Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

How 11 vs 19 is a good fight? No salt involved here.

Consequently, this is the first battle report where the side with more herc lost...a screen i've been asking for a long time with the herc op versus other ships discussion.

A lot of things can go on in a battle to change the outcome back and forth. But I do know JAGS and 7up are a very close coordinated group like ALOHA and in terms of skill i'd argue both are fairly equal. Do I still think the herc is more powerful than all other shallow ships? Yeah, but we shouldn't nerf the herc to the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

How 11 vs 19 is a good fight? No salt involved here.

Sounds like just a tiny bit of salt.  We had a good fight.    

You lead me to believe 4 ALOHA hercs would be worth at least 10 regular shallow ships.  Nope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You lead me to believe 4 ALOHA hercs would be worth at least 10 regular shallow ships.  Nope. 

1

Nah, I never backed idiots claiming Herc = insta-win hurr-durr. On the other hand, your side has 5 premium ships as well.  I have no need to be salty, just wondering why "good fight" screenshots look like casual ganks happening every day.

Edited by Banished Privateer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Nah, I never backed idiots claiming Herc = insta-win hurr-durr. On the other hand, your side has 5 premium ships as well.  I have no need to be salty, just wondering why "good fight" screenshots look like casual ganks happening every day.

Nah, that wasnt the main cause.

2 nations, 2 groups, different ts vs 1 group, same ts.

One group with a fleet fitted for PBs (live oak for most of their ships) vs two groups with different fitted ships, probably for OW hunting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Nah, that wasnt the main cause.

2 nations, 2 groups, different ts vs 1 group, same ts.

 One group with a fleet fitted for PBs (live oak for most of their ships) vs two groups with different fitted ships, probably for OW hunting.

There was just no way fleet A could beat fleet B even if both were fitted for PB or whatever unless fleet B would play like a bunch of retards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

There was just no way fleet A could beat fleet B even if both were fitted for PB or whatever unless fleet B would play like a bunch of retards. 

03:18:50.

15vs8. One team (BF) vs 2. I still think that good coordination make that possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

03:18:50.

15vs8. One team (BF) vs 2. I still think that good coordination make that possible.

I've seen 2 vs 20 or 1v8, there is a difference in shallow ships and deep water. Shallow ships 500-1000 HP difference is literally one broadside or even few balls. Hercules dies from 4-5 quick broadsides, Bellona will die after 8-10 good broadsides if not more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, Capn Rocko said:

There's a lot that cannot be deciphered from a battle results screenshot. At one point we were fighting a 3v5 and 4v6 at the same time. Once ghost showed up he had to fight 1v2 in a prince. I do agree that herc is temporarily OP, but I think we deserve a little credit too. 

I sucked in that battle. Ghost sailed rings around me. It was a good first PB after a long absence. I miss the old days before the cap circles though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Now that is worth a post in the great battle results. ;)

Indeed....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Christendom said:

1bc27c80237d0e9ed84d34cafdefb02b.jpg

Pretty good fight outside Mimbres.  

And an even better one on the way home.

Hercs OP

0d28135360a2edb5dd04907fd5f48c67.png

Just look at the kills and assist in that first fight ya'll keep your damage on all targets and got a lot of assist.  As for that trip home.  lol I bet he was bitching a lot in nation chat about it...lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, it was a fun fight. Odds were never good going into it. The swedes were pretty much useless and George died in first 20 seconds :) The battle was more like a 5v19. No salt here, we asked for the fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Just look at the kills and assist in that first fight ya'll keep your damage on all targets and got a lot of assist.  As for that trip home.  lol I bet he was bitching a lot in nation chat about it...lol

 

Yea poor guy.  We were just afk sailing back home from Bimini and quite literally ran into him.  Wonder what he was doing down there.  Louis decrewed him while I sat next to him and just pood’d his side down.  

Those requins look so absurdly stupid in battle I was just laughing the entire time.  You can hear me on allistairs stream cracking jokes.  They look ridiculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4731C8125EF5FE51C4BEE61B18071714562CB4F1

"Saving Captain Reverse" is the name of the picture....it started with 7vs1 :)

Although the famous and notorious @ Cpt. Reverse  did not need help, some other players were accidentally around, and are proud achieving the goal :)

Happy End and RUM for all winners :)

 

Edited by Fenris
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic duel with Drunken Ghost of HAVOC. Was a real boxer brawl.  I was in a White oak/White oak Hercules and he was in a White oak/White oak Endymion. We called it a draw out of probably exhaustion. At that point I had more hull and he had more sail. Great fight, loved every minute of it. 

1FEA6CD460AF76F1451288ED13F02D87ED2301BB

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Davos Seaworth said:

Fantastic duel with Drunken Ghost of HAVOC. Was a real boxer brawl.  I was in a White oak/White oak Hercules and he was in a White oak/White oak Endymion. We called it a draw out of probably exhaustion. At that point I had more hull and he had more sail. Great fight, loved every minute of it. 

1FEA6CD460AF76F1451288ED13F02D87ED2301BB

Can someone delete this BS ?

Thanks.

Otherwise i might start posting every single retarded battle i am participating, from now on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Can someone delete this BS ?

Thanks.

Otherwise i might start posting every single retarded battle i am participating, from now on.

that was a bit rude. be nice to people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Wick said:

that was a bit rude. be nice to people.

When people stop posting crap battles here, i will.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fenris said:

When people stop posting crap battles here, i will.

 

Sorry I didn't post a gank or one sided battle like the majority of these posts have been as of late. Next time I make will make sure I do that. Had a real good duel with an opponent where we both mutually respected each other enough towards the end to back off one another and to not re tag. I believe that is called sportsmanship. Way you reacted here I doubt you have heard of it. No reason to take a dump on someones fun. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×