Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Portbattle Pirates vs Sweden @ Port de Paix

Commanders:
Sweden: redii, sveno
Pirates: Moscalb ?

Result: Swedish victory

AFD495A34D4B3EC281C310E3CF01DE2EF4198BCD

A funny and chaotic Portbattle, a lot of chaos. Some Swedes came too late to the PB. Swedes used 5! mortar Brigs. Pirates attacked from upwind, the Swedes kept close to the shore of the harbour. After that any organisation of both fleets went FUBAR. There was also a mass boarding in the middle with 7 ships and 5 mortars shooting into them.

Swedish PoV by @rediii first part (then windows update)...

Swedish PoV by @rediii second part

Pirate PoV by @Moscalb

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/202375460

Many thanks to the Pirates for this Portbattle, we really enjoyed it! GG WP o7

Edited by sveno
  • Like 3

I'm confused, does anyone care enough about what hornblower says to translate his words, from morrons speak into English!!!?

Hornblower I know you struggle understanding the simplest of things...

We Russians FIGHT the sweeds, we win, we loose. You 'mighty' GB abandoned 5 ports the moment the Swedish attacked a single one of your ports.......! You GB are struggling in a war with a Spanish nation/clan with 10-20 members!!! 

Unlike the standard nations, the new pvp nations like the Russian Empire were forged In Conflict, born in flame. We have no homeland, no safe warm waters to hide in, we only know the call of battle. We seek the smell of gunpowder, the screams of men. War is the only thing that brings us peace.

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

You GB are struggling in a war with a Spanish nation/clan with 10-20 members!!! 

We defend Cartagena and we will defend mobile :P

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

the new pvp nations like the Russian Empire were forged In Conflict, born in flame. We have no homeland, no safe warm waters to hide in, we only know the call of battle. We seek the smell of gunpowder, the screams of men. War is the only thing that brings us peace.

Resultado de imagen de third rome eu4

• Like 1

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

I'm confused, does anyone care enough about what hornblower says to translate his words, from morrons speak into English!!!?

We Russians FIGHT the sweeds, we win, we loose. You 'mighty' GB abandoned 5 ports the moment the Swedish attacked a single one of your ports.......! You GB are struggling in a war with a Spanish nation/clan with 10-20 members!!! 

Unlike the standard nations, the new pvp nations like the Russian Empire were forged In Conflict, born in flame. We have no homeland, no safe warm waters to hide in, we only know the call of battle. We seek the smell of gunpowder, the screams of men. War is the only thing that brings us peace.

fake news from the trumpmonk33y

we russians .. why dont we see your name in these battles ???

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

fake news from the trumpmonk33y

we russians .. why dont we see your name in these battles ???

Where were you then monkey?  Where were your British hero's! 

"Death walks in the shadow of the Russian fleet, death's presence warms the hearts of Russian captains"

Edited by monk33y

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

"We russians FIGHT the swedes, we lose, we lose". A tiny correction.

Born in flame and soon you will only be ashes.

You don't have homeland and, at this rate of defeats, no ports.

At best, you smell the smoke of cigarettes. Forum pvp is the only war the russians can win.

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

"We russians FIGHT the swedes, we lose, we lose". A tiny correction.

Born in flame and soon you will only be ashes.

You don't have homeland and, at this rate of defeats, no ports.

At best, you smell the smoke of cigarettes. Forum pvp is the only war the russians can win.

"sir! Sails on the horizon...."

Edited by monk33y

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Where were you then monkey?  Where were your British hero's! 

"Death walks in the shadow of the Russian fleet, death's presence warms the hearts of Russian captains"

where was i when ??    why should  I be in a Russia v sweden port battle

if you still have the game installed which i doubt due to your lack of in game knowledge .. check out the conquest leader board Brits 2 wins .. Russia lost 3

point still stands ...where does it say Monk33y in the russian port battle fleets .. win or lose

if I sailed for Russia i would be trying to kick you out of nation ... your ill informed posts and grandious claims on here .. make you look like a fool and reflect badly on the rest of the nation you claim to sail for ..but no one can see evidence of

Your only redmeeming feature is your continuing claim that the British nation is in your words  "mighty " and has "british heros"  makes me feel important :)   funny how only you think that the british nation is mighty

yes death does indeed walk in the shadow of the russian fleet  ..death knows where to walk and  the grim reaper has a fine harvest of russian captains ... funny how the lists of  brave russian heros who met their watery deaths  never include the russian captain called monk33y ..

if your in game actions matched the bs you spout on here the russian fleet would have one ported every nation in game

Lets be fair Hornblower. It is lose, lose, lose, win, lose lose lose lose. But they do derserve respect for fighting. How bad are they are at RvR? I still think they have some to offer. They have beaten us in evry pb( except the last against BF)and think some piraters too.

but it could be time for the sweeds to find a new whipping boy.

