Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

34 minutes ago, Hullabaloo said:

Thought they were so big and clever and could look after themselves... so Daddy didn't make any Outposts in Cartagena?  but it appears they're not managing so well on their own after all.

Go on, go ask Daddy for help, there's no shame in it....you tried :)

Portobelo was a disorganized, badly planned attack. Everyone could see that. This time GB was lucky. Some day GB is not going to have HAVOC to babysit us again and again, keep that in mind. We shall see how we roll without them one day, and will you still be so loud on forum. Keep that in mind pointing fingers on others.

oh ffs!.

1. You are obsessed with HAVOC....all 3 of them. That may well have been the case in the past, but it certainly isn't now.

2. that was precisely my point anyway, win or lose, at least we would have done so on our own two feet.

3. AND Most importantly! That post was just shit talk, planned to get a rise out of REDS and/or NN and you just went and ruined it. Whose side are you on?  :)

1 hour ago, Hawkwood said:

Portobelo was a disorganized, badly planned attack. Everyone could see that. This time GB was lucky. Some day GB is not going to have HAVOC to babysit us again and again, keep that in mind. We shall see how we roll without them one day, and will you still be so loud on forum. Keep that in mind pointing fingers on others.

I don't think you know how we organise these PB's, 'cus if you did, you wouldn't be holding one clan above all the others. It has and always will be a collaborative effort. 

BASTD beat the Russians several times at Carriacou if I recall, not a single member of HAVOC was there.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I don't think you know how we organise these PB's, 'cus if you did, you wouldn't be holding one clan above all the others. It has and always will be a collaborative effort. 

BASTD beat the Russians several times at Carriacou if I recall, not a single member of HAVOC was there.

If you do organize PBs like those at Caymans BEFORE HAVOC came to GB, you remember those for sure, i am really looking forward to see how many regions GB can hold after release 🙂

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hullabaloo said:

oh ffs!.

1. You are obsessed with HAVOC....all 3 of them. That may well have been the case in the past, but it certainly isn't now.

2. that was precisely my point anyway, win or lose, at least we would have done so on our own two feet.

3. AND Most importantly! That post was just shit talk, planned to get a rise out of REDS and/or NN and you just went and ruined it. Whose side are you on?  :)

HAVOC has 3 members? Are you sure? You came to GB because of HAVOC, like many others did, just another turncoat among many others...

Obsessed? Not at all, thing is they saved GB from being torn apart, and nobody can deny that. Especially not you, you were REDS that time, you have no idea what are you talking about.

Whose side? Not yours for sure :)

• Like 1

I vote this entire page gets deleted. as a side note, I've seen more GB battles with less and less HAVOC players and they still win. Not sure what the big question is supposed to mean as it seems GB is doing just fine with less HAVOC influence.

Now back to more Screenshots please.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

We really want to see if you can stand alone without HAVOC. Was easy until now, you capped alot of ports from NPC's but the real RvR will be after game release.

at release there will be another port wipe ... why will it be real rvr ... it will be against ai again

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shunt said:

at release there will be another port wipe ... why will it be real rvr ... it will be against ai again

why bother acquiring anything in life if you gonna die and theres nothing after? BECAUSE ITS FUN!?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I vote this entire page gets deleted. as a side note, I've seen more GB battles with less and less HAVOC players and they still win. Not sure what the big question is supposed to mean as it seems GB is doing just fine with less HAVOC influence.

Oh shit sorry, wrong thread, I thought this was the shit talk thread :)

30 minutes ago, Hawkwood said:

You came to GB because of HAVOC

How you know so much about me?  I was not even very interested in RvR. I joined way before this Port Bonus shite which has kinda forced me (and everyone else) into it and way after Havoc had gone into hiatus anyway. If I join Denmark after release then you will have had a point, until then, that is just bollox.

Edited by Hullabaloo
after, after I said after :)

45 minutes ago, Hawkwood said:

HAVOC has 3 members? Are you sure? You came to GB because of HAVOC, like many others did, just another turncoat among many others...

Obsessed? Not at all, thing is they saved GB from being torn apart, and nobody can deny that. Especially not you, you were REDS that time, you have no idea what are you talking about.

Whose side? Not yours for sure :)

and your the opposite of Havoc .. you seem to relish in GB failures  ... no your not on Hullabaloos side ... you may play GB nation but your not part of GB

1 hour ago, Hawkwood said:

If you do organize PBs like those at Caymans BEFORE HAVOC came to GB, you remember those for sure, i am really looking forward to see how many regions GB can hold after release 🙂

Signups was implemented during the constant Spanish attacks on GB when SNOW had Little Cayman. I know it was used to some degree while I was away but HAVOC switched to GB at the same time I came back from doing irl stuff.

GB will be fine.

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

To be honest it was very funny to see that GB copied my RvR sheet that I made in sweden a long time ago almost 1:1 :D 

And I wouldn't be surprised if other nations use the same one :)

image.thumb.png.ef76fe0c2457b09ea8612727b89b48f6.png

image.thumb.png.3a4516b4bde67f34a98361ab72ef4ca3.png

It was stolen from you originally, take it as a compliment as imitation is a form of flattery

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

It was stolen from you originally, take it as a compliment as imitation is a form of flattery

Guilty as charged :D
I copied it when you posted the link to HAVOCs Clan blackboard on RIVAL Discord back when you guys were forming up to go dutch :ph34r:

• Like 1

russians: why you have to be mad its only game

I love how the russians are using the thing where they say GB is winning by having havoc while HAVOC has been inactive for a while they only have like 3 to 5 people online if i am not mistaken. Russians just accept your losses and mistakes, we all make them but you guys need to learn how to live with them, and stop shit talking to hulla he is a good guy. and now i will stop otherwise the swedish are gonna get multiflipped. ;)

silentwraith

Edited by sam121252
more text

1 hour ago, sam121252 said:

russians: why you have to be mad its only game

I love how the russians are using the thing where they say GB is winning by having havoc while HAVOC has been inactive for a while they only have like 3 to 5 people online if i am not mistaken. Russians just accept your losses and mistakes, we all make them but you guys need to learn how to live with them, and stop shit talking to hulla he is a good guy. and now i will stop otherwise the swedish are gonna get multiflipped. ;)

silentwraith

Only brits are writing about havoc 

No russians are writing here about havoc.

Stop writing shit dude.

I was trashing beekonda on 159 after he quoted a couple of my posts that triggered vco but hes a pirate i thought, whats said by a russian about havoc specifically on 159?

41 minutes ago, sam121252 said:

yeah christoph read page 159 

lol saying that i need to stop talking shit, read first before you say anything

silentwraith

You are fake news. rediii bragged, hulla baited, and then they all bickered. Pretty standard outcome really.

Edited by Potemkin

6 minutes ago, sam121252 said:

lol same are you mate, you are not that much better

Im an asshole no doubt, but dont take the dumbass things i say and try to use it against other russians. It reeks of desperation and impotence.