Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

5 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You and your impossible nation will regret this actions against GB. We could have been good neighbors.

After we stablish a base in the area we will drive you out from Panama. You will soon enjoy the visit of the pirates at Haiti.

oh wow, does it mean we will find out your real in game name ?

Edited by Cr33D
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You and your impossible nation will regret this actions against GB. We could have been good neighbors.

After we stablish a base in the area we will drive you out from Panama. You will soon enjoy the visit of the pirates at Haiti.

Prussians and Polish are there. Do you want to kick them out?

57 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Could you guys pay more attention to the belize area please?  these empty PBs are boring

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Polish attacked GB forces in a rvr mission. This little nation doesn't deserve any considerations.

They were not attacked in a RvR mission. 

It was a good fight with the two honorable members of BTF. They lost and no harsh words were exchanged. Only positive remarks and responses were given. It is a shame that you would desecrate the great fight those two members of BTF put up just for your own petty gain.

They were also attacking a port that Poland laid claim to days ago. Out of respect for the holidays Poland halted their attacks against the Prussians. Everything West of Calobelo we could hardly give a bother.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

18 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

They were not attacked in a RvR mission. 

It was a good fight with the two honorable members of BTF. They lost and no harsh words were exchanged. Only positive remarks and responses were given. It is a shame that you would desecrate the great fight those two members of BTF put up just for your own petty gain.

They were also attacking a port that Poland laid claim to days ago. Out of respect for the holidays Poland halted their attacks against the Prussians. Everything West of Calobelo we could hardly give a bother.

They were gaining hostility for Calobelo.

We don't care about your claims. Panama is an area historically controlled by GB. However we can let you settle here if you work with us in our conquest goals.

11 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

We don't care about your claims. Panama is an area historically controlled by GB. However we can let you settle here if you work with us in our conquest goals.

Belize was also a historically controlled area by GB and you've given up most of it without a fight.   Panama should be owned by those who can defend it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

We don`t care about what was historically controlled by redcoats. Time to "re-write" the history then.

BTW level of misbehaving and arrogance of some british captains (look chat few posts up) make me think you  guys deserve a some serious spanking.:lol:

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

We don`t care about what was historically controlled by redcoats. Time to "re-write" the history then.

BTW level of misbehaving and arrogance of some british captains (look chat few posts up) make me think you  guys deserve a some serious spanking.:lol:

You were british some time ago. GB treated you well, you have a debt of honor.

You can't spank anyone with your current numbers, never forget that. 

54 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You were british some time ago. GB treated you well, you have a debt of honor.

You can't spank anyone with your current numbers, never forget that. 

And do you honnestly think you need many ports ore player to a pain in the butt * to a big nation.

My knowledge of them is that they have a clear leadership, can organaize things fast and all are set on a commen goal. They may only field 10-20 players. But I take that evry Day over a split nation, with more pve players than pvp players. 

But guess thats just me being a fool.

Edited by staun

19 minutes ago, staun said:

And do you honnestly think you need many ports ore player to a pain in the Butt. 

See the dutch, prussians, danes... all irrelevant.

The poles must have suffered the bleeding of their numbers due to their defeats against pirates and the relocation in Panama.

They can't be serious with their claims when GB can flip several ports at the same time, hide in battle and set the defense timers at 03:00 server time. That way even their friends, the swerg, won't be able to do anything.

Why do we have to be hostile to each other? There is a more profitable way for both nations.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

19 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The poles must have suffered the bleeding of their numbers due to their defeats against pirates and the relocation in Panama.

They can't be serious with their claims when GB can flip several ports at the same time, hide in battle and set the defense timers at 03:00 server time. That way even their friends, the swerg, won't be able to do anything.

Why do we have to be hostile to each other? There is a more profitable way for both nations.

image.jpeg.c6445ca2606fad443c108f3c993e2842.jpeg

Deal with it: NO ONE trusts Great Britain as far as alliances are concerned.

You are split in clan wars. You barely organize your RvR. You suffered the bleeding of several RvR clans and players. You fought against everyone thinking that numbers were on your side.

But .... more important ... you counted on Global players to get back and repeat the well known nightflip tactics ... but ... you did it wrong (at least until now) and then you are paying the count.

This is the only reason why you come here crying against everyone (but begging for alliances)!

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

They can't be serious with their claims when GB can flip several ports at the same time, hide in battle and set the defense timers at 03:00 server time. That way even their friends, swerg, won't be able to do anything.

Actually I dont think as any of the above mentioned is irrelivant. The big Nations just havent found a way to use the strenght in those nations, aswell they them self not yeth have decided how they them self see there rolle in RvR. Imo they try to fight in the trational way. Wich I think is a mistanke.  

Why hostile? In my expirience when put a gun to my head, and then asked do do something, well lets say in that case, I have a tendensy to be hostile.

And what is GB role in the game. To be Lord of many ports, so they can afford to loose them to strong Nations-?

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Why does everybody give Hornblower a platform to troll again and again? I and others said multiple times - nobody know who he is ingame and he speaks only for himself.

Just ignore him, don't pay attention to his posts.

Dear Batman, you gave up in your duties.

Why we have to pay attention to your posts?

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

Why does everybody give Hornblower a platform to troll again and again? I and others said multiple times - nobody know who he is ingame and he speaks only for himself.

Just ignore him, don't pay attention to his posts.

Because he is funny. I must say I simply love him. On a borring day, He can an will deliver 15 min of fun.

And no, I dont think that any of those that wears “big boy pants”, lisen to him. But I only have smal pants, and as said, he is good for 15 min of entertainment.

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Duties, what duties? Yesterday at Turneffe I got reminded why I gave up on those duties. For every good player in GB come five who are shit.

As always, the SLRN guys believe they are better than others. It must be a tag thing.

The only shit here is your contempt to the efforts of many british captains.

11 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The only shit here is your contempt to the efforts of many british captains.

NOT shouting over each other and actually LISTENING to orders in battle is certainly a big effort for many british captains.