Game-Labs Forum

On 10/2/2018 at 3:41 PM, DesMoines said:

This battle was funny. Probably less for Swedish who left battle faster than usually...(not GG in chat channel....)

ACD402E57E251DBC104A0222FA2B6CE481F44243

Seulement pour toi ma chère:

HWbeOF4.png

Pas de gg en chat. Triste :(

• Like 2

BATTLE:  PB for Grand Turk                     Attacker: Prussia.  Defenders: Pirates.

DATE:      6 October, 2018

Roleplaying narrative: /on\

A large Prussian fleet attempted to capture our stronghold in Grand Turk. The owners of the teak plantations beseeched us to prevent their businesses from falling under the oppressive Prussian rule once again. 

Gathering our fleet of second rates with first rate support, we formed a defense. At the start of the battle, a few of our lineships decided to form a line. Because lines are proven to increase scariness by over 227.3%.   Sure enough, the Prussian fleet gave up the wind upon sight of our scary Santisima line.

We sent our small ships to occupy their mortar brig and hold circles as long as possible. Meanwhile, our main fleets exchanged ranged broadsides. It became apparent to us that the Prussian shipbuilders have been turning out some shoddily constructed ships, so we moved to a close brawl. Several of their ships were sunk or boarded in quick succession and we nearly won on points gained from circles and sinkings right then.

However the crafty Prussians were able to steal all the circles and sank one of our ships just in time to prolong the fight. Nevertheless, we managed to snag one more Bucentaure through boarding and won the battle.

A2DC925CBFDE5E7E2D247490A3790C74D6CBDDE7

To all the courageous sailors lost aboard our ships, you shall be forever remembered by the Pirates for your indomitable defense of the great port of Grand Turk; may you find rest and peace, till the sea shall give up her dead.

o7 Prussians and good fight

#EZ #piratesarejustnoobssothisshouldbeEZ  #linesRscary #teak/crewspace

Edited by William Death
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, William Death said:

BATTLE:  PB for Grand Turk                     Attacker: Prussia.  Defenders: Pirates.

DATE:      6 October, 2018

Roleplaying narrative: /on\

A large Prussian fleet attempted to capture our stronghold in Grand Turk. The owners of the teak plantations beseeched us to prevent their businesses from falling under the oppressive Prussian rule once again. 

Gathering our fleet of second rates with first rate support, we formed a defense. At the start of the battle, a few of our lineships decided to form a line. Because lines are proven to increase scariness by over 227.3%.   Sure enough, the Prussian fleet gave up the wind upon sight of our scary Santisima line.

We sent our small ships to occupy their mortar brig and hold circles as long as possible. Meanwhile, our main fleets exchanged ranged broadsides. It became apparent to us that the Prussian shipbuilders have been turning out some shoddily constructed ships, so we moved to a close brawl. Several of their ships were sunk or boarded in quick succession and we nearly won on points gained from circles and sinkings right then.

However the crafty Prussians were able to steal all the circles and sank one of our ships just in time to prolong the fight. Nevertheless, we managed to snag one more Bucentaure through boarding and won the battle.

A2DC925CBFDE5E7E2D247490A3790C74D6CBDDE7

To all the courageous sailors lost aboard our ships, you shall be forever remembered by the Pirates for your indomitable defense of the great port of Grand Turk. May you find rest and peace, till the sea shall give up her dead.

o7 Prussians and good fight

#EZ #piratesarejustnoobssothisshouldbeEZ  #linesRscary #teak/crewspace

Good fight. Typical that banished privateer survives while his serfs sink time and time again. I believe he is one of the only survivors of Atwood hostility just the night before this.

@Hansa @Prima are you tired yet of being used by your Aloha overlords?

PS. Rumor has it Hansa has offered a peace deal but needs to run it by the nation leader who claims hes not the leader..banished.

7 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Good fight. Typical that banished privateer survives while his serfs sink time and time again. I believe he is one of the only survivors of Atwood hostility just the night before this.

@Hansa @Prima are you tired yet of being used by your Aloha overlords?

PS. Rumor has it Hansa has offered a peace deal but needs to run it by the nation leader who claims hes not the leader..banished.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania don't feed the troll

Technically Captain Cid messaged first, but I basically said, "You tired of this yet?  Cuz I am."  Maybe we'll work something out, maybe not.  It's up to banished and his little fatwa I suppose.  Regardless I'm tired of fighting Prussians and would like to move on to other things. 

Was a relatively easy battle and we definitely had some inexperienced captains on our side.  I think a couple guys had their first PB ever in there.  Pirates stayed together well, focused fired and didn't split off on their own...which the prussians did and died for it.  

Good on Prussia for coming out both nights.  I like getting marks in bulk rather than hustling for it on the east coast 1 herc at a time.

Thanks to the British for the fight last night, especially the SOL (ex-UWS). Very disappointing of your level, but thanks anyway for the 430 PvP marks obtained by 6 of our captains.

See you next Saturday;)

• Like 3

The port battle at la navasse, it was a hard fought and close battle. I believe rediii recorded it.

20181007003908_1.jpg

Edited by Aster
  • Like 4

not quite an honest fight, but I'm glad to be back.

And yes, I am surprised how the biggest and strongest Zerg help another very strong and big Zerg. Well, okay, times are changing)))

large.2104051249_.png.116e88d24c337225317516091c918316.png

• Like 7

15 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

pb for apalachia 

Great Britian: Raxius

France:KoC

#thankraxius. more to come. 

3D5076E6EBE5FB6A9061737244BC7D54FECD85C5

RIP Rax's evening timers

11 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

And yes, I am surprised how the biggest and strongest Zerg help another very strong and big Zerg. Well, okay, times are changing)))

Fun and quick fight but Russia outnumbered sweden at the PB so we went for any fight, even though we knew at beginning of the fight we already lost :)

Russia is the better zerg than GB by the way

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Fun and quick fight but Russia outnumbered sweden at the PB so we went for any fight, even though we knew at beginning of the fight we already lost :)

Russia is the better zerg than GB by the way

It has been already stated  by the Russian propaganda ministry that Sweden has 3x Russian numbers , so your eyes must have deceived you redii.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

A russian complaining of zergs, oh the irony. How fast you forget what you did.

About 50 players yesterday at Barahona, most of them sailing first rates, and all of them trying to tag the swedish fleet, oh the irony.

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

About 50 players yesterday at Barahona, most of them sailing first rates, and all of them trying to tag the swedish fleet, oh the irony.

1 hour ago, Tac said:

It has been already stated  by the Russian propaganda ministry that Sweden has 3x Russian numbers , so your eyes must have deceived you redii.

Everyone be careful with the numbers and estimations, soon your player count will exceed players online on the server.

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Everyone be careful with the numbers and estimations, soon your player count will exceed players online on the server.

I thought it was widely agreed that sweden is the biggest zerg with more players than the server has online /s. 

7 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Prussia is also helping the russians so stop with your posts trying to be impartial or neutral.

We will help whoever we want. Carry on with spreading your propaganda.

49 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

ahahah :D 50... :D 

man, 25 ships with 2x prusian + this grup with 25 ships have bellonas, wasa, herc...

yea, yea.... 50 ships :D