Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Just now, Jorge said:

Simply because most of the boats were damaged and had no repairs after several battles in a row. But if you really wanted to battle, why did not you wait in Cayo Romano while we repair? You went around very fast ... You really did not want a battle, you wanted to take advantage of our damaged boats, like scavengers that you are ...

The 5-6 ships waiting outside were fully repaired and not in a fight with KOTO. It would be a good 5v6. Call us "scavengers" but it's your fully healthy fleet leaving one Santisima to death as sacrificial goat. 

We turned around "fast" because knowing you, you were calling for more players to come and fight us. 5v12 is enough odds for us, we didn't wait for it to become 5v20 and be chained to death and kited like always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Simply because most of the boats were damaged and had no repairs after several battles in a row. But if you really wanted to battle, why did not you wait in Cayo Romano while we repair? You went around very fast ... You really did not want a battle, you wanted to take advantage of our damaged boats, like scavengers that you are ...

how different are you guys when you are only willing to fight with 2 times the numbers and BR of your opponent?

the irony seriously...Twisting arguments however it suits you doesn't makes you right.

Edited by RKY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

The 5-6 ships waiting outside were fully repaired and not in a fight with KOTO. It would be a good 5v6. Call us "scavengers" but it's your fully healthy fleet leaving one Santisima to death as sacrificial goat. 

We turned around "fast" because knowing you, you were calling for more players to come and fight us. 5v12 is enough odds for us, we didn't wait for it to become 5v20 and be chained to death and kited like always.

Ahhhh, I know what happened, you were in  another purple Santísima and didn't want to lose it like the last time ....
As for the Santi  you engage into battle ... He was going AFK, since our mission was to protect our comrades who were going to get out of the battle ...

It's very funny that you talk about kiting and shoot chain, because when you do it, it's a hello kittying tactic, but if others do it, it's crap, go and give lessons to others ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Ahhhh, I know what happened, you were in  another purple Santísima and didn't want to lose it like the last time ....
As for the Santi  you engage into battle ... He was going AFK, since our mission was to protect our comrades who were going to get out of the battle ...

It's very funny that you talk about kiting and shoot chain, because when you do it, it's a hello kittying tactic, but if others do it, it's crap, go and give lessons to others ...

It's not a tactic, it's garbage that I am forced to use when enemy does the same or I'm outnumbered. Guy didn't go AFK, so stop lying. They sat with dropped sails in front us and then started to charge at us, so we attacked. You want to tell me that guy turning in OW and charging at us is afk? Maybe you have bots commanding your ships.

I don't mind losing purple ships, your bait I rate 2/10. I mind getting ganked and zerged and chained to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RKY said:

how different are you guys when you are only willing to fight with 2 times the numbers and BR of your opponent?

the irony seriously...Twisting arguments however it suits you doesn't makes you right.

bla bla bla (second battle you had more br and ships)

In the second battle I could not fight anymore because I only had 30 hull repairs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atreides said:

nNVRrc

Pirates dropped Port Howe and revenge flipped Arthurs yesterday using 4th-2nd rates (really?) to do it.  Our screener caught many of the port battle fleet and we fought the other half in the port battle.  Arthur's Town stays in British hands.

 

Port howe was flipped so Kot0 could pick it up. Armed grab hostility before it went neutral. You bastards.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

It's not a tactic, it's garbage that I am forced to use when enemy does the same or I'm outnumbered. Guy didn't go AFK, so stop lying. They sat with dropped sails in front us and then started to charge at us, so we attacked. You want to tell me that guy turning in OW and charging at us is afk? Maybe you have bots commanding your ships.

I don't mind losing purple ships, your bait I rate 2/10. I mind getting ganked and zerged and chained to death.

I'm telling you what happened, is your trouble if you believe or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Christoph said:

bla bla bla (second battle you had more br and ships)

In the second battle I could not fight anymore because I only had 30 hull repairs

yea right, go on twisting things up. i don't get why you are trying to save the face on forums when we both know how it went.

We almost smashed you on bucs even though you were more and on 1st. when we returned still outnumbered but on first rates, half your fleet just ran away. Guess they didn't want to face first rates.

Of course we won't mention your russian alt abuse tagging in OW and scouting for you while you were all hiding in battle.

you got smashed 3 times in a row while having numbers, and ships. There is no shame to it, and no reason to hide behind excuses, just man up and congratulate those that played better than you this time.

Take example on how civilized war was in the age of sail for once.

Edited by RKY
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RKY said:

 

Of course we won't mention your russian alt abuse tagging in OW and scouting for you while you were all hiding in battle.

 

2

i have no russian alt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Capt Trashal Early said:

Port howe was flipped so Kot0 could pick it up. Armed grab hostility before it went neutral. You bastards.

Your mistake. GB is the king of neutral ports.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Your mistake. GB is the king of neutral ports.

Only polish neutral ports.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fights against the Spanish last night in order -

Great fights, lots of fun. Hope for more. Wish the forts had been more useful. 

unknown.png?width=1276&height=676unknown.png?width=1276&height=676Feck.jpg?width=1202&height=677

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Your mistake. GB is the king of neutral ports.

Wasn't neutral when it was flipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me see if I get this right, we go in shallow ships to flip a port.  The pirates bring 2nd through 4th rates to flip Arthurs and drop Port Howe.  We rally a full PB fleet as well as screeners and defend Arthurs.  Instead of a simple thank you, we earn derision for our efforts.  Arthurs defended, your welcome Greg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

73F69B2736530ED0B5EE262CC8E69B9A01A88656

We went to roseau to get a fight and got one against the french screeningfleet. GG :) Was a nice battle

 

I never experienced a linebattle like this I think except in a old battle at grand anse. Hats off to the french commander. We would have lost the battle if he turned around though and went into close combat.

A inbattle screenshot of a pretty proper linebattle I guess. VIdeo is uploading.

79166D63B8B84CCA2B2CBD7DA458BC1E7FDCAD7F

 

Edited by rediii
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rediii said:

We went to roseau to get a fight and got one against the french screeningfleet. GG :) Was a nice battle

 

O, great Dutch warriors!

Can your upload screen with sinked 1st rate Dutch fleet near Sinamaica?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rediii said:

73F69B2736530ED0B5EE262CC8E69B9A01A88656

We went to roseau to get a fight and got one against the french screeningfleet. GG :) Was a nice battle

 

I never experienced a linebattle like this I think except in a old battle at grand anse. Hats off to the french commander. We would have lost the battle if he turned around though and went into close combat.

A inbattle screenshot of a pretty proper linebattle I guess. VIdeo is uploading.

79166D63B8B84CCA2B2CBD7DA458BC1E7FDCAD7F

 

Our fleet was commanded by a lady. This probably explaining the high quality of leadership. :wub:

However, many thanks for your comments. We are impatient to watch your upload :) (my video crashed when I got a disconnection)... :o

Edited by Eleazar de Damas
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×