Game-Labs Forum

Awful youtube resolution

Col_Kelly

Hi all

I'm currently uploading a few vids of my latest campaign and for some reason the quality is god-awful. I uploaded some footage a while back with the same editing software and didn't have any of those issues.

Video resolution is good, encoding is good, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. If anyone knows what the problem might be I'd be more than grateful. Thanks in advance.

53 minutes ago, CSA Watkins said:

As Liquicity mentioned, it looks good Kelly,, I seen it here n YouTube,,,1080p.....

Kelly all that editing with your vid(Looks Good) is that all done thru YouTube Tools, or other editing software?

I'm using an editing software called wondershare. It's cheap and doesn't come with a lot of options but with a few workaround you can get decent results.

@Nick Thomadis

Thanks. It's all made with the previous one. The latest beta patch will be displayed at Shiloh.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Col_Kelly said:

Thanks to ya'll I really appreciate these compliments. Newport News and Bull Run should be uploaded tonight.

PS : Just finished playing Shiloh, expect some epic footage soon enough ;)

It really is a thrill and appreciated when someone like yourself is willing to share your expertise in demonstrating tactics in these game. Thank you for doing so CK!