Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

From Bani PB last night:

cxI8Fov.png

My own recording didn't take, but I expect Reverse will share his stream recording.

The battle started bad, with some of our small ships getting tagged and killed outside due to a misunderstanding of instructions. But the remaining small ships heroically kept the points while the fleet slowly turned the tide in the main fight.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Anolytic said:

From Bani PB last night:

cxI8Fov.png

My own recording didn't take, but I expect Reverse will share his stream recording.

The battle started bad, with some of our small ships getting tagged and killed outside due to a misunderstanding of instructions. But the remaining small ships heroically kept the points while the fleet slowly turned the tide in the main fight.

Holy shit, that was a spanking!

On 1/31/2019 at 9:38 AM, Banished Privateer said:

Maybe HAVOC needs to return to its original home 😅 🤣

Nah we can just  switch all our timers to US time , we have recently recruited a US player.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 14

4 minutes ago, Tac said:

Nah we can just switch switch all our timers to US time , we have recently recruited a US player.

lmao.. I got that one.. 

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Easy farming HAVOC outside George Town :) Side note: Prussians do like the new timer, keep it! Our night fleet finally gets some content.

image.png.8bb3ff92cf9b98c540326766cc05ba7b.png

image.thumb.png.8af5303be15fd35ad4bf995275157f38.png

image.png.1ebc1de4b01ba6f43086d1517193cfdd.png

image.thumb.png.b6e9efe2b7ecf924e7d1af159412766a.png

"Great battle results"

pretty pathetic that you post a battle like that here.

Thx for proving that HAVOC makes you salty af

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Roronoa Sensei said:

I believe this cheered him up :)

Hostility at La Navasse

192125A77779E0FC2F2CCFC1E5C841B7C817CEB6

congrats on the win. next time maybe you wont need a 3 1st rate advantage and us coming in peacemeal. also lets not forget yall sailed back to kpr refusing to fight in a follow up battle. but congrats. cya tomorrow for the pb. 

download.thumb.jpeg.29a65e60744b4ce05d88df17ede9f5bc.jpeg

I resisted too much on this battles , got tagged multiple times and i was bored and at one moment i changed the course and boarded the 3th Rate , he was brace all the time and he had muskets like me . 100 morale to 0 morale in 20 seconds . 

Thx Dutches!

Edited by Fillip de Travesay
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, staun said:

Does that mean that @King of Crowns finaly put a ring on that finger, ore where you just out for some fun?

it means that HAVOC are the big boys on the server and therefore, public enemy number one. and the USA player base doesnt like the euro players overstaying their welcome in our timezone. but we will see if they show up to defend british ports defensively. was a fun night.  over 50 brit ships sunk tonight. the port was lost but a price was paid.  

• Like 3