Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

26 minutes ago, Batman said:

If we would have the numbers, but as long as we have to deal with Spain in Louisiana, Florida, Yucatan and South Cuba there is not much else we can do.

You may think different, but Britain has lost quite some players ;)

Britain lost the majority of their good players. Then they lost some of the bad ones when we dealt out some long overdue justice.

Edited by Malachy

8 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

You expect your players to throw their ships away on this? Very well.

Last time we've checked our forests were still able to supply us with countless ships.The Crown can afford as many as it likes. After all they are just ships. But thank your for you concern. I bid you good day!

Edited by König von Preußen
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, König von Preußen said:

Last time we've checked our forests were still able to supply us with countless ships.The Crown can afford as many as it likes. After all they are just ships. But thank your for you concern. I bid you good day!

very funny, considering on your other account you screamed bloody murder the moment one swedish player dared to hunt a bit in your waters.

4 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

very funny, considering on your other account you screamed bloody murder the moment one swedish player dared to hunt a bit in your waters.

Are you talking about maracaibo or/and panama?

Edited by z4ys

6 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

Last time i've checked sir, there wasn't any other King of Prussia. If there is such a pretender name him at once! I assure you that my rhetoric doesn't include anything like that. I won't take any of the burden of the incompetence that my own captains show. Thats a matter of them and their admirals to solve. I bid you good day!

1 hour ago, König von Preußen said:

The sad news have reached me thanks to the privateer captain. He is now being questioned for not staying and fighting until his death. We won't stop fighting and learning Swedish captains. Know that!  (Thanks for coming :) )

Image2.png

Next time in Kemps Bay we may give you an equal fight.

We wont lose the port but why dont have some fun ^^

• Like 1

It seems that some captains forgot to put the gunpowder below the decks. Something about "lighting up the hearts and souls of the Swedes", literally. Captain Monkey is being court marshalled again for not fighting to the death. Thank you for brightening up the night Sweden :D

0Xc9mNr.jpg

Edited by König von Preußen
  • Like 8

On 9/11/2017 at 12:02 AM, Celtiberofrog said:

MOBILE : EDR (France) attack  Vs RealAcuerdo (Spain)  - BR7200

Thank you all for this very tough fight, including the bunch of screening Brits who managed to keep some of us out of the PB.

Mobile_EDR-_RA.jpg

Dear EdR. Batman wants you to sink spantards. Giving them money, marks and ships don't help.

12 hours ago, Batman said:

If France would get their act together and start working properly with EdR they could do the same.

Man, you are just using them for your purposes. Stop being so false.

10 hours ago, Batman said:

If we would have the numbers, but as long as we have to deal with Spain in Louisiana, Florida, Yucatan and South Cuba there is not much else we can do.

You may think different, but Britain has lost quite some players ;)

Your tactics are making us weaker. You sent frogs and rats to fight for us but our captains need to learn and act together as a fleet.

Britain have lost some good and bad players. But lately, Britain has lost its dignity as a nation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Dear EdR. Batman wants you to sink spantards. Giving them money, marks and ships don't help.

Man, you are just using them for your purposes. Stop being so false.

Your tactics are making us weaker. You sent frogs and rats to fight for us but our captains need to learn and act together as a fleet.

Britain have lost some good and bad players. But lately, Britain has lost its dignity as a nation.

In one sentence you're telling the french to do better, in another sentence you're telling britain to not have anyone help them and to do it themsevles.

But most of all, what's with all the insults? It's like you don't enjoy rvr and pvp?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

In one sentence you're telling the french to do better, in another sentence you're telling britain to not have anyone help them and to do it themsevles.

But most of all, what's with all the insults? It's like you don't enjoy rvr and pvp?

You can't understand the internal affairs of Great Britain.

Why do you intervene in something not related to your server?

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

I appreciate the effort, @Admiral Horatio Hornblower, but as long as you don't reveal your ingame name your opinion means very little to me-_-

You only need a name or a clan tag to begin some kind of civil war inside the nation.

No, I won't promote that. If you don't see the reasoning behind my words, the problem is yours, not mine.

Anybody else feeling there should be a bounty on Hornblower, once he reveals his ingame name? Or will everybody just go for him for pleasure?

And for the serious stuff: I really liked Cap Francais, though many swedes including me did not do a fine job. But, as for the Russians, I bet Swedes are able to learn from mistakes aswell. I'm very sure we'll meet again.

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You only need a name or a clan tag to begin some kind of civil war inside the nation.

No, I won't promote that. If you don't see the reasoning behind my words, the problem is yours, not mine.

You just fear british clans hire pirates to hunt you down, that's why you hide your true identity.