Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

56 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

You might also check Spanish subforum with all HYDRA players laughing and insulting all Spanish captains. Making fun of them, sending screenshots of battles that they lost (some moderators cleaned lots of these posts, but there is more and more coming). That's very unfriendly and toxic behaviour that I spotted myself. This is probably not the best way to help the Spanish nation get experience and courage to fight by making fun of them, insulting and humiliating, right? 

Hey Peter,

Just a short off topic:

Please do not point out HYDRA group in the forum, before doing so visit them in Dane TS and ask them about why this large group of Spanish players had to leave reluctantly their national Faction.

Parallely, try to feel the current mood into the Spanish faction between clans, and talk objectively to 1 player called "Lobo Gris" and you will understand a lot of things.

thx

• Like 1

If you understand what it says I cannot imagine you can give it the slightest credit.

This "radio Matuco" content is the most ridiculous initiative ever done by any player in NA.

It's full of lies, stupid patriotism, irealistic statements that are confusing Spanish newbies and creating division within the Spanish comunity.

HYDRA only try to preserve the decreasing Spanish player population from the purpose of these pathetic audio-vids. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

If you understand what it says I cannot imagine you can give it the slightest credit.

I don't need to read it all to get the general feeling of "tension" between the Spanish players. ^_^

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/22438-insults-and-serius-threats/

I do see it as proof for @Bearwall to observe, so that we all can start thinking of how to deal with these scenarios.

Edited by Skully

7 minutes ago, Skully said:

I don't need to read it all to get the general feeling of "tension" between the Spanish players. ^_^

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/22438-insults-and-serius-threats/

I do see it as proof for @Bearwall to observe, so that we all can start thinking of how to deal with these scenarios.

Why should I be dragged into this pissing contest? Oh and if anyone is wondering - 1½ inch short, wringgled and slightly to the left with a beam that can be best described by an observer "lackluster".

12 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Well "chasing off the Danish fleet" might be a big word. The picture shows the Brits chased out of circle C by the Danish fleet. :D

Yes, you are right, maybe I wasn't clear, it was just a funny moment to see the Danish ships having a sharp turn to an escape vector around the fireship. Everyone would have done the same.

We all know the end result, and we all knew from the first moment, that the Brits had not came to win.

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I don't think so. You hoped that Danemark-Norge wouldn't be able to fill two portbattles with proper ships at the same time.

I think it was more about players than ships. Since there were 2 port battles timed closely, if brits could delay the first one till the next starts, some players couldn't participate in the second. As this was unsuccesful, we never know what would happen.

Anyway, this was just a small episode, don't think we need to write a book about it and be off topic.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Otto what do you expect since most of the pirates have either quit or returned to a nation....

and @Otto Kohl

what you old dyed-in-the-wool pyrates need is either some new fresh [BLOOD] or some new dark despot cult tyrant leader to rise from the ashes of this [SORRY] state

perhaps... 

Norfolk.

The pirates nation has seen a huge drop in players since the new clan update. Which is strange since it gives pirate clans a purpose or a focal point.

Problem that pirates suffer from the most is no identified unique feature.

On a dieing game, the use of emailing forum users announcing updates has fallen by the way side.

Myself, @Norfolk nChance and others are trying to get intrest sparked again but this two server crap doesn't help. 

Our only future is a merged server with defender set attack windows. 

(and yes it worked before)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, monk33y said:

The pirates nation has seen a huge drop in players since the new clan update. Which is strange since it gives pirate clans a purpose or a focal point.

Problem that pirates suffer from the most is no identified unique feature.

On a dieing game, the use of emailing forum users announcing updates has fallen by the way side.

Myself, @Norfolk nChance and others are trying to get intrest sparked again but this two server crap doesn't help. 

Our only future is a merged server with defender set attack windows. 

(and yes it worked before)

I too agree on the merge, but there are some staunch advocates against with a long history within naval action. I've not the "In-game" time I believe to give a balanced and reasonable argument either way yet. My view is maybe corrupted from years of input with EvE Online and the one universe Hi-Sec Lo-Sec world that privately I believe is the only longer lasting way forward. Really, I want someone to write a very basic and sound opinion as to why we need the three-universe state to stay.

I would like to see a truly balanced idiots guide for both systems without the usual pontificating and hot air that gets in the way.

Then I'd believe I would be much better informed on how my opponents think and feel or look at this world in three states instead of one. Which may or may not change my mind, but I least I've given it a good look. IMHO.

... if they did merge though hypothetically...

I’ve heard rumors on [PvP Global] of some wired Cult-type clan Church that’s just below the surface. Yet you know these types of extremist in a sudden rush raise quickly to power gaining too strong a foot hold that then can’t be justifiably removed from any free normal thinking society…  

They maybe the phoenix you are looking for? Not all Pyrates wear [BLACK] a wolf in sheep’s clothing perhaps…?

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

Edited by Norfolk nChance
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Client2017-09-1719-46-17-055.jpg

This is from Cartagena Port Battle.

Danes spawned NWish of B Circle.

First Danes formed two lines, then reformed into one line and took B circle.

Meanwhile Brits capped A and C, formed two lines and sailed down along the edges of the canal

First to be sunk was DreamMaker, who tried to cut the British line, but didnt work.

The far british line made a 180° turn to support the fightin line that was led by Raxius.

The Battle got carried back to the B circle, where the lines were somewhat disbanded.

DN was able to capture B circle for a short amount of time, but Brits could bring more ships back into B and managed to finish heavily damaged danish ships.

Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

It was a nice battle, but terrible wind.

Considering that one fort alone got as many kills as 25 brits, and that we had to delay our approach, then loosing the last bit of help from the wind, while we tried to fix the mortar brig by restarting the game and even his computer, I'd say the impact is not in question.