Game-Labs Forum

DPL (The Deplorables)

We are a small unit of exclusive PVPers, originally from PvP 2, now Great Britain faction on PVP EU. Several of our members are on holiday and the founders have decided to admit a select few applicants. No previous pvp experience needed, however know that as a member you will be expected to go on patrol as needed. 

We have a combat protocol we follow in battle. We expect our new members to learn how we fight and  fight using our combat discipline when grouped with others of our clan. When you are solo, feel free to do as you please.

we are laid back, we don't require any specific amounts of play time. We all contribute to ship building in some way. 

We are not involved with interclan or national politics. We couldn't care what any particular person or clan does on the server, and do not consider ourselves bound by any agreements that anyone has decided to make on behalf of our nation. If we help flip a port, we will join the port battle. We take a back seat to no one. . We exist purely for PVP despite the copious amounts of PVE that the developers have forced upon us the last patch. 

To apply, message me here or talk to Malachy Karrde in game, or John Loring in game. We play across all time zones so both European and US players are welcome and encouraged to apply.

Edited by Malachy
  • Like 4

I have had the pleasure to sail with many of the DPL guys while hunting French waters (before the wipe, on PVP 1) and can easily recommend them as a fun group of talented PvP captains.

I Attached my favorite engagement with the DPL guys, it was a 4x4 with the French, and probably the most balanced and fair open world battle i've ever been part of. Malachy was our only casualty :P

Fair winds from AHOY!

download.jpeg

I remember that fight... probably one of the best I've ever had. My poor Bermuda trinc took a pounding against Louis Connie, but she did enough damage to give you guys the edge. Good times. I'd love to head back to French waters, let's take Castries again! I've often said if I didn't have my own clan I'd be proud to be a member of Ahoy or Dogz.

Edited by Malachy

• 2 months later...

We are 39 members strong. We are still looking for 11 flag captain or higher rank. Must be able to crew a bellona, take and follow orders and be of good charachter. We work closely with Ahoy and CH and Big, so if you have issues with them, we aren't the clan for you. Feel free to contact me, John Loring, Werwolf, Sir Robert Calder of Southwick, Tigertex, or Gottlieb in game. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...