Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

How was the wind?

The wind was in favor to the Brits, going towards the bottom of the bay, not like during your attack I must admit.

But it made the Brit fleet going into the central circle, where most of the bloody battle went on, to go away from there was tricky due to that wind.

8 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Please tell us about this battle in the feedback thread. Looks very interesting.

The fleet are very similar, only one Buc less for Brits to convert it to light ships.

The fight was extremely tough, the circle was going to be a win for Brits, but slowly the advantage went for us thanks to successive sink of ships.

3 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

TAMPA battle: Spanish attack

Thx all for the battle.

That's interesting - in this scenario, the swarm fleet won an offensive PB against heavy defenders through points. So it works for both sides.

Edited by Quineloe

Atleas the brits fights, not like the Swedes that has adopted the old brits style of kitting a whole pb.. Same guys that attacked just to get a good battle seem to not want it anymore:-)) 

Edited by North
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, North said:

Atleas the brits fights, not like the Swedes that has adopted the old brits style of kitting a whole pb.. Same guys that attacked just to get a good battle seem to not want it anyone:-)) 

How petty. I daresay if a Wasa exits that battle with 0 k 0 a, it didn't fight either.

5 hours ago, North said:

Atleas the brits fights, not like the Swedes that has adopted the old brits style of kitting a whole pb.. Same guys that attacked just to get a good battle seem to not want it anymore:-)) 

You went 3 one 1. My guess is that they choose a tactic to win. And if I remember right, you are all for the win.

Actually for now the sweeds are the powerhouse, But doo they abuse there position. I honestly don’t think so. What would happend if Russian was the stronge one. A danish clan helped to destroy the russians 1 rate fleet. So the russians ganged up the danish pb against Poland. But thats ok, because it is part of the game. But when the sweeds fight to win they are wrong.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, monk33y said:

When will you learn. When the Sverige nation wins they win, when they loose they still win...

You can't abuse the game against them but they can against you... Basically we all must play to the bs rules set by the sweeds...  

If the battle was reversed the sweeds would be crying exploit.... 

Basically now is a game about kiting to win... We'll done Devs you broke port battles.... 

Nobody broke the portbattles. Learn to count and learn to think.

13 hours ago, rediii said:

Louis ... la Suède a dominé la France maintenant pendant des mois sans fin. N'essayez même pas avec vos écrans

Et ? tu es puissant ? tu es dieu ? ou simplement dans la faction avec le plus grand nombre de joueur et renégat d'autre nation ?  J'ai déjà ma réponse... 

Edited by loulou45TB

What have we learnt from this thread!

The sweeds have used a totally fair tactic to kite and cap in tiny br ships... It's a totally fair tactic but for a reason that escapes the sweeds, the Devs have decided to patch there style of playing out of the game... Shocking right!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2017 at 3:16 AM, Lord Vicious said:

With a br system  circle have no more reason to exist

unless they are BR based  instead ship/numbers, since it not have sense that a frig can block a circle to be captured from a firstrate

also Br for ships need to be better re-evaluated   like 4th rates have too low br compared to their performance

I never... Ever... thought I would say this.... But I agree..

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

"ich wechsel nach Dänemark, weil Schweden mit dieser Politik keine Zukunft hat"

Ahem... Correction - russia..

We all are Sir. At least I like to think I do.

I would think the political scene and head bout would move to the clubs, leaving the National board to more creative endeavours that would mimic age of sail periodics, gazettes, letters to the kings and princes and even tavern stories.

6 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

We all are Sir. At least I like to think I do.

I would think the political scene and head bout would move to the clubs, leaving the National board to more creative endeavours that would mimic age of sail periodics, gazettes, letters to the kings and princes and even tavern stories.

I tried this the two pinned threads I created but got no moderation so they just turned nasty.... 

If you want to clean the thread back to battle reports you have my full support 

Edited by monk33y