Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

57 minutes ago, koiz said:

HAHHAHHAHAH

Whats a few more pvp marks to people that just farm them with their alts lol

#OperationDenyContent

We were trying to keep that under wraps. Don't want everyone knowing the US is actually just our alts. 

Sorry guys, but just wasn’t able to stay up yesterday evening after being up most of the previous night at the emergency vet.

I had hoped we could manage a real fleet even missing my ocean but the looks of that comp and Koiz’s posts make me think he’s got into the bath salts again.  

Operaton Deny Content is probably better served if you actually deny them content and not give them free marks by sailing in trash boats.  .... oh well.  Always next time.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, koiz said:

HAHHAHHAHAH

Whats a few more pvp marks to people that just farm them with their alts lol

#OperationDenyContent

I have taken the liberty to highlight a problematic sentence - If you have evidence the players you refer to are farming their alts then present it so in the tribunal. If not - stop throwing around baseless accusations.

Just now, Lars Kjaer said:

I have taken the liberty to highlight a problematic sentence - If you have evidence the players you refer to are farming their alts then present it so in the tribunal. If not - stop throwing around baseless accusations.

Look around the tribunal section.

12 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

2 of his players have already been caught and punished a while ago.  Down ranked too.  One was in WO at the time and the other was not.  We know a third was alt farming up until he joined WO on a nightly basis.  KoC is either a generous reformer or his morals aren't 100% iron clad.   

23 minutes ago, Christendom said:

2 of his players have already been caught and punished a while ago.  Down ranked too.  One was in WO at the time and the other was not.  We know a third was alt farming up until he joined WO on a nightly basis.  KoC is either a generous reformer or his morals aren't 100% iron clad.   

If you have proof of their currently alt farming take it up on the tribunal. If not then stay on topic.

• Like 3

While the USA has been able to gain Victory Marks recently, it doesn't seem as if most of their Admirals have figured out what to use them for....  24 top ranked players in that battle for the USA, not a 1st rate in sight - disappointing to say the least.

1. Make a shipyard
  2. Harvest some materials
  3. Go to the Admiralty and buy a 1st rate permit
  4. Craft a 1st rate...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aster said:

Battle for san Mateo US/France. Both sides brought our best gg.4F9026FC72A043E656F9AD58F948E46BCD979743

If psychologists ever want a picture of people doing retarded things, they can just use this picture showing the US fleet composition. I wish I could listen to their TS when they were planning this shit out. It must have been hilarious!

• Like 1

Its funny to see all the reactions to take your pick: operation deny content, operation blue balls, operation bath salts etc....

As @Wraith stated san mateo was set testing zerg hostility. There were some initial efforts made to attend the pb but the roster wasn't right for the task at hand.

There will be many fights to come but its been made clear again some of you take this game too seriously. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I know that's what Russia was doing not long ago with the Spanish at the time ports were important for victory marks..

to quote yourself   "really tiring to see accusations... Please use Tribunal or in game toll to report it."  Feel free to bring Russia up on charges for whatever they were doing.

Your daddy KoC and you it seems constantly brings up Cap Francais.  A battle that was literally my first hour in SORRY and I had no knowledge that it was arranged (most of SORRY did not either).  We were punished for it and life goes on.  But since you guys keep bringing up, I'll keep bringing up Chester's, Queen's, Simon's and LoneWolfs alt farming shenanigans.

Edited by Christendom

6 hours ago, Wraith said:

You may want to read a bit more closely, as it was clearly stated these were already tribunalled, with evidence, confirmed, punished, etc. I realize no one wants to admit they're sailing with convicted cheaters but it doesn't change the facts does it?

But... You do sail with Christendom right? - and he was "convicted" of the Cap Francais debacle along with a host of other SORRY players right?