Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

49 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Some posts were removed. Stick to the light RP character in-game and not the person RL.

And no, NN board is not your "shitposting" place to insult each other out of character.

If someone is revealing nothing about himself whatsoever, how can we talk to them  except out of character?

I've had this guy on ignore for a long time people. I suggest you all do the same.

56 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I didn't say our current ingame navy is the best of the server. But I'm quite sure that, without some rotten apples, we will prevail.

I can't put on risk my clan and my nation because some rats desire their little revenge. I'm not a shortsighted neither a selfish british captain like some of you have proven (Cartagena).

Some kills won't solve anything for Great Britain. But my message here can make a difference.

To my british fellows, hold strong.

To the rats, you are nothing and you will accomplish nothing against our determination to rise again from the ashes. You are like the moskito in the horn of a bull.

To the spantards, you have won some battles. But you are losing the war, as always. 

Your navy is worthless. The French put up a better fight. 

12 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Come to one of our ports with all your elite (gankers) players.

We could show you how the carebears can defend against the old members of the so amazing DPL and AHOY clans. 

Because I'm generous, a tip for the port battle, 25 le gros ventre refit might not be the best fleet.

We own kpr and Belize every night. You aren't fit to kiss the dirt a DPL or ahoy captain walked upon. You think you are tough? Choose any number of British captains, meet us between navasse and morant. We will wipe the floor with you then wipe our arses with your entrails.

Edited by Malachy

34 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I'm sorry, but we don't play carebear RvR grinding hostility PvE game. We live in free towns like true pyrates. Do you want to fight 3v3 or you wanna hide inside your safe ports?

You grinded ports before. As pirate, you flipped blondel cay. Now you say otherwise.

33 minutes ago, Malachy said:

We own kpr and Belize every night. You aren't fit to kiss the dirt a DPL or ahoy captain walked upon. You think you are tough? Choose any number of British captains, meet us between navasse and morant. We will wipe the floor with you then wipe our arses with your entrails.

I love your roleplaying. Top quality. You look quite confortable in your new life as a rat. 

You are invited with another 24 mosquitos to show your superior skills in a fair port battle.

A few posts regarding bounties and associated promises of hunting have been merged into a new thread in this board.

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23551-pvp-eu-bounty-hunting/

No personal insults and attacks allowed there. Keep acting like captains and post your personal battles results. Turn your forum PvP into game content.

• Like 2

Portbattle Russians vs Swedes @ Grand Turk

Commanders:
Sweden: redii, sveno
Russian: Anolytic (?)

Result: Swedish Victory

9d6NkIP.png

Basically the Russians went to the Swedes, passed them downwind and then gave up the Portbattle.
This was one of the shortest portbattle done between the Swedes and Russians.
The Swedes tried to sink as many Russians as possible, also in OW after the portbattle.

A feature of interest was that the Swedes used 3 Mortar Brigs in a defensive portbattle.

Video will be uploaded when it is ready.

edit: Added video.

Edited by sveno
  • Like 8

22 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

We know your mortar ability, you dismat our bucentaure flet with them on pdp, i think pb will soon be 17 mortar per side and 1 frigate. Tis ship has to been nerf because it's not use they way it's supposed to

I tend to agree there. The thing is too accurate vs ships. Mortar combat all the way!

No need for linefighting, just who gets lucky first!

Works well on smaller PB's at only 95 br each! Bring 20+ a couple of actual combat ships!

1 hour ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

I tend to agree there. The thing is too accurate vs ships. Mortar combat all the way!

No need for linefighting, just who gets lucky first!

Works well on smaller PB's at only 95 br each! Bring 20+ a couple of actual combat ships!

We have a new PB system specifically to get more variation, mortar brigs are a part of that variation, as everybody can use it, i think its fair game - also gives fast frigates a sence being in a heavy portbattle.

In this portbattle, our mortars only made three assists, no kill. Your mortar was the first to demast a big ship. I wouldn't call them OP against ships, needs a lot of skill.

Edited by sveno
  • Like 2