Game-Labs Forum

Brits & Spanish agreement 24-06-2017

Celtiberofrog

I think a lot of people who wanted to continue to fight the same wars as before the wipe still assume that the dynamics are the same.

One thing I'm loving most about the wipe is that it has turned everything around. Swedes, used to be a fairly small and active nation which used it's position as a minor "kingmaker" to try to even up the alliances, now finds that it is a superpower on the server. Pirates have erupted into civil war and with the new mechanics allowing them to attack each other, it's harder than ever to guarantee they can keep everything together and focused. Britain is not the zerg it once was, however I do not think they are as helpless as they pretend to be. Etc. etc.

It has really shaken up the former bonds but yet we still people wanting to fight the same fights on the same pretenses. The wipe should have been an opportunity to re-examine the strengths of nations and reform alliances accordingly, but, although many of us have been asking for years of open world, there is still no official display of each nation's numbers so no one ever knows for sure that they are making a balanced choice.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Very good. Then I assume you are not in VLTRA anymore.

Cause your guys declared a war of anhiliation against GB.

I was in EI and i have been in VLTRA since it was created

I know that we have a TOTAL WAR vs GB and that is not a reason to leave the game or to insult each other.

Edited by Pitxagorri

45 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

Sure! I dont care if i win or lose a war, i came here to have fun with my friends (and make new ones) not to destroy each other, its a game not a real life war.

Most of the people came here to have fun after a long day of work and relax with a great age of sailing game not to insult each other.

^This

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:
3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Dont tell me you are one of those leaders... Im laughing a lot now.

If you are 50 and we are 400... gather more allies into the war my friend, but it seems you overestimated your chances of success. Do you know how to play the game with the current RvR mechanics? Do you know to use diplomacy? Let me answer: You dont have a clue.

How pathetic the spantards are. We will burn you to the ground, the same way you wanted for GB.

Just shut up and go play tetris.

About Alucard, he is only insulting our intelligence thinking he is smarter than us. Poor guy. So naive thinking one clan could challenge a nation.

Sorry, you are just a troll. I don't care what you say because you are noone to give me orders. I will do as I want and as  has always been.

You can go back to your cave. 

Just now, _Alucard_ said:

Sorry, you are just a troll. I don't care what you say because you are noone to give me orders. I will do as I want and as  has always been.

You can go back to your cave. 

You are a loser. And looking your responses probabably one of those that agreed to the war that is going to send you to your cave in Habana.

3 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Well, I quite not fully understand the different chapters, but if it says as you mention, then it's a new factor that never taken into account by us.

Hence, my position is changed and I retract my "nasty gameplay" statement.

(unless I misunderstood what the links really confirm...)

Thx for that info.

Well, this one is more comprehensive, not sure whether this is still valid today, why should it not ? but let's keep a reserve on that hypothetical "nasty gameplay" issue till it's updated.

4 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You are a loser. And looking your responses probabably one of those that agreed to the war that is going to send you to your cave in Habana.

You can write all day long, you are noone and I still don't care what you say. Just another big mouth.

Go to bed

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Sleep some siesta, you need some rest after all the efforts you made with the posts.

Without cause a respect fault to UK or British members, this is only dedicated to you:

I think you must be one of this retarded alcoholic british who comes to Mallorca to get it conquest BAR marks. right?

Your mental illness, does it come before or after the balconing? Just guessing if you have your parental permission to get into the forums or to play the game.

Good bye troll!

25 minutes ago, deltonos said:

Without cause a respect fault to UK or British members, this is only dedicated to you:

I think you must be one of this retarded alcoholic british who comes to Mallorca to get it conquest BAR marks. right?

Your mental illness, does it come before or after the balconing? Just guessing if you have your parental permission to get into the forums or to play the game.

Good bye troll!

I have been in Spain several times and what I have seen is a nation of waiters.

It is quite funny that in real life and in NA you are the same, the waiters of the server. You serve us regions, conquests marks, ships, gold... and we dont even have to pay for that.

After calling me pendejo, I discern you are from Mexico or living there. So, can you serve me one glass of tequila?

13 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I have been in Spain several times and what I have seen is a nation of waiters.

It is quite funny that in real life and in NA you are the same, the waiters of the server. You serve us regions, conquests marks, ships, gold... and we dont even have to pay for that.

After calling me pendejo, I discern you are from Mexico or living there. So, can you serve me one glass of tequila?

I suggest you to stop here, mate.

You are just giving a very bad name to your entire faction.

3 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Your nation already have a "very bad name". Be proud.

I was referring to real life. You insulted spanish people, not in game, but in real life. And you didi it in general, not directly to deltonos.

That's not roleplay, that's just arrogance.

But of course, when you point the moon there's always someone just looking at the finger.

So I hope you will answer once more, just to confirm what is already clear.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Magallanes said:

How old are you?

Older enough to see the how irrelevant is your question to the discussion.

I have seen how some people with 50+ years are pure trash in the game while others with less than 30 are able to dance against any enemy in battle, ow and diplomacy.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Dont dare to say what it is good for the community or not when your clan posted this:

This is my last reply to you.

In the game i represent my clan with my actions.In the forums im not talking officially representing VLTRA, im talking representing myself like the others.(exceptions like this post;announcement of a diplo) I dont care if my nation have declared a "total war" on your nation because im not playing! Im here talking with players of the same game, maybe they defend GB or maybe not, the forum is a tool to give feedback and to build a good community between the PLAYERS and share experiences or questions, so if you are trying to keep me quiet with the post of the "total war" i wish you good luck.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

This is my last reply to you.

In the game i represent my clan with my actions.In the forums im not talking officially representing VLTRA, im talking representing myself like the others.(exceptions like this post;announcement of a diplo) I dont care if my nation have declared a "total war" on your nation because im not playing! Im here talking with players of the same game, maybe they defend GB or maybe not, the forum is a tool to give feedback and to build a good community between the PLAYERS and share experiences or questions, so if you are trying to keep me quiet with the post of the "total war" i wish you good luck.

You are a lovely kid.

How old are you? Judging by your words I bet less than 20 years, you look quite innocent. You still need to grow a bit more to fully understand things.

another thread being pushed into the gutters because of some people that think that they are all powerfull and always right, guess what you are not at the end of the day the highest authority in/on this game is the Devs/Admin team so embrace the suck if you think it sucks but that is the way it is....