Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

6 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

yup 1x victory with cartahena refit and 1x wasa teak white oak :)

My friend, we have many victory marks to spare. 

Can you say the same? Looks like the Commonpoor is not going to win any in a long time.

We have so many that our captains change them for paints, upgrades, skillbooks or the new cannons.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

3 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

My friend, we have many victory marks to spare. 

Can you say the same? Looks like the Commonpoor is not going to win any in a long time.

If you willl keep supplying us with 1st rate as you did in last 2 days we don;t need to win anything... 2x santisima yesterday 1x victory today :)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Tac said:

Thing is what makes you think he plays for the brits? Smoke and mirrors.

Nah he is forum warrior - thats all. Ignore - not worth to discuss with those kind.

They got superior numbers and 5-6 L`Oceans today at  Conception vs our one Vicky a few second rates and few 4th but they prefer buy frigates from shop, spread in all directions and join pb instead give us a real fight:lol:. We took of them Vicky, Wasa ,Rattle and sunk few frigs. Expression from PotBS "lolbrits" fit them perfect. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bart Smith said:

Nah he is forum warrior - thats all. Ignore - not worth to discuss with those kind.

They got superior numbers and 5-6 L`Oceans today at  Conception vs our one Vicky a few second rates and few 4th but they prefer buy frigates from shop, spread in all directions and join pb instead give us a real fight:lol:. Expression from PotBS "lolbrits" fit them perfect. 

The goal wasn't to give fun to some bored players. 

Our captains did their duty. 

11 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Aye - being a cowards. But anyway can we have hope you leave KPR one day?

Our captains knew the risks and embraced them. They went into hostile territory and accomplished the conquest objectives. That is courage.

We are at our own since the frogs dropped our alliance, unlike your coward nation, under the babysitting of the Swerg. Something you can't deny when your settled just near one of their main bases.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

3 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

Ok, Bart, after reading those words from you, I decided to end my ruse to not to go too far. I'm Admiral Horatio Hornblower, I'm simply trolling. 

Of course I won't abandon my role and on my another account I will keep posting bullshit, it's just too funny.  Don't take it seriously though, I'm noone in the British nation - I don't even have an account there.

• Like 5

On 31-12-2017 at 5:34 AM, vazco said:

Ok, Bart, after reading those words from you, I decided to end my ruse to not to go too far. I'm Admiral Horatio Hornblower, I'm simply trolling. 

Of course I won't abandon my role and on my another account I will keep posting bullshit, it's just too funny.  Don't take it seriously though, I'm noone in the British nation - I don't even have an account there.

I feel a bit disappointed now :(

2 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

We even fought vs Fir/Fir ships with copper plating...

those are not the good WO players. 

Aster is good at running and rafi is basically awful.  It took him an hour and a half and 2 battles until I ran out of repairs to sink my heavy rat vs his endy last night.  very bad.

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Aster is good at running and rafi is basically awful.  It took him an hour and a half and 2 battles until I ran out of repairs to sink my heavy rat vs his endy last night.  very bad.

who are the good ones? smashed stingray already and koc wont fight 

52 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

its not my fault you try to solo pvp by dock humping at tortue. 

you make it sound like solo hunting is worse than group ganking brother. Just deal with the fact that WO is a gank clan with no skill. Cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

First time ever I've seen Christendom outside on his own, well sort of on his own, sailing 2 accounts (dual boxing at 4am in a port battle wtf). I savoured every  moment of this encounter, especially at 4am on year's day and drunk. Seeing him struggle was quite satisfying.

I let you out to regain crew, you sailed into my arms again and I was going to continue the punishment but you surrendered. What a letdown.

EDIT

Some stats for you since you're such a forum warrior:

you did - 10% sail damage, 2% hull damage, 30% crew damage in however long I let you do this for. For a guy with like 20k hours into this game you officially suck, kthx.

Edited by Le Raf Boom