Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global - Operation BOHICA

Koltes

12 minutes ago, VictusB said:

Everyone knows the Pirate Faction is just a wing of GB on Global and hostility on one port does not a 'war' make.  Black being very two-faced is the issue and you have lost respect from alot of folks who actually considered you a 'legit' pirate clan for some reason.  So thats the good news.

hahahaha-hahahahahaha-meme-52101.jpg

You can't be serious. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

You can't be serious. 

I know, thats what I said.  Black has never been 'legit' so why the surprise? 

Bottom line is this is a RvR game, so 1 clan of newbs raising hostility against West End while all t he big clans are across the gulf is one thing and Black knows it.  So they start a Lineship battle in Savannah at midnight US time knowing full well thats a girl move.  Because they want it and no other reason...then all the lying and blah blah blah reasons.  Its exactly what we heard from the Brits and not very 'pirate' at all.  And yes...Black has MANY accounts that are shared with Brits and that has been public knowledge for some time.  You want names on the forums?

2 minutes ago, VictusB said:

I know, thats what I said.  Black has never been 'legit' so why the surprise? 

Bottom line is this is a RvR game, so 1 clan of newbs raising hostility against West End while all t he big clans are across the gulf is one thing and Black knows it.  So they start a Lineship battle in Savannah at midnight US time knowing full well thats a girl move.  Because they want it and no other reason...then all the lying and blah blah blah reasons.  Its exactly what we heard from the Brits and not very 'pirate' at all.  And yes...Black has MANY accounts that are shared with Brits and that has been public knowledge for some time.  You want names on the forums?

yes I do please

• Like 3

My nation is a lazy one. (holds head in shame). But we came here for PvP and PvP it will be.   DD clan awaits these joys and all it brings with it. Our nation may very well lose a piece of its heartland, and maybe that's what it deserves for having so many players that just want the easy life in the game.  I see that coming to an end and its either learn to build big boats and fight or be content as a one county nation. ~ Richbeard5957ccb042438_DDbanner.thumb.jpg.fa4953828f59762298a85a75625cf1f7.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Richbeard said:

My nation is a lazy one. (holds head in shame). But we came here for PvP and PvP it will be.   DD clan awaits these joys and all it brings with it. Our nation may very well lose a piece of its heartland, and maybe that's what it deserves for having so many players that just want the easy life in the game.  I see that coming to an end and its either learn to build big boats and fight or be content as a one county nation. ~ Richbeard5957ccb042438_DDbanner.thumb.jpg.fa4953828f59762298a85a75625cf1f7.jpg

Lets see how many DD guys show up for the PB

8 minutes ago, airborneguy said:

The NPG clan are 2 busy. They are currently building more aggememnons and not lineships

Looks like time to retool the shipyards for bigger ships.  

Just an idea.

2 hours ago, VictusB said:

More fake reasons.  FFS is that how EVERY pseudowar is going to be in PvP Global?  one guy says something in chat and 'ooh our nation must declare war' or whatever.  If you want something you can take, just take it and own it like a man.  This is girly stuff.

Everyone knows the Pirate Faction is just a wing of GB on Global and hostility on one port does not a 'war' make.  Black being very two-faced is the issue and you have lost respect from alot of folks who actually considered you a 'legit' pirate clan for some reason.  So thats the good news.

He wasn't taking about my global chat, he was talking about the several attempts after that too to set battles after west end by DD and before a bunch of people left.

2 minutes ago, koiz said:

He wasn't taking about my global chat, he was talking about the several attempts after that too to set battles after west end by DD and before a bunch of people left.

Even so, to respond to hostility being raised by new clans in the 'Newb Area' of shallow water ports in the Bahamas with setting a midnight lineship battle against a foe they know doesn't have the numbers to turn out shows they are not at all interested in PvP or any of the reasons the spew, its all lies to hide for some reason the fact they just want the port and its woods.  Why lie about it?

26 minutes ago, VictusB said:

Even so, to respond to hostility being raised by new clans in the 'Newb Area' of shallow water ports in the Bahamas with setting a midnight lineship battle against a foe they know doesn't have the numbers to turn out shows they are not at all interested in PvP or any of the reasons the spew, its all lies to hide for some reason the fact they just want the port and its woods.  Why lie about it?

NPG has the numbers, more so if they combine with DD, and their bitter rivals IGG.  But that would require people over there to pull together and work as a nation.

Its a freakin Game you pussies.....Yes a MMO that means someone on some side is gonna get punched in the throat and win or lose...have some dam fun!!!! because guess what its still a game :)  so yes US you be in our sights...I cant wait till we let lose on the Bitch Brits :) now that will be some fun.

