Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

22 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

AHHHH that moment when you have told so many lies that you don't even know which ones are true anymore. you had 16 guys last night at guyama. that's enough fro a 4800 br port. #dodger.

Actually we had 12.  2 of which EU based players (Skmarsh and Tiargo) that stayed up late to fill the BR.  Our numbers are inconsistent and a lot of players also play during the day and don't really feel like grinding ports at night or defending them.        

e01a0f1ee5349856dfa40c26aa57111b.jpg

He's a screenshot of what we took into Guayama.  Not quite 16....

#FakeNews

• Like 2

Screening battle outside Hat Island.

Commander @mexicanbatman

It was a hard battle, fighting ortography, getting Chinese not to write in chinese, the Germans to understand what letter comes now, the Swedes not to draw a pronounced genital and everybody to stop drinking booze!

BE8F1742A022180236139B61513CD03BACF15180

Anyway, inside the PB, GG WP o7 Russia.

Edited by sveno
  • Like 18

Those guys at Misteriosa had only a few players who had experienced a Port Battle.  Hats off to the VCO clan who facilitated it and showed us the value of experience.  Spanked? I prefer some guys who genuinely love the game, and want to learn and help keep it alive, giving it a go and falling short.  The future of the game may be based around those players like SALTP wishing to put their ships at risk to learn.  Maybe Christendom you could pop along to the next one so we can get at least 1 kill :D

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, z4ys said:

hope they had guns :D

Of course - I'm not Lord Vicious

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Those guys at Misteriosa had only a few players who had experienced a Port Battle.  Hats off to the VCO clan who facilitated it and showed us the value of experience.  Spanked? I prefer some guys who genuinely love the game, and want to learn and help keep it alive, giving it a go and falling short.  The future of the game may be based around those players like SALTP wishing to put their ships at risk to learn.  Maybe Christendom you could pop along to the next one so we can get at least 1 kill :D

I wanted to go for a crack at Hardy, but neither of us made it.  I was too busy losing a Buc up at Sombrero Island.  

We had several guys in there that typically don't get to go into PBs and I hear it was good fun.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

All joking aside the VCO clan gained PVP marks, we gained experience and the process was handled honourably on both sides.  o7 to all Russian players involved.

why don't you ask to do fleet practice vs other brits and not give the enemy marks? I don't care what you do and its a free world after all but there is a lobby now that will teach you pvp with no risk :) 

We have done 3 so far and its the most fun you can have :)

• Like 4

This was agreed before we understood the lobby concept but it was also a chance for players who have never be in a PB to understand how the basics work.  We will be looking there next.  Better to have a clan wanted to learn rather than running trading and ai fleet missions only.  Take your point on the PVP marks, but the experience may yield some reward. :)

Edited by Roadkill
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

This was agreed before we understood the lobby concept but it was also a chance for players who have never be in a PB to understand how the basics work.  We will be looking there next.  Better to have a clan wanted to learn rather than running trading and ai fleet missions only.  Take your point on the PVP marks, but the experience may yield some reward. :)

Fleet practice cannot simulate a PB, there’s value in actual first hand experience for the players and commanders.  

Feel free to come again

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

why don't you ask to do fleet practice vs other brits and not give the enemy marks? I don't care what you do and its a free world after all but there is a lobby now that will teach you pvp with no risk :) 

Fleet practice is yolo while a Pb vs a real enemy let you play different - a more realistic behavior.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Life 's not easy at the bottom. Go on.

Wouldn't know. So what is it like? :)

12 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

4 hours ago, z4ys said:

Fleet practice is yolo while a Pb vs a real enemy let you play different - a more realistic behavior.

Room for both.  Most people want to improve and aren't on this forum if they don't care about the game. :)

15 hours ago, Liq said:

Pretty random battle outside Harbor Island, mixed up fleets of several nations showing up looking for a fight at a PB that never happened :D gg

i3PJXwa.jpg

Good, good. Seems some prussians want the pardon from the British Empire. 

Your action against the Empire's enemies is noted. Keep going.

From here, I would like to send a message to our enemies and hostile nations:

The Empire is generous and will accept an honorable surrender of your forces. We acted as gentlemans and showed mercy with the US and we will do same again.

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The Empire is generous and will accept an honorable surrender of your forces. We acted as gentlemans and showed mercy with the US and we will do same again.

Hey Mr Hornblower,

I kneel infront of you and to show my gratitude for your generous offer I would like to gift you the Bucentaure of the dirty Russian Christendom. Just message me ingame and I will give it to you for free!

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Hey Mr Hornblower,

I kneel infront of you and to show my gratitude for your generous offer I would like to gift you the Bucentaure of the dirty Russian Christendom. Just message me ingame and I will give it to you for free!

Ok as soon as possible i will contact you in game. Buc is coming with cannons and repairs i suppose. 😎

• Like 1