Game-Labs Forum
Siliexe

Clanwarehouse Limitation

Clanwarehouse Limitation

Dear Developers, we are a Clan with about 15 Members, how can it be that our CWH is always full, that is hardly annoying us! How is a CWH like that usable and useful for a Clan with 50+ players?

Please set up the limitation or better kick it off, its sensless in my humble opineon

best regards siliexe

Edited by Siliexe
  • Like 10

the warehouse limitation is not about how many resources from one kind you are able to put in - there is a limitation based on how many different kinds you are able to put in.

And that space is not enough - please change it!

• Like 2

Yeah with the current economy being so clan focused not being able to use the warehouse effectively is a real problem. There are just too many types of item in the game now for this limited warehouse. There have been a few threads about it but I've not seen any response.

* Vote for unlimited Clan Warehouse Capacity * 

.. I think we need more resources on stock because with the 1 dura ship system we need more reserves for shipbulding ... additional cannons ...

Stocking a variety of cannons and the various shipbuilding materials and components fills up the CW really fast.  If there's a need for a limit to prevent large clans hoarding resources(?) perhaps it's better to base it on weight rather than slots?