Game-Labs Forum

12 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Most of the nations are zergs, Spain, GB, US, France, Sweden, Pirates, meh. Anything that gathers 25+ fleet is a zerg nowadays.

Well, then Dk-NG is the only nation that can Call all others Zerg.

6 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

For someone that hates dlc ships it comes as a surprise you have one. Ever hear of boycotting? 

Why you salty bruh?  I never said I hate the DLC ships.  I think they’re OP and don’t belong in PBs.  They’re also the best thing to happen to this game in a long time.  OW pvp have been far more active than it was pre-dlc.  People like cheap ships ... who knew

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Batman said:

You mean Spain, yes?

strongest nation + spain in a sentence. LOL

4 hours ago, Fenris said:

You dare to fight Russians, Prussians or Spain?

They have the numbers too.....

Oh Dyfed. Dont even try

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Well, don't LOL so much. Spain has now the same guys that kicked your ass at Cartagena.

Hehe, youre plan is bold, i dont think that it will work thow!

🤨

38 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Well, don't LOL so much. Spain has now the same guys that kicked your ass at Cartagena.

To be fair we screened them out of carta.  

We then had several epic fights down there once we stopped using trash screening boats and really started to thrash em.  It was good fun.  Santa Marta pb where we got within 2pts of winning and the lost in spectacular fashion is still one of the best PBs I’ve had the pleasure of being in.  

I agree with you about Spain though.  With Jags at the helm of the fleet they seem to be the team to beat now.  If only they’d stop twiddling their thumbs with your sad nation or happy but useless allies with France and move on to real targets like Sweden, Prussia or France.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

To be fair we screened them out of carta.  

We then had several epic fights down there once we stopped using trash screening boats and really started to thrash em.  It was good fun.  Santa Marta pb where we got within 2pts of winning and the lost in spectacular fashion is still one of the best PBs I’ve had the pleasure of being in.  

I agree with you about Spain though.  With Jags at the helm of the fleet they seem to be the team to beat now.  If only they’d stop twiddling their thumbs with your sad nation or happy but useless allies with France and move on to real targets like Sweden, Prussia or France.

Rediii and all his hardcore players (stolen from several nations like GB) are afraid of lose. They will never fight Prussia or Spain. The first one have the best players of the server and the second is able to deploy the same fleet that defeated him in open world battles near Carta.

As you have said many times it is easier for them to ally with half the server to fight one nation.

Look at the US, they fighted alone against prussia and france. Even the dutch attacked cabo canaveral.

GB is fighting alone against spain, russia, france... The same goes for sweden.

This is the time of seal clubbing nations and blame the game when we have 500 guys online.

• Like 2

Back to battle results, yes?

Little Cayman ended with British Victory.

Client_2018-07-10_21-54-27-740.jpg

Spanish joined west of LC, with two mortars having an advantage and being able to kill one tower and the fort quickly, also Arcadian couldn't stand a chance against two Mortar Brigs.

After this the Spanish became very protective about their Mortars with the British 1st rates not being able to get close to the Spanish fleet. 3rdguards had to run away from the two Spanish Le Rekt's, but having one of them on each of his sides, it was only a matter of time before they got him. Meanwhile the Spanish 1st rates started chasing Henry Turner into the Bay at the ruins of the fort, which turned out to be a mistake, because I could start chasing the Mortar Brigs and demast them. Graf Bernadotte fell victim to me and Bill Brents was sunk by the British 1st rates.

The following Beach Party had a better turnout for the Spanish, who could sink Tom and Nethros, who was sunk when the Brits had 996 points. But with the Brits having control over two circles, it only took a few more minutes to accumulate 1000 points, because the wind would not let the 1st rates leave the bay.

Client_2018-07-10_21-43-23-363.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

Nice fight, congrats! Thing is when u win in this fashion, as in stomp the opposition, only one thing will happen they will avoid you. So you will probably get one more fight and if the result will be as decisive as the last they will no longer fight you!

Maybe attack some stronger pvp nation!

Edited by RaimundoJoe

13 hours ago, Batman said:

Volver a los resultados de la batalla, ¿sí?

Little Cayman terminó con Victoria Británica.

Client_2018-07-10_21-54-27-740.jpg

El español se unió al oeste de LC, con dos morteros que tenían la ventaja de poder matar una torre y el fuerte rápidamente, y Arcadian no podía tener ninguna oportunidad contra dos Brigantes de Mortero.

