Game-Labs Forum

The Skully Gazette, July 6

Skully

skull-newspaper.png.633c31403f7ee454b14daede03cd2690.png   The Skully Gazette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          Published by Authority.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Thursday, July 6 1717

h e port authorities regrettably had to put up a notice that Hull Repairs are in short supply. The scheduled delivery by Captain Skully from Sant Iago failed to show up after some altercations near aforementioned port. A washed up survivor, claiming to be from the British Surprise, said witnessing a tragic event in between Sant Iago and La Navasse. For reasons completely bewildering Captain Skully, his ship had caught fire. Luckily another Surprise captained by @koltes was nearby. The witness said he overheard a final argument between Captain Skully and Captain Koltes: "Get your arse out of irons and safe these Hull Repairs!". To which Koltes answered in his final words, "Me into irons? Hahaha." After this both ships presumably exploded as, unfortunately, the witness can't recall what happened next.

APTyt3M.png

7062292D2D3A0C60B3BA480CF34DC65EE29493E8

(For our history buffs: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/5553/page/1 :))

Edited by Skully
Koltes's picture is gone...
  • Like 4

lol yeah she was gone. One thing I see you in the fire shock. Next im in the port :)
Good fight. Still think the blow up damage is fkd up. I should have blown up at much closer distance like next to you. According to the screen (been taken like 5 seconds before the explosion) I was far enough not to insta die. Lose all masts - maybe. Receive severe damages to structure and start leaking, maybe. Lose 75% of crew - too much but okey.
But I was pretty much full armor.
At least ship needs to be stay afloat and taking water. Ship needs to die normal ways. Not just insta port you.

• Like 2