Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

10 minutes ago, Batman said:

NOT shouting over each other and actually LISTENING to orders in battle is certainly a big effort for many british captains.

People listen to the ones who are true leaders.

The leadership doesn't come because you are a veteran player or you are in an old clan. And more important, being so rude and unpolite with your own nation's captains is wrong, you only gain their hate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Batman said:

1mhv3b.jpg

@staun I'm offering Table of parts of ships of war to the guy who reveals his identity. Already said this multiple times in global as well.

Well I hope that He one day tells who he is. It would be a shame if his identity should end up as one if the great unsolved mysteries in history. Like what happend i Roswell, are there aliens in Area 51. It would just be sad if the World never get to know who this great man really is. Just sad😩

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

And more important, being so rude and unpolite with your own nation's captains is wrong, you only gain their hate.

Sometimes speaking the truth requires you to be rude und an unpolite.

People don't want to be confronted with uncomfortable facts, so they hate you for speaking harshly, but truly.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, victor said:

well, you have to admit he's entertaining at least.

11 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

And he got one more thing you have to admire - ability to unite nearly whole server against brits :D

His post count is very low tough. I think he hasn't been playing that long.

On 12/24/2017 at 7:04 AM, ScipioTortuga said:

I wasnt there myself, but as far as I remember it was a port BATTLE so I dunno. :P although I agree it was not a fair one.

And some global guys had to buy mercs from shop to participate since they didnt have any before, so I guess he forgot the cannons out of hurry :P

Shows you just how much the guys in DUTCH on global actually did port battles.  Wonder how many other ships they won't have ready lol

7 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

They were gaining hostility for Calobelo.

We don't care about your claims. Panama is an area historically controlled by GB. However we can let you settle here if you work with us in our conquest goals.

Baxo Nuevo was my first Port battle since the merge and I felt like I was right back on Global again. In fact the only guy that tried to fight was from GLOBAL sever.  If this is how you GB plan to beat the Prussian and Polish than I don't think they have much to worry about.  I'm just glad I did my part while the rest of the Russian fleet was sinking your fleet in your home waters.  Maybe I should say it's now MOTHER RUSSIA'S home waters?  

Again I want to thank Luck L for sticking it out and having fun with us.  You gave me a little fight and my first merge PvP kill.  Hell got three last night just running around helping in that Prince.  I honestly got to get some bigger ships over in the area now.  

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Oh and when they escaped I don't think even half of us had made it into the battle yet.  The AHOY guys never left A circle or even tried to fight.  With every one showing up late they might of been able to sink a few of us and held off the port long enough to maybe win or get back up.

Edited by Suicidal Tendencies
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You and your impossible nation will regret this actions against GB. We could have been good neighbors.

After we stablish a base in the area we will drive you out from Panama. You will soon enjoy the visit of the pirates at Haiti.

That is Some pretty big talk from someone who isnt even sharing his own ingame name. Why dont u put Some backbone to those Words and let us enjoy Haïti again, i would like to see you try since all i see now is a coward trying to act like a the thoughest captain in the game.

Look like we are going to have a fight who is going to be Hornblowers new nation. Maby we can get som odds, soe we can start betting.

For now we have Russia, Spain and Poland. I would have trowen Denmark/Norway in the hat. But lets be fair, we can’t offer a nation worthy of Hornblower.

8 hours ago, Katastrophic said:

That is Some pretty big talk from someone who isnt even sharing his own ingame name. Why dont u put Some backbone to those Words and let us enjoy Haïti again, i would like to see you try since all i see now is a coward trying to act like a the thoughest captain in the game.

Speaking of cowards, did you achieve anything at Concepcion and Chiriqui today?

From now on, you have new neighbors. Let's be friendly, it is in your best interest.

To my murican friends, you should do less pve. Looks that you can only win empty PBs. Those contested end quite badly for you. Despite the influx of players from global you haven't changed a bit.

Hope you enjoy the visit of the pirates to your capital, they really do.

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Speaking of cowards, did you achieve anything at Concepcion and Chiriqui today?

From now on, you have new neighbors. Let's be friendly, it is in your best interest.

To my murican friends, you should do less pve. Looks that you can only win empty PBs. Those contested end quite badly for you. Despite the influx of players from global you haven't changed a bit.

Hope you enjoy the visit of the pirates to your capital, they really do.

yup 1x victory with cartahena refit and 1x wasa teak white oak :)

• Like 1