I know, for a fact, that the US has some lineships--I've seen them sailing about--(although they are probably teak/fir or something unless they've changed their old ways*) lets see how many lineships they have shall we? Or maybe they won't bring anything but storebought frigates...

Ah, well, the PB is set; the ships are swaying at anchor, ready for a fight; and I believe that I shall now let my cannons do the rest of my talking. :)

*I tell you truthfully, when I was playing for the US, I once re-captured an exceptional 3/5 Teak Victory in a PB and returned it to its orginal owner (in hindsight, I should have sunk the frail ship on the spot). TEAK   L O L !   Before then I never thought I'd have to ask people before hand to only bring Live Oak ships to the PBs...not to mention that they needed to stop taking those redeemable junk ships that get sunk so easily when fighting a real player-built ship.

2 hours ago, VictusB said:

WTF is a newb area, do not see one anywhere,  get over yourself.

Midnight where ? Global server its noon somewhere, Get over yourself.

Defend or lose, all other nations do it, you are not special, get over yourself.

Stop telling other people what to do.

You nation is in trouble bacause of attitude like that. You have to back up your opinion with guns. Welcome to Naval Action.

This is PVP server, you want peace a tranquility play PVE.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VictusB said:

Do you ever get out of port or something man?  DD has been around for a good while now, they aren't a Newbie clan.   Agro was raised several times on the Keywest but Pirates from several clans have been hunting that area and grind it down every time.  Even some British have brought the agro up, but we think that was just them doing PvP and not trying to flip it.   You seem to be living in some dream world man.  

Do you even PvP or RvR?   I can't remember the last time I seen you in a screen shot of either. I'm going to take it your either some ones alt or your one of those PvE guys that sit in the back and make excuse's for every thing.  US is the second largest nation in game even after the two clans left.  There is no excuse for them to not have a SOL fleet to defend there ports.  We only number 15-20 guys average in our clan and every one has one or more 1st rates all ready.  Maybe if they would of stopped pestering folks and actually built up there economy and not worried about a bunch of empty ports they would have a bunch of SOL's too.    It's been over a month since patch came out....now you guys know what we been doing while every thing has been silent on the pirate home front.

As for the time of the port battle most of them tend to favor Easter US time zone.  So we though we set it later for the western guys and since this is 4th of July weekend and it's a Saturday there shouldn't be a reason folks can't stay up a little bit to get on.  We also did it later for the SEA/AUS guys to have an early port battle too.

3 hours ago, Hodo said:

NPG has the numbers, more so if they combine with DD, and their bitter rivals IGG.  But that would require people over there to pull together and work as a nation.

First Off if anything Lion is still bitter about IGG leaving not the other way around. IGG left NPG to get away from the nonsense, not working together etc... They have some douche-bags in that clan outside of Naval Action too so that was a major reason for us leaving. 

An example of that is getting banned twice from the server during a congress meeting the other day because that's the type of trolls that sit at the depths of that clan.

You ask anyone in IGG today and you'll be told we actually work together. We craft through each class for each guy and make sure they have the right ships, every few days we go around and do a live build session with everyone available. Hell if someone loses a ship that can even start it too. Even some of the hardcore guys do this in NPG but not everyone over there works like that even their leadership will agree.

While the nation is starting to work together a major problem has arrived with the conquest system.

Its too limiting and when you have full port battles, not every clan can split conquest marks evenly. Some clans can gain priority for a battle but that doesn't solve the bottleneck. The numbers are not the problem, the marks are.

Edited by koiz
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, airborneguy said:

Lets see how many DD guys show up for the PB

What does it matter they will beach whoever they can if they make it and the rest will just sink.

Richbeard is the worst type of leader, he thinks hes good and everyone else is bad but doesn't have the balls to even come to congress meetings and just sends proxies. Then bitches about what we agree to in nation. The guy lies and blames others for all the issues while hes a major part of the problem.

Edited by koiz

4 hours ago, VictusB said:

And who are you? If you cannot field a fleet of First Rate SOLs after having a grand number of ports with more than ample resources that simply goes to show that you, and the US nation are simply too stupid to realize what is needed to defend certain ports on the map.

Edited by Juan Alfonso de Castella
I should not flame this thread too much.

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

midnight EST

We where actually shooting for a bit early, but you know 1st rates are slow as hell on the OW getting up there and than well the lack of fleets is getting annoying.   Though that is still 9pm PST for our West Coast guys that normally don't get on in time for the early port battles and well it's a Holiday weekend for most of the US players.