Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

37 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

For example, we won this battle. Just what kind of skill players went on the side of the British, who had so much higher BR :D

large.11111.png.38ccbf872f53e364523a8bf4501eb8bc.png

ahah :D

Because BF is not guilty of alliances in pvp...... Just 2 weeks ago Aloha refused to help me because Tutanaxamon was fighting me with 2 other americans. Please no double standards. I would have lost anyway because I got boarded like a noob but still.

Funny FENIX and BF kill exile in 3v1 but noone can gank bf? Wtf

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Because BF is not guilty of alliances in pvp...... Just 2 weeks ago Aloha refused to help me because Tutanaxamon was fighting me with 2 other americans. Please no double standards. I would have lost anyway because I got boarded like a noob but still.

Funny FENIX and BF kill exile in 3v1 but noone can gank bf? Wtf

no no, i dont see problem in this battle. 

I only say - I win this battle, like always say Yordi when he lose :D

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Released Privateer said:

I think I saw more Polish players yesterday at PB than Danish.

You might be right. Don’t know. My game time is very limitid. When I am in the game,  I mostly play on a second account on a Herc, so He can level a bit. Don’t Spend time on RvR.

• Like 1

when the intel told us there was a Ship sailing in our waters the home fleet dispatched

After a  search of 15 minutes, we found the enemy

when engaging in battle and after a brave fight 

the result: Santisma down (we saved a lot of Shock(ed )survivor crew,.. we dispatched them in 3 long boats to Sinamaica to join their family)

B1B4E910FABFAEF2CCB41691B893022BB7FCE01E

Edited by Thonys

On 12/19/2018 at 3:15 PM, Thonys said:

when the intel told us there was a Ship sailing in our waters the home fleet dispatched

After a  search of 15 minutes, we found the enemy

when engaging in battle and after a brave fight 

the result: Santisma down (we saved a lot of Shock(ed )survivor crew,.. we dispatched them in 3 long boats to Sinamaica to join their family)

B1B4E910FABFAEF2CCB41691B893022BB7FCE01E

I think you might need to read the title of this topic again. Or maybe that's the Dutch definition of a great battle. 3v1.

I would have posted screenshots from yesterday at Coquibacoa, but sadly that was neither great nor a battle. 10 Dutch were doing hostility with 5-6 more ships outside. Russia jumped in with all of 4 people and the Dutch instantly started running away.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I think you might need to read the title of this topic again. Or maybe that's the Dutch definition of a great battle. 3v1.

I would have posted screenshots from yesterday at Coquibacoa, but sadly that was neither great nor a battle. 10 Dutch were doing hostility with 5-6 more ships outside. Russia jumped in with all of 4 people and the Dutch instantly started running away.

How the hell did you get in? Have they made a new stealth perk. I want that along with the swedish leak perk.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

oke!!!

well two more great battles from the Dutch  for you to examen :)

25F4EAE02106356967E4E705A07B5DDAC1A6F83F

00A50C4BD63DF03364BBE500D83E3DA31D6CAB47

its not always about the numbers :) but more how the battle goes.

but if you want to see more of there i can provide you some.

Edited by Thonys

11 minutes ago, staun said:

Must say intriging. Win on point for sure, But actually kill more player with that set up. Well done.

Intriging ? ..its always easy... when being bombarded as a minority 

phu..

So... ummm.... the battle was fun and all... but... is noone going to talk about how two Indiamen were able to join that PB from just outside the shallows?
@Released Privateer and McKillen made it funny by joining in ships that are usually (and I stress usually) not as much of a threat, which I appreciate. But in all honesty they could have gotten two decently fast heavy frigates in there and completely messed up any sense of balancing.
Honestly, @admin this really needs to be fixed soon.

Edited by Tom Farseer

56 minutes ago, do not say dlc said:

It was a friendly fight, were is the surprise? (buddy buddy fight)

(you dont come to a pb with 2 Indiamen if you want to actually win!)

Honestly, who said anything about a surprise? 🤔
Deep draught ships joining shalow PBs is obviously problematic. All I did was point that out. Imagine a bunch of Surps and Hercs being there for a defence and getting shredded by a bunch of Bounce Poules and Indefatigables. Hardly what the devs intended, is it?

• Like 1

After the Portbattle the French showed their great courage - think the famous Louis XVI commanded the brave French. By the way, we sent the L'Ocean away in the beginning. The shock for the enemy was to big😉

E2CB6DFE68E5EAB657486FAC4E3E975114080364 (1920Ã1017)  

Edited by HamBlower
  • Like 1