Game-Labs Forum

Low level player used to tag port battle fleet into battle.

INPC clan had three ships weaving in and out of our port battle fleet on the way to PnP and they tagged a British players in a privateer that was close to us.   

Captain Ranger moved to the middle of our fleet and than Tagged the British players.   We had paged him and the others from INPC to not come near us as we had a screening fleet a head of ours and that they should go join them.   They had no intention to attack the Brit players as soon as we where able to leave the battle all of them where out and along side of our fleet again.  Until they left us.   We suspect at least the one that did the tagging if not all of them are British alts.    

We have never seen this clan before or ever talked to any of it's members.   

uaVAoYl.jpg

Looks all INPC are all Summer Sale accounts.  New pirate clan of lowbies?  

I feel like if someone was trying to tamper with a PB fleet and screen them out....tagging an enemy lynx wouldn't be very effective.  Did any Brits join the battle to keep you tagged?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, siZZled1ck said:

Honestly thought this was part of your screening fleet that made a mistake. Im pretty sure he did shoot me when the battle started but that does not mean its not an alt. I hope its not.

They have been seen before spotting for Brits over the week.  Though I wasn't involved with those attacks to know who was the brits they where spotting for.  They where asked to leave and no one knows who they are.  Thanks commenting, not trying to point fingers at you, but these guys aren't noobs.  The way they where acting and such, but hay lets leave it for the Devs to review.  

@Rick Astley @Christendom If either of you are not involved in this than please stay out of this post.  If you know the person in question than you can let them come and speak for them selves.   Lets not make this into another drama post war like most the other Tribunals.  I stated my accusations and will leave it in the hands of the Devs. 

10 minutes ago, Skully said:

Pardon the intrusion.

May I inquire whether the accusation is incompetence or sabotage?

I believe incompetence is proven without a doubt, but that is my personal opinion.

That is up for the Devs to review.  If it's just a bunch of new players making a mistake fine, but if they find they are alts than they need to be dealt with per rules of the game.  I wish I had video but our video guy wasn't going to start recording until the PB started.  When the tagged happens we where in a tight ball after seeing @siZZled1ck as we expected to be screen like crazy on the way there.  The three INCP guys than moved to the middle of are ball and that was when they tagged him.   Before that they where a good distances from our group and that is when we asked them to leave and join the screening guys.   

I would like to add they didn't leave with us from Mort.  These guys came from La Tort area. Was just told they did leave from Mort and followed behind us.    We where tagged in front of St Nicolas on the way there.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
Correction with more info...
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skully said:

Pardon the intrusion.

May I inquire whether the accusation is incompetence or sabotage?

I believe incompetence is proven without a doubt, but that is my personal opinion.

There was no British fleet waiting outside this battle. Total cost to BLACK clan is time wasted(potential griefing) and one surrendered Indeff(LOL).  So I'd say sabotage is reaching but this action could be used for that purpose. If this is an alt I would say its Griefing and about as bad. It could be Incompetence or  someone griefing within the mechanics of the game, a single disgruntled account owner on a mission to disrupt BLACK clan. 

• Like 1

I was hiding in front of your fort at Saint Nick and watched you all show up. Several of you sailed within inches of me. Was looking to pick off a mortar brig if you brought one. When you left port I followed and a Renno screened me off, I circled around thinking once I get on top of the main fleet they wont tag me lol.

yVwUEzi.jpg

It got worse. Home cam helps.

• Like 2

A thing I've been wondering about for a while in general:

It's forbidden to use alts for port battle activities as clearly stated before - But what if you hire a legit player from the nation for gold to do the dirty job? It's a sandbox so legit players can sell themselves, or not?

In general it'll be a lot harder to figure out who's an alt and who's not if you start to think from that side

• Like 5

1 hour ago, amplify said:

As the commander of the british screen fleet i can tell you that i had no captain's under my command that were sailing pirate alts maybe check your organization before you start making claims that we used alts 

How can you be 100% sure of that? 

• Like 1

As a vile pyrate in this particular incident; I don't think this person was an alt; given when consulted about the tag he and his mates backed off and screened away from the main fleet.

I could be wrong however; thus is the point of this thread.

@amplify This is not concerning you; and I ask you to respectfully not comment any further. If this was an ALT account it could well be any nation and thus if that is the case my good sir, you would have no knowledge. This is not an accusation of any wrongdoing on your part :)

P.S. Nice screening guys! Had heaps of fun :D

• Like 6

I don't buy that some noobs just followed our main rvr fleet from mort to st. nicks and then attacked a brit player right next to us while receiving pm's not to attack him. Too coincidental. @Ink @adminplease check the legitimacy of this group of players. It's hard enough trying getting past 50+ screeners and having to deal with your own nation dragging you into battle on top of that. Although the root cause of the problem is the system itself. It favors the higher pop nation. Not to mention screening is basically griefing. It's the equivalent of having a boxing match where it's ok to beat the crap out of the opponent while he's on his way to the match. It's just silly and I hope whatever mechanics come with the port battle groups makes it so we don't have to deal with this bs.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

Not to mention screening is basically griefing.

