5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

owWevgqjTyyVqbEn66wC3w.png

to bad there is a 1.5 hour timer :(

I think that was the weirdest battle Ive ever had

• Like 1

funny little brawl outside mortimer = ) 

ZSVjwq.jpg

• Like 8

I heard someone was paying in PvP marks for sinking WTF's. Well, we got two :) 

odZjMHI.thumb.jpg.6f176a9ef5b34c8437f7e9d7196c6695.jpg

GF pirates. Igor, good to see you again :) I wish we had 10 more minutes to finish our 2vs2 at the end.

Never feed a chicken with grapes, it just swallows it all and can't get enough of it = )

Well most danes don’t borther with Screenshots. So cant put any up. Maybe the britts have some. We had an Pb at San Andreas. They had a screening fleet and all. Startet fighting them short befor 19 servertime. 3,5 hours and 4 fights later I finaly could get to port. Never seen so many brits before. Got split up in many small fight. Even a couple of spanish guys around looking for a fight, luckily brits tast better *then us. Heavy loses on both sides. Lest just say it was the best NA eveing I ever have had. Got a lot of new gained respect for brits. It was tough fights, and many of the fights could have gone to both side.  See you around I hope.

Edited by staun
* changed from us
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, staun said:

Well most danes don’t borther with Screenshots. So cant put any up. Maybe the britts have some. We had an Pb at San Andreas. They had a screening fleet and all. Startet fighting them short befor 19 servertime. 3,5 hours and 4 fights later I finaly could get to port. Never seen so many brits before. Got split up in many small fight. Even a couple of spanish guys around looking for a fight, luckily brits tast better *then us. Heavy loses on both sides. Lest just say it was the best NA eveing I ever have had. Got a lot of new gained respect for brits. It was tough fights, and many of the fights could have gone to both side.  See you around I hope.

are you the guy that stole ma ship? I want that back or I will take it back :P

Have you told @Otto Kohl that you lost another ship. I tryed not to mention you, so   Otto wouldnt know.  I am affraid if He if he finds out, are going to take you out practice on Ai’s😏

edit.

Yep I have it. In game name is Staunberg from DNP.

Btw @Christendom do I get a reward for taking his Victory.:

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, staun said:

Have you told @Otto Kohl that you lost another ship. I tryed not to mention you, so   Otto wouldnt know.  I am affraid if He if he finds out, are going to take you out practice on Ai’s😏

edit.

Yep I have it. In game name is Staunberg from DNP.

Btw @Christendom do I get a reward to win his Victory.:

already claimed.  and you need screenshots.  I do applaud you for sinking hachi, hope he loses more copper trincs

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

already claimed.  and you need screenshots.  I do applaud you for sinking hachi, hope he loses more copper trincs

Thought a Vic, was better. And I have something better than screnshot. I have him caling me out. Dont need more prof. But ok with the reward money. Plan was anyway to get you to raise his Bounty. Just sad it is so low. He deserves better. And as long I have his Victory, it would haven been nice if other * players, because of a high Bounty could keep him busy. 

Edited by staun
* to players

18 minutes ago, staun said:

Thought a Vic, was better. And I have something better than screnshot. I have him caling me out. Dont need more prof. But ok with the reward money. Plan was anyway to get you to raise his Bounty. Just sad it is so low. He deserves better. And as long I have his Victory, it would haven been nice if other * players, because of a high Bounty could keep him busy. 

Seawolf got him earlier in the week.  I won't speak for hachi, but losing a vic really means nothing these days.  Brits have so many spare victory marks from weeks on conquest board for all the empty ports they used to own, they're very easily replaced.  Frankly it's a sad state of affairs if people are sinking 1st rates with carta tar mods/navy structure just for PVP marks......   I'd rather lose vics or oceans all week with thickness mods than lose a copper plated trinc or wasa.