Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

It was our PB Fleet. We decided in the last possible moment to tag the prussian fleet before PB starts. But we started totaly seperated, two of us in the middle of the prussian fleet and one (or two) first rate didn't show up in the right time.

We lost this fight, these are the bad news of this day.

But we hold the port, which are good news for the nation.

Good fight of the prussians!

Edited by HamBlower

Back to battle results, yes?

Little Cayman ended with British Victory.

Client_2018-07-10_21-54-27-740.jpg

Spanish joined west of LC, with two mortars having an advantage and being able to kill one tower and the fort quickly, also Arcadian couldn't stand a chance against two Mortar Brigs.

After this the Spanish became very protective about their Mortars with the British 1st rates not being able to get close to the Spanish fleet. 3rdguards had to run away from the two Spanish Le Rekt's, but having one of them on each of his sides, it was only a matter of time before they got him. Meanwhile the Spanish 1st rates started chasing Henry Turner into the Bay at the ruins of the fort, which turned out to be a mistake, because I could start chasing the Mortar Brigs and demast them. Graf Bernadotte fell victim to me and Bill Brents was sunk by the British 1st rates.

The following Beach Party had a better turnout for the Spanish, who could sink Tom and Nethros, who was sunk when the Brits had 996 points. But with the Brits having control over two circles, it only took a few more minutes to accumulate 1000 points, because the wind would not let the 1st rates leave the bay.

Client_2018-07-10_21-43-23-363.jpg

• Like 9

20180711170527_1.jpg

Battle near Batabano, killed a random guy sailing a 3rd rate (who sails those seriously) when two chaps come out to avenge him. This is the second battle, the first of which saw the FNI chap get sunk in his Surprise, Endy then ran, retagged causing this battle.

Sunk Endy, Indef surrendered after dismasting him twice because I needed to play with my food for half an hour so I could get my PvP marks but he unfortunately surrendered.

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

20180711170527_1.jpg

Battle near Batabano, killed a random guy sailing a 3rd rate (who sails those seriously) when two chaps come out to avenge him. This is the second battle, the first of which saw the FNI chap get sunk in his Surprise, Endy then ran, retagged causing this battle.

Sunk Endy, Indef surrendered after dismasting him twice because I needed to play with my food for half an hour so I could get my PvP marks but he unfortunately surrendered.

What is your build and mods on your Herc, if I may ask?

Poods on the herc is fun.   Takes a little more effort to aim them I suppose.  I’ve found mediums to be easier to aim with poods and you get a little more close in damage.  

I’ve got my t/wo one up to 14.2 knts so I’m not really sure if the downgrade to t/t is necessary or not...to each his own.  

1 hour ago, rediii said:

18D3E84C53E4879BD046FA804A6881BE11448235

Was fun, Actually all Night have been, started at 16 server time and just logged of. All Night PvP. 

We should have been smarter than fight you under the fort. 

Me I just sailed bad and let you demast me. Ill guess we will see more to each other in the future🤨

You had the wind all the fight. So we should have backed of, But for now we just need fights for learning.

Edited by staun

While I would of preferred to have a fight, it's pretty f'n hot outside and I was glad to get back into the pool.  I feel like the prussians have been involved in enough PB screenings NOT against their nation and spain owed them one.  Just take a look a couple posts up at the PBs against France vs Russia.  

Oh well.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1