Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

This one happend simultaneously to the one posted above by Greg. Dark couldn't get into the PB because of all our masts being in the way (something that should be dealt with in some way).
Once the prussians left the PB we went out to assist him and Burnard. By the time we joined Dark was dead and Burnard cut off from us. He died trying to go through them to get to us. What followed was a bravely fought 6v9/10 (the Requin hardly counts) battle with lots of maneuvering. The Russians did an admirable job of keeping the wind but could not withstand the focus fire of our fleet. (Pb bonus and non-bonus ships mixed).

Nemiroff was a hairs width from death but got out due to not being tagged and managing to repair to the point of not being flooded. I almost died, as did Oldtimer who survived 24+ leaks in his Victory :D
Great fun! Thanks for the nice fight and GG to both sides!

0CA9B6B365AD2CFFFCE311616779763B6C353BB0

Edited by Tom Farseer
  • Like 5

Russian flip of Portobelo was a success as they instantly flipped port.

BAIT arrived on the scene before the the Russians could withdraw. BAIT smashed REDS who then retreated to join NN who were then attacked by a group of BASTD, HAVOC, SNOW and one WAVE.

Hero of the hour was Gene in the lynx.

28ECFF9D8CD5A175BA780B38682E8B5E0985D3CF

20190519211154_1.jpg

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 12

Port Battle: Turtle Cay
Attackers: Pirates
Defenders: United States of America
Outcome: Pirate victory
Commanders: PiratesCoraline Vodka/William  Death         USLionShaft/Richbeard??

FA9092D1C8AF593FC39099BD9CF4634B0DE6F7D5

The dreaded pirate fleet of 3 first rates flipped 3 ports Saturday night, not realizing that on Sunday night at that time, many captains would be engrossed in some popular television show....

Despite smaller numbers, we managed to get a decent fleet together and make the first battle at Turtle Cay. The second battle at Crown Haven, unfortunately, was set too close to the first and we couldn't fill both (again, because of a popular television show's finale occupying some players' time). As a result, USA kept that one. The final battle at La Desconocida consisted of a small fleet of US YOLO'ing the Pirate fleet.

Thanks for the fight US.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Portobelo PB screenshot

giphy.gif

Why, hello there? 

575085427879444490.gif

On 5/9/2019 at 1:31 PM, Potemkin said:

Wait, VCO talking about someone else dodging fights? Lol. Aren't they just WO's screen team now?

On 5/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Potemkin said:

Well considering you only nightflip in RVR and you make it a point to only nightflip on weeknights instead of weekends, yes. Did you guys actually fight santa fe or were you just looking for a free handout? I mean even US players are calling you out for retarded battle times and lets not get started with the skeezy workaround you guys had for not fighting your way up florida :)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Why, hello there? 

575085427879444490.gif

Didnt have enough for the pb so we attacked the screeners. Gotta be pretty desperate to try to hold this one up to how you guys operate, but hey, you're trying i can respect that.

PS: are you still mad about me calling you baby dick beekonda on the forum?

Edited by Potemkin

Lol pirates have a bigger pop than russia according to admin but its ok, i know how you guys are with facts. Better get up to charleston i hear theres some midshipman that need sinking

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Relax dude. I know that dick thing was a joke....

just like your Portobelo attendance

No no, we were just trying to get material for gregory's greatest ganks thread

On 5/17/2019 at 10:44 PM, Liq said:

one of the few rare exceptions of an actual enjoyable battle in the PZ that is not 8 v 2

0F72A42E95A6082A0E3767827136C62E45F0BF3E

Yes, HREKK isnt a Winning-Team-Join-Clan, like the most of Polish, Spanish and Prussian players in the BZ! Also HAVOC likes fair battles there. Thank you!

Jakob

• Like 3

Thought they were so big and clever and could look after themselves... so Daddy didn't make any Outposts in Cartagena?  but it appears they're not managing so well on their own after all.

Go on, go ask Daddy for help, there's no shame in it....you tried :)