Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

3 hours ago, Jorge said:

@EliteDelta please can you tell to Malachy where the battle happened?

And speaking of the combat, it was very hard, if we had faced less experienced players we would have sunk them both. It was a very good combat, fun and those who serve to learn to play.

I don't really care... I have very little regard for Spain or vltra:)

Edited by Malachy

48 minutes ago, Jorge said:

We do not give a shit what you think, but not because you're British or the DPL clan, just because you're an asshole

Yes, I am. And have never pretended otherwise. I'm not in this game to make friends or Be nice. If you lack in ability, I have no use for you. 

1 hour ago, Bart Smith said:

LOL. Otto "pirates is my life" Khol under read coat...shame on you:lol:. How you can look in the mirror being a "lolbrit" ? Make my day

There are quite a few privateers flying the Union Jack right now. Make no mistake, we don't give a damn about RVR, we are only sinking and capturing stuff from RVR folks. I've had more battles in a week than I had in a month of being a pirate. I'm still a pirate and play that way just using the 🇬🇧 to bring the battles to me without sailing around. Pretty sure Otto and the others are doing the same thing.

2 hours ago, Malachy said:

There are quite a few privateers flying the Union Jack right now. Make no mistake, we don't give a damn about RVR, we are only sinking and capturing stuff from RVR folks. I've had more battles in a week than I had in a month of being a pirate. I'm still a pirate and play that way just using the 🇬🇧 to bring the battles to me without sailing around. Pretty sure Otto and the others are doing the same thing.

Well you can find a challenge in "impossible" nations instead join most populated...but hey that your logic:) 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

I took two screenshots of battle of Higuain and both are now without the tab screen... anyone know how to reliably screenshot that god damn thing?

what do you mean? just hold tab and press your screenshot key (mine is f12)?