17 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I bet 5m of gold that GB would lose a port battle against Russia. I've already seen enough screenshots of complete defeats against VLTRA, that is enough information for me on state of the nation and its strength. 

Yesterday a small group of pirates proved also the weaknesses of the nation right outside their capital. A fleet of 25 captains feeling safe in their safe zone decided to engage medium size pirate fleet. British captains being too confident experienced a complete defeat and compromitation:

13v25

F6BA2281DE3A717AECC4B3C985893C876F9CBFC9

think your been harsh there mate ....look at the names on the pirate fleet .. some of what i consider to the best players in the game there

brit fleet as usual a mixture of captains some experienced some not so  .. lots not on ts as per usual

but im not making excuses ..

.the pirates came and sat  sat outside kpr ... we wanted some fun ... so engaged .,, were we confident no .. we wanted to play and have some fun

flame all you like... poke fun and have a laugh at our expense

next time we wont attack and they can sit there all night

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, staun said:

Lets be fair Hornblower. It is lose, lose, lose, win, lose lose lose lose. But they do derserve respect for fighting. How bad are they are at RvR? I still think they have some to offer. They have beaten us in evry pb( except the last against BF)and think some piraters too.

Russian fleet does deserve a lot of respect for their actions .... shame monk33y then destroys it for them with his forum BS

15 minutes ago, staun said:

To quote my honorable friend.... "The British port battles record versus AI - win, win, loose, loose.

Against 15 man Spanish clan - win, win, loose, loose, loose, cry on forum, loose"

I'll leave this thread for talk of pvp results as I have upset British captains... The defence of there 'feelings' is of great concern to me.

Edited by monk33y

Just now, monk33y said:

To quote my honorable friend.... "The British port battles record versus AI - win, win, loose, loose.

Against 15 man Spanish clan - win, win, loose, loose, loose, cry on forum, loose"

lol ... difference is we dont claim to be the best we dont claim to make anyone afraid that we are coming for them and they should tremble at the sight of our sails coming over the horizon

you do

see you stil refuse to answer my question

when you have so much to say

why is monk33y never in the russian battle fleets ?????????????

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

lol ... difference is we dont claim to be the best we dont claim to make anyone afraid that we are coming for them and they should tremble at the sight of our sails coming over the horizon

you do

see you stil refuse to answer my question

when you have so much to say

why is monk33y never in the russian battle fleets ?????????????

Please quote me were I say we are the best! Or where I claim everyone is afraid of us... 

Iv upset you, I'm sorry. Here, please take this tissue and dab your eyes dry... I take no pleasure in seeing you get upset...

33 minutes ago, staun said:

My mistake. Thanks for your correction.

Let the swedes have fun, they are enjoying looking how the mighty russian fleet fails every time.

Have you seen how quiet are@Graf Bernadotte @Anolytic and @North? Not more great speeches about their rivalry with the swedes. Unlike @monk33y, they might realize that "Russia is falling".

13 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Pirates were on different comms too, you see ALOHA on our thingy, Russians on their Teamspeak and some EXILE, but that's not the point. The point is that it is just pathetic that hostile nation can have a fleet right outside British capital and most of the time the major British clans don't give a single hello kitty. Now you can have excuses that there is a safe zone, no danger, blah blah... but back in the day without safe zones... this was very pathetic. When I started playing, once enemy fleet started blockading KPR or was spotted nearby, British would assembly defensive fleet in no time and engage, drive away enemies. Then it all became "who cares about KPR", "only rookies around, forget about it", "leave KPR"... Now it becomes "It's safe zone, who cares, ignore them". That is just very pathetic and shows the weakness of the nation. My friends told me that like always there was a huge drama in nation chat about this fight, about the blockade. This also shows a bad example for the new players, the biggest clans and best players in the nation totally ignore hostile fleet right next to the capital of the British Empire. 

One word "fear"

Edited by monk33y