Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

On 03/11/2017 at 7:04 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

ou have won this fight, but not the war.

And Spain have been losing wars for years. We will always have in our hearts your total war.

Spain has been winning wars too during those same years, but your memory only remembers what flaters your vanity...

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

Just ignore that guy @Pitxagorri @Celtiberofrog. Nobody in Brit Nation knows his ingame name and he refuses to reveal it.

Sometimes my carronades could kill your crew, I am much more closer than you believe.

I dont care if that guy ignores me, he doesn´t even play the game. He only seems to like reading the forums.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

49 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

No, just marines. No magic effects, most players don't have an idea how to board.

That is mostly because boarding mechanics value upgrades and reflexes over true skill. Rock, paper scissors that you can influence. not much skill there. And  "just marines"?  Marines are boarding magic.

41 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

That is mostly because boarding mechanics value upgrades and reflexes over true skill. Rock, paper scissors that you can influence. not much skill there. And  "just marines"?  Marines are boarding magic.

It's actually more about managing your prep and making the opponent mismanage theirs.  I was a good boarder on EU with 180 ping and I'm a good boarder on Global with 80.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Devs said the new boarding mechanic might be done after game release, let's hope for the best.

Right! I think you'll be holding your breath for a long time my friend....

Edited by monk33y