Game-Labs Forum

15 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Just like the highlander, there can be only one.  t/wo + poods I bet.

To be serious I hate poods on Herc, trying to mix poods-carros-longs or whatever setup you run, mixing guns makes for the terrible dispersion and aim errors (I am 100% sure that's a bug, making balls fly into the sky. I need to aim at the water to hit the bloody ship). So either full carronades or full longs. 

45 minutes ago, Oberon74 said:

What is your build and mods on your Herc, if I may ask?

This one is teak/teak, cartagena, elite french and copper plating (or navy hull can't remember exactly which).

Christendom is right about the poods!

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

Poods on the herc is fun.   Takes a little more effort to aim them I suppose.  I’ve found mediums to be easier to aim with poods and you get a little more close in damage.  

I’ve got my t/wo one up to 14.2 knts so I’m not really sure if the downgrade to t/t is necessary or not...to each his own.  

5 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

To be serious I hate poods on Herc, trying to mix poods-carros-longs or whatever setup you run, mixing guns makes for the terrible dispersion and aim errors (I am 100% sure that's a bug, making balls fly into the sky. I need to aim at the water to hit the bloody ship). So either full carronades or full longs. 

Gotta kill seagulls somehow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Its old news but Horatio is Batman 

The Mexican one or the German one? So many Batman’s so few villain’s these days in NA City.

1 hour ago, Tac said:

The Mexican one or the German one? So many Batman’s so few villain’s these days in NA City.

There can be only one!

20180712234606_1.jpg

Went to Batabano, got jumped by these four. Definitely some potential there or old players with new names but was a good fight all round. Almost had me a couple of times but shouldn't have tried the Requin pushing into the wind move, bad choice.

• Like 5

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

20180712234606_1.jpg

Went to Batabano, got jumped by these four. Definitely some potential there or old players with new names but was a good fight all round. Almost had me a couple of times but shouldn't have tried the Requin pushing into the wind move, bad choice.

hax

1 hour ago, rediii said:

18D3E84C53E4879BD046FA804A6881BE11448235

Was fun, Actually all Night have been, started at 16 server time and just logged of. All Night PvP. 

We should have been smarter than fight you under the fort. 

Me I just sailed bad and let you demast me. Ill guess we will see more to each other in the future🤨

You had the wind all the fight. So we should have backed of, But for now we just need fights for learning.

Edited by staun

5 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Wasa OP, OMG plz nerf. Wait... we're in 2018 actually, my bad.

unknown.png

No no nerf @rediii. He is op.

On 7/13/2018 at 1:01 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

20180712234606_1.jpg

I find those hercs to be quite op to be honest. It can easily defeat 5th rate due to maneuverability and low hull size. If you don't demast one, you have a problem. It's a snow on steroids. 

I think overall those DLC ships can be very bad for the game. It's quite visible now, once people learned how to use them. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Trashumi Fujiwara said:

noob

notice the was BP likes everything that is negative towards me. Just shows you his obsession with me. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

notice the was BP likes everything that is negative towards me. Just shows you his obsession with me. 

He can be like that yes.