This gave me a good chuckle.  Screening is griefing and tagging in an alt and hiding in battle screen for an hour is perfectly fine.  You guys crack me up.  

Screening is and should always be a national effort.  Port battles need to involve more than just 25v25.  Next time do a better job counter screening, the effort you guys put into it was piss poor.  

Edited by Christendom

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

This gave me a good chuckle.  Screening is griefing and tagging in an alt and hiding in battle screen for an hour is perfectly fine.  You guys crack me up.  

Screening is and should always be a national effort.  Port battles need to involve more than just 25v25.  Next time do a better job counter screening, the effort you guys put into it was piss poor.  

@adminWould be nice if we could see some national population numbers so you could see the population gap between pirates and brits. I thinking brits have around 3x our pop. We show up with our max we can bring of 50 and brits show up with 75. If pirates can't do it then no nation could. There's no chance of getting past that many without it being a multi-national effort. A port battle should not be decided by who can bring more people or you just might as well lift the cap on how many people can be in a pb. Of course you're going to disagree since your only chance of winning a port battle vs BLACK is to keep us out. Same situation with Savanna. We're forced to show up hours early and stay in battle with 50 screeners outside.

1 hour ago, Duncan McFail said:

I don't buy that some noobs just followed our main rvr fleet from mort to st. nicks and then attacked a brit player right next to us while receiving pm's not to attack him. Too coincidental. @Ink @adminplease check the legitimacy of this group of players. It's hard enough trying getting past 50+ screeners and having to deal with your own nation dragging you into battle on top of that. Although the root cause of the problem is the system itself. It favors the higher pop nation. Not to mention screening is basically griefing. It's the equivalent of having a boxing match where it's ok to beat the crap out of the opponent while he's on his way to the match. It's just silly and I hope whatever mechanics come with the port battle groups makes it so we don't have to deal with this bs.

As to your first sentence it should indeed be investigated. The rest has little to nothing to do with this actual Tribunal. Its your opinions on fair play and your entitled to them. This like your fellow scoundrels have stated is not the appropriate forum. Please do not exacerbate the mood of this topic with your personal emotions and feelings 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Duncan McFail said:

Not to mention screening is basically griefing.

Lmao how do figure that? And how the hello kitty is screening griefing but hiding in a battle for an hour is ok? 

God this single line has to be one of the best hypocritical post of all times. 

• Like 6

Just letting everyone know it was our first time out in pvp and i messed up. I cant account for anyone else in my clans mistakes but that is just what it was, it was a mistake and I apologized numerous time we are sorry we screwed up and want to make amends but al we are getting is childish slashing and KOS orders. We support the pirate nation and are wanting  to talk to clan leaders to resolve this please message me in PVP or Captain Houk on PVE if you would allow us to explain .

• Like 13

16 hours ago, Duncan McFail said:

@adminWould be nice if we could see some national population numbers so you could see the population gap between pirates and brits. I thinking brits have around 3x our pop. We show up with our max we can bring of 50 and brits show up with 75. If pirates can't do it then no nation could. There's no chance of getting past that many without it being a multi-national effort. A port battle should not be decided by who can bring more people or you just might as well lift the cap on how many people can be in a pb. Of course you're going to disagree since your only chance of winning a port battle vs BLACK is to keep us out. Same situation with Savanna. We're forced to show up hours early and stay in battle with 50 screeners outside.

So BLACK is the pirate nation now?  

Sorry but you all are always saying how few of numbers you are.  Well maybe you should stick to being pirates instead of nation builders.  Hmm.. just a suggestion.

Edited by Hodo
spelling
  • Like 1

I don't comment on these things when not involved. However a captain in a comment on this weeks L2tK claims it was him and it was just being new to PvP. Not saying what's what, just relaying evidence (or claim thereof) : See comments section to below vid. Feel free to stick it in a spoiler thing so as to not clog up the thread admin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

So BLACK is the pirate nation now?  

Sorry but you all are always saying how few of numbers you are.  Well maybe you should stick to being pirates instead of nation builders.  Hmm.. just a suggestion.

You are just salty cuz you don't want to be proven how bad you are in a PB and how BLACK will out play you...Its cool if you want to use 75 screeners. I would be scared to if I was you guys! Look, No hostility has been raised by the brits and they will not be raising any cuz they are scared. For now on BLACK will let the PB be set and we will see what happens!