:

Client2018-01-1418-41-11-146.jpg

GG guys on both sides. Great Britain with their first rates handled the battle very well, it looked at one moment could swing either way but lost favor with the wind and losing PegLeg created a huge step back for Poland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noted that the picture from Saint-Louis can't be watched full screen for some reason,

so I've uploaded it to another hoster - hopefully nobody has to use a spyglass now to read the names of battle participants

Client_2018-01-14_18-41-11-146.jpg

 

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×