Después de esto, los españoles se volvieron muy protectores con sus Morteros, ya que las tasas británicas de 1er año no pudieron acercarse a la flota española. Los 3rdguards tuvieron que huir de los dos españoles Le Rekt, pero teniendo uno de ellos en cada uno de sus lados, era solo cuestión de tiempo antes de que lo atraparan. Mientras tanto, las primeras tasas españolas comenzaron a perseguir a Henry Turner a la Bahía en las ruinas del fuerte, lo que resultó ser un error, porque podía comenzar a perseguir a los Brigres de Mortero y detenerlos. Graf Bernadotte fue víctima de mí y Bill Brents fue hundido por las tarifas británicas.

El siguiente Beach Party tuvo una mejor participación para los españoles, que pudieron hundir a Tom y Nethros, que se hundió cuando los británicos tenían 996 puntos. Pero con los británicos teniendo el control sobre dos círculos, solo tomó unos minutos más para acumular 1000 puntos, porque el viento no dejaba que las primeras tasas salieran de la bahía.

Client_2018-07-10_21-43-23-363.jpg

Maybe you forgot to put the screenshot of the next battle of Port in Cayman Brac, tell us what happened there.

3 minutes ago, pepepotamo said:

Maybe you forgot to put the screenshot of the next battle of Port in Cayman Brac, tell us what happened there.

Maybe I wasn't there and can't provide any screenshots? Unlike some people in Spanish Nation I have real life and cannot play from 11-08 ;)

41 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Cayman brac was boring.  Pve make more fun 

I will keep that in mind for next time ;)

Meanwhile try to attack Swedes or Prussians, maybe they can provide you more fun than Brits.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pepepotamo said:

Maybe it just wasn't that great of a Battle 😁
Yes Spain won that one. The British fleet being blockaded into Little Cayman by russian screeners, made a successfull attempt to move to Cayman Brac with every Captain involved taking his strongest ship out of port in order to maximize our chances should the russians tag them. Once in Cayman Brac we created a spontaneous PB setup with the ships at our disposal (which was then upended by a newbie joining the PB in his Belle Poule...🙄. Well I hope he knows better now😄).
I did not partake in the battles themselves (bedtime). But from what I heard the screening battles went fairly well. Alas they were against the wrong fleet(s). From what I heard the PB itself was rather uneventful. A superior and better organised spanish fleet could not be kept from gaining the points in time. People were sunk. Neither Batsy nor I can give any further details because we weren't attending.

Edit: Also, why does the losing side have to publish the battle in here? You could do it just as well.. :ph34r:

Edited by Tom Farseer
see "Edit:"
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

Maybe it just wasn't that great of a Battle 😁
Yes Spain won that one. The British fleet being blockaded into Little Cayman by russian screeners, made a successfull attempt to move to Cayman Brac with every Captain involved taking his strongest ship out of port in order to maximize our chances should the russians tag them. Once in Cayman Brac we created a spontaneous PB setup with the ships at our disposal (which was then upended by a newbie joining the PB in his Belle Poule...🙄. Well I hope he knows better now😄).
I did not partake in the battles themselves (bedtime). But from what I heard the screening battles went fairly well. Alas they were against the wrong fleet(s). From what I heard the PB itself was rather uneventful. A superior and better organised spanish fleet could not be kept from gaining the points in time. People were sunk. Neither Batsy nor I can give any further details because we weren't attending.

Edit: Also, why does the losing side have to publish the battle in here? You could do it just as well.. :ph34r:

I was late to the screening party but we sunk 2 Santi's for the loss of 1 Belle Poule.... and PROPAST sunk an Aggie with his Herc :) 

21 hours ago, Christendom said:

Unfortunately, Spain lacks experienced players with the exception of 7up. And there aren't that many of us, you know that. 

20180711170527_1.jpg

Battle near Batabano, killed a random guy sailing a 3rd rate (who sails those seriously) when two chaps come out to avenge him. This is the second battle, the first of which saw the FNI chap get sunk in his Surprise, Endy then ran, retagged causing this battle.

Sunk Endy, Indef surrendered after dismasting him twice because I needed to play with my food for half an hour so I could get my PvP marks but he unfortunately surrendered.

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

20180711170527_1.jpg

Battle near Batabano, killed a random guy sailing a 3rd rate (who sails those seriously) when two chaps come out to avenge him. This is the second battle, the first of which saw the FNI chap get sunk in his Surprise, Endy then ran, retagged causing this battle.

Sunk Endy, Indef surrendered after dismasting him twice because I needed to play with my food for half an hour so I could get my PvP marks but he unfortunately surrendered.

What is your build and mods on your Herc, if I may ask?

15 minutes ago, Oberon74 said:

What is your build and mods on your Herc, if I may ask?

Just like the highlander, there can be only one.  t/wo + poods I bet.