Game-Labs Forum

On 7/30/2017 at 3:13 AM, Captain Lust said:

Kind of what i was saying / thinking all along... I'd rather see 1 rep hull/sail/crew per battle ( more realistic and less room for error ) but much longer cd would be ok too i guess...

I would be ok with 2 of each at current amount fixed.. just a 20-30 min cool down(with mods and perks and knowledge NEVER bring those below 15 min... the Urgent repair is actually fine now.. since it is about fixing only Specific things in a small area 

On 28.7.2017 at 5:48 PM, Hodo said:

LOL you have to be trolling.

I can pvp quite well in a 7th rate.

Oh and your sig, what game is that from, looks like the old Roma Victor graphics.

Its M&B warband.i created this character for campaign and accidently gave birth to the Coolest DIE HARD Motherhello kittyer on earth

Im totally fine with repairs at 5th-7th rates as they are but for 4th and above its too hard to out damage the short repair timer even with overwhelming force. The big tanky ships can survive to their next repair easy. 

Rum is the worst because killing crew is hard and time consuming and rum freely restores tons of crew without conflicting with the other repair options. 

48 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Im totally fine with repairs at 5th-7th rates as they are but for 4th and above its too hard to out damage the short repair timer even with overwhelming force. The big tanky ships can survive to their next repair easy. 

Rum is the worst because killing crew is hard and time consuming and rum freely restores tons of crew without conflicting with the other repair options. 

so what?

If you constantly damage the opponent and he constantly has to repair you do damage in the form of costly repairs. One good stern rake costs 150 crew * 68g per rum = 10,000g. He cant repair forever, you constantly do damage, whoever does more damage in relation to repairs wins.

"costly repairs"? Mate, I got thousands of each sitting around. A single player can craft hundreds of them every day.

Rum is also nowhere close to 68g to manufacture. More like 30.

5k gold is *nothing* when you're sailing a ship worth half a million. If you get one good rake in and it's just undone by the repair then there's a problem. If you get rakes in over and over,  you're already outnumbering your opponent anyways and you just "win more".

On 8/5/2017 at 9:38 AM, shr84 said:

Its M&B warband.i created this character for campaign and accidently gave birth to the Coolest DIE HARD Motherhello kittyer on earth

Awesome... I knew it looked like a game I played.