Game-Labs Forum

20 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Wasn't there, but I guess I will post this:

Salina PB, heavily outnumbered + 6 Xebecs vs 11 Xebecs advantage.

When Prussians joined, attackers already had 3 circles under control and hundreds of points. Prussian fleet was delayed by Lorimers multiflip.

unknown.png

#multiflips #NoDLCShipsInPBs #ContentDestroyers

Yep sure got whipped good, good job guys!!!!

Edited by Spikes

17 hours ago, staun said:

Last time you got a dc, this time we got a player, witch was not supposed to be there. He just joined the PB.

For a while I thought we could out fox you. Maybe if all the Le Reguins at the same time had went for the motar, we would have gotten it down. And when you send a big ship down to help, they should maybe just have run and kept been a tactical advantage behind your line.  But lets see what the next fight brings.

Well played.

Who was the interloper?

Buster (Cat of 9 for sale) 

On 7/20/2018 at 2:08 AM, Banished Privateer said:

Wasn't there, but I guess I will post this:

Salina PB, heavily outnumbered + 6 Xebecs vs 11 Xebecs advantage.

When Prussians joined, attackers already had 3 circles under control and hundreds of points. Prussian fleet was delayed by Lorimers multiflip.

unknown.png

#multiflips #NoDLCShipsInPBs #ContentDestroyers

Just more proof there is a balance issue with that ship, it should be keep at 5 rate like the Herc and out of PB's until the other ships are balanced.  These Devs seem to never understand how to balance things.  Though good win even though out number.

I noticed a lot of folks are using the La Requin have no clue how to manual sale it, had one try to box me in after killing my bow sprite and he had no clue how to sail the ship.  I pulled right out of it with no problems.   Which means they are easy kills in non experience hands too.  Still need to be 5th rates and some balance issues done.  They should not be in PB's until than.

46 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Just more proof there is a balance issue with that ship, it should be keep at 5 rate like the Herc and out of PB's until the other ships are balanced.  These Devs seem to never understand how to balance things.  Though good win even though out number.

I do not understand how this shows there is a balance issue with the Le Requin, there were 11 Le Requins on on one side and 6 on the other. 9 out of 11 were sunk or captured to none on the other side, how does that show that the Le Requin is unbalanced?

Don't get me wrong I believe there are issues with the Le Requin, but I do not think that battle showed them.

Edited by Archaos

12 minutes ago, Archaos said:

I do not understand how this shows there is a balance issue with the Le Requin, there were 11 Le Requins on on one side and 6 on the other. 9 out of 11 were sunk or captured to none on the other side, how does that show that the Le Requin is unbalanced?

Don't get me wrong I believe there are issues with the Le Requin, but I do not think that battle showed them.

It was the same with the WASA when you have a more OP ship than the rest of the 6th rate every one will bring the OP ship and not any other ships.  Same when every one brings nothing but Aggy's to the 4th rate PB's, same with the L'Ocean Meta right now.   There is some major balance issues when that is the only ship folks choise to bring.  It should not be allowed into shallow water PB's until the other ships or balanced or just make it a 5th rate shallow ships like the Herc that is king of OW, but not shallow port battles.  Now when they buff the other 6th rates there might not be an issue with bring it into shallow water port battles, but honestly the best thing for them to do is make it a 5th rate like the Herc.  Cause we all know they are going to screw up balanceing the rest of the 6th rates just like they didn't do good with balance on the Wasa, but did finally listen to us and made it a 3rd rate.   Though no one really uses it any more cause they would prefer an easy crafted bellona over a pvp mark ship stat wise.

24 minutes ago, Archaos said:

The screenshot unfortunately does not tell the whole story.  We joined piecemeal coming back from another PB and weren’t organized, with half the folks not on coms.  Had to add a few people to VCOs roster to get in. Salina was a half assed affair that we ground up as an afterthought, we had hoped we could keep them in lorimers PB for longer, but we’re better at sinking 1st rates than requins I guess.  I myself joined maybe 10mins before the battle ended.  

I do however very much dislike the requin meta. Bringing anything but requins is an auto loss

2 minutes ago, Archaos said:

He probably means that about 90% of ships in PB were Requins and he's sorta right. It needs either higher BR or ban from RvR.

58 minutes ago, Christendom said:

we had hoped we could keep them in lorimers PB for longer We had hoped we could win empty PB

*There, I fixed it for you, you're welcome.

58 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Bringing anything but requins is an auto loss

We had a Prince + Heavy Rattle, soooo... 🤔🤔🤔🤔 25% of our fleet was non-Requin.

Edited by Banished Privateer

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

*There, I fixed it for you, you're welcome.

We had a Prince + Heavy Rattle, soooo... 🤔🤔🤔🤔 25% of our fleet was non-Requin.

We won the port battle we set out to win.  Lorimers was the target and a relatively easy fight.  Salina was, as I already mentioned, just an after thought that we filled with screeners and late arrivals.  Since you weren’t there I fail to see why you’re talking shit, but enjoy the win.

We enjoyed the Prussian 1st rate marks + Rax’s dessert buffet after the main course.

Bye!

3 minutes ago, RaimundoJoe said:

Who is the coward now SruPL?

6D2DAC544084A87051A9119C8AA1B4CF0246389E

he actually had to go afk way at the beginning and also DC/d after half an hour

but yeha we could and should still have won that

40 minutes ago, Liq said:

he actually had to go afk way at the beginning and also DC/d after half an hour

but yeha we could and should still have won that

reason has no place here