Game-Labs Forum
admin

Development Roadmap for the next 3-5 months

reintroduce battle rooms e.g. 20 vs 20 lobbys - get rid of open world, replace it with a porper user interface for ship construction, trading and stuff outside of battle instance

Open world was a good idea, but the a.i. roaming the open world does nothing (attack you, chase you, do anything that has impact on the gameplay) which makes the whole open world

seems to be a farce.The low player numbers dosent make it any better.

Returning to the original NAVAL ACTION system woud pull back in old players and attract new ones because of actual PVP NAVAL ACTION that you get nowhere else.

3 minutes ago, shr84 said:

reintroduce battle rooms e.g. 20 vs 20 lobbys - get rid of open world, replace it with a porper user interface for ship construction, trading and stuff outside of battle instance

Open world was a good idea, but the a.i. roaming the open world does nothing (attack you, chase you, do anything that has impact on the gameplay) which makes the whole open world

seems to be a farce.The low player numbers dosent make it any better.

Returning to the original NAVAL ACTION system woud pull back in old players and attract new ones because of actual PVP NAVAL ACTION that you get nowhere else.

GpAXNNQ.jpg

New game coming up doing exactly that - Naval Action Legends - Closed Beta atm, could use some more players. PM me if you want the key.

On 8.10.2017 at 7:05 PM, Liq said:

GpAXNNQ.jpg

New game coming up doing exactly that - Naval Action Legends - Closed Beta atm, could use some more players. PM me if you want the key.

i woud love to get a key.PM´d you also

1 hour ago, Luigiebox said:

Any update On ETA of ui? @admin @Ink

I for one know that eventually I will miss the current UI as I already miss the pig-head cloud and the pray button... :) 

Localization into first batch of languages - once 2-3-4 is done

• spanish
  • french
  • russian
  • german
  • simplified Chinese

Any news about multi language support is comming ? And also the new or improved UI ?

Edited by Kopelent

47 minutes ago, Kopelent said:

Any news about multi language support is comming ? And also the new or improved UI ?

Dont think They Will answer because i also asked them multiple times and No answer

On 10/12/2017 at 12:34 PM, shr84 said:

i woud love to get a key.PM´d you also

Is it on Steam? Whats this game name?

On 16/10/2017 at 6:24 PM, LeBoiteux said:

I for one know that eventually I will miss the current UI as I already miss the pig-head cloud and the pray button... :) 

The pig headed cloud.....fly on poly...fly on.....you are remembered.

1- get rid of the OW instance and shrink the size of the map accordingly to play everything in one instance ( would solve many problems with ow engangement/ganking etc. and increase immersion)

2- add more to the current very basic rpg game featers (skills ship knowledge etc). character creation with character visible on the ship, skill tree with more overview over leared books, skills etc...

3- to increase immersion add a character instance... accessable towns, ships cabin and decks, characters, fight the boardings rather than playing a minigame.

9 hours ago, sxMarcelxs said:

Servers are online only in weekends?

Naval Action Legends (now in closed beta, requires a beta key) is only open weekends.

Naval Action servers are online all the time with the exception of the daily maintenance.

On 19.10.2017 at 1:29 PM, Longshot said:

Is it on Steam? Whats this game name?

its naval legends.But servers are down most of the time until now, guess because its early alpha.But that one weekend it was accessible i enjoyed it.