Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Personally I would love to have had a fight at PaP. Empty PB's other then screwing around is mind numbing.

@Sir Texas Sir You complain about hiding behind timers for which are set when we actually play, yet sav hides its timer. Ontop of all this you guys have been discussing where to hide the SA timer so that we cant respond and possibly take your port from you.  You need to look inward to smooth it over with the sour sports inside your own government after the whole "Russia fiasco" as it was put. In the meantime I appreciate the information they shared.

a807ade04656b3b530c0ab2afab55474.png

To the last point of your whining that we are to far away to affect anything on the east coast. You do realize that its a fairly easy jump from shroud (with or without diplomacy) to Ays and then up the coast. 2 PBs till your able to take hostility on Ays. With either determination, a bit of luck, or diplomacy you could be change the map pixels up to sav inside of 1 week.

Also your own senior leadership is paying dubloons to sink your President. I am going to need you to go ahead and have them stop making lucrative offers to us, and instead just donate to upgrading our port. Thanks

Edited by Msk
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Ah right, people don't play NA because instead they spend their time whining on the forum. That sounds about right, maybe we should remove the forum then? Everyone will go back to playing :) 

more like will go whining somewhere else *cough* reddit *cough*

10 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Today we had some pretty nice battles against the Pirates. Was nice Pirates and GG!

fight.thumb.JPG.1cc095db0348a1a9edf1ceab8af20489.JPG

fight.thumb.JPG.bc585daf53e9d7106addcbafbaeb6582.JPG

Looks like some fun battles. When did you leave Havoc?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

This doesn't particulary look like a "Great Battle Result". 

It was considering most of the fleet had to join from in between San Mateo and San Agustin because of screeners.

6 hours ago, --Privateer-- said:

Isn't that tragic 🤣 if only there was someone to screen for you.

Why is it tragic? Same exact way we took the SA as the last time. We still got about 20 into the fight when those of us tagged hopped on alts. Though fighting it on Christian with no books or upgrades and like 2 hull and sail cycles. Was a good fun fight o7 America.

screening is just free content for others, it’s why I show up for screening.

Edited by Msk

1 hour ago, Latron said:

Outside of San Agustin during the PB. I'm mainly uploading because I had a lot of fun with it, and it's not so unbalanced as it appears since most of the US players who escaped did it early on.

downloadbukvy) (2).png

Didn't quite understand the reasoning behind the US having that many 1st rates in this battle as oppose to the actual PB though. 

Not complaining, just interesting to see.