Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, Maculosa said:

when i read a former DNP, clan which came so many times with 10 bello to sink a lone sailor (in connie for example) who did a fleet in area zone near FR by entering in his fight and then ran...

yeah please, continue to talk us about "brave". i like to start my friday morning with my staunberg's joke, that's priceless😁

Glad that I could help you get a good start on the morning.

Well if you go to France to try to Pick a fight, you either bring fast ship so you can make a hit and run, ore a big fleet so you can fight. Everybody knows if you go to the reinforcement zone how those fights will go. 

In OW fights you don’t know what you meet, But take part in a tripple flip, you for sure know. 

But again I am glad I was able to bring some sun to your friday morning.

But again I can’t see what my assosation to DNP has to do with my statement. I rearly go hunting anymore, because of the mecanic in safezone. We go to the Swedes because they have a strong and willing homeguard. Most time I just to to the patrolezone, and yes from time to time they end out as a gank. But must times it is me that get ganked.

And try to paint a picture of me as a guy thats only gank, think you should get fact straight. I more often go out alone ore with 1-2 guys. Look at small battles, you will find some videos that actually shows how many of mine/Dnp fights are. 

I have had 2 fights lately  against you. One at nippes. I jumper you fighting an AI. You where badly damage so you sailed away, I stopped chasing and left. Then I was ganked by 3 French. Last week in Shroud, on another char that has no skillboks of value. Still I attacked, you killed me rather easy infortnally. 

My point just is. When you tripple flip in RvR you know what you do. OW you never know what happens. France has a lot of players and lot of good players. They have whst it takes, so they shouldn’t realy need to hide behind a tactic, with most likely will give empty pb.

Edited by staun

18 hours ago, Tac said:

Still dealing with your inner “ angry little Napoleon syndrome”?  Chill out man, relax and open a bottle of fine whine.

If you have too much of fine bottles, I can accept this, only for French bottles ofc. I miss those since based in KPR, but I am ready for downloading yours! :) :) :) 

3 hours ago, staun said:

Glad that I could help you get a good start on the morning.

Well if you go to France to try to Pick a fight, you either bring fast ship so you can make a hit and run, ore a big fleet so you can fight. Everybody knows if you go to the reinforcement zone how those fights will go. 

In OW fights you don’t know what you meet, But take part in a tripple flip, you for sure know. 

But again I am glad I was able to bring some sun to your friday morning.

But again I can’t see what my assosation to DNP has to do with my statement. I rearly go hunting anymore, because of the mecanic in safezone. We go to the Swedes because they have a strong and willing homeguard. Most time I just to to the patrolezone, and yes from time to time they end out as a gank. But must times it is me that get ganked.

And try to paint a picture of me as a guy thats only gank, think you should get fact straight. I more often go out alone ore with 1-2 guys. Look at small battles, you will find some videos that actually shows how many of mine/Dnp fights are. 

I have had 2 fights lately  against you. One at nippes. I jumper you fighting an AI. You where badly damage so you sailed away, I stopped chasing and left. Then I was ganked by 3 French. Last week in Shroud, on another char that has no skillboks of value. Still I attacked, you killed me rather easy infortnally. 

My point just is. When you tripple flip in RvR you know what you do. OW you never know what happens. France has a lot of players and lot of good players. They have whst it takes, so they shouldn’t realy need to hide behind a tactic, with most likely will give empty pb.

Hmmm lol. You acted like a non brave player but as you don't gank anymore, that's your duty to tell who actes like a brave and who doesn't? Ok. Fine.

I'm just fed up with 'les donneurs de leçons'

Just one thing. On one hand, only WO clan have valuable players but on the other hand, France has a lot of players and good players if i read well...

I'm lost. Hard to understand what you mean exactly. 

Who the hello kitty are you talking about? Does France only exist on rvr because of the WO? Or is there a hope for all the other players who play for France. I would like to know...or well no. Nevermind. 

Multiflip allows  french people who don't usually go in pb to practice and got experience. It should be the same with swedish. Pb is won, lost. Who cares if there is a good fight and they enjoy it.

Do i judge danes and polish guys when they fight in 'practice pb'? Don't think so.

