Game-Labs Forum

WAR!!! Great Britain Declares War on the US Nation!

Christendom

Considering we were fighting in a port that was 5 hours sail away from Charles Town, and that we had just come from Bermuda, a further 6 hours there and back sailing the day before, I consider it lucky that we were able to field 18 Aggys in Southern Mexico. 

Our losses were not severe, we lost 5, our worthy opponents lost 2, but in reality, 1 of the ones we lost was a Brit Aggy we captured the day before the battle, so the Aggy losses were in fact 3 Brit 4 US. We were in any case able to withdraw in good order to fight another day, and the next one won't be as easy for our British friends :)

All in all however, I would like to direct a comment to McMannis by quoting Winston Churchill when he spoke of Rommel in