At least, rosaly for example was a real pb with some 'new french players on rvr'. Guys who couldn't do grand anse pb screened the brits to allow them to enter in rosaly so your opinion about brave or non brave tactic...si tu savais comme je m'en bats les couilles my dear Staun...mais à un point...

1 hour ago, Maculosa said:

Who the hello kitty are you talking about? Does France only exist on rvr because of the WO? Or is there a hope for all the other players who play for France. 

I mean....you look at majority of french ports and french timers on "strategic" assets and, well there is an argument to be made that French RvR exists because of WO/BLANC. And that's fine, it shows france trusts their fighting power and ability to win. But lets not say EU france doesn't rely on them, because timers on EU clan controlled ports speak otherwise. 

I wish english harbour was tonight and not yesterday but the Swedes defend as many ports as they can with a fight. No matter who wins I am sure it is always enjoyable to fight any swede players that can be online.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Maculosa said:

Hmmm lol. You acted like a non brave player but as you don't gank anymore, that's your duty to tell who actes like a brave and who doesn't? Ok. Fine.

I'm just fed up with 'les donneurs de leçons'

Just one thing. On one hand, only WO clan have valuable players but on the other hand, France has a lot of players and good players if i read well...

I'm lost. Hard to understand what you mean exactly. 

Who the hello kitty are you talking about? Does France only exist on rvr because of the WO? Or is there a hope for all the other players who play for France. I would like to know...or well no. Nevermind. 

Multiflip allows  french people who don't usually go in pb to practice and got experience. It should be the same with swedish. Pb is won, lost. Who cares if there is a good fight and they enjoy it.

Do i judge danes and polish guys when they fight in 'practice pb'? Don't think so.

At least, rosaly for example was a real pb with some 'new french players on rvr'. Guys who couldn't do grand anse pb screened the brits to allow them to enter in rosaly so your opinion about brave or non brave tactic...si tu savais comme je m'en bats les couilles my dear Staun...mais à un point...

French is lost on me. 

My point is simple French EU have so more potential then they show. But you can play as you want. And you are right what should I care about it. 

So I will use this to make my exit from the forum, unless I am summoned when @Banished Privateer Tells everybody how hard it is to be a predator and we need to do more for them.

Think you have some great ideas there. My personally tthough was to remove reinforcement zones, But let missions spawn closer to port and close right away. Ow where an Ai has been attacked close so it only is ships in sight that can join.

But again think you for sure have argumenter well for youre case, so you get my vote.

Btw do think you should rethink the Maginot Line, atleast if we think of the same. As I remember my history it wasent that effective, But think we need the teacher on that one.

Edited by staun

4 hours ago, staun said:

French is lost on me. 

My point is simple French EU have so more potential then they show. But you can play as you want. And you are right what should I care about it. 

So I will use this to make my exit from the forum, unless I am summoned when @Banished Privateer Tells everybody how hard it is to be a predator and we need to do more for them.

WFT.....

6 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

That's reference to thousands of forts and towers in NA... if my history knowledge is not that bad, I don't think every port had badass towers and land batteries/forts protecting them. The Carribean Maginot Line we have in NA is pretty impressive. You should rethink your metaphor understanding.

I know your knowledge isent bad, otherwise you wouldn’t have knowledge about the Maginot line. My metaphor stands and is correect, in my opinion.

And I belive you know that to. Thats why you now have changed a word it is now The Caribbean Maginot line we talks  About. It is impressiv inded, thats why it stil keep me amazed that one of the most dangerous place in DK-NG is around Road town and Spanish town. You basicly sails from fort to fort. 

Edited by staun

The impossible screening fight, video will follow by the infamous Tacticus

306FB15D9D1C97ECE6C65542060963E5999AADC6

Total loss 15 Russian ships and 8 Swedish were lost in this battle.

Good game and well played in the battle nice and clean see you next time Russians

Edited by pietjenoob
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, pietjenoob said:

The impossible screening fight, video will follow by the infamous Tacticus

306FB15D9D1C97ECE6C65542060963E5999AADC6

Total loss 15 Russian ships and 8 Swedish were lost in this battle.

Good game and well played in the battle nice and clean see you next time Russians

As promised by peachynoob.

Good battle.

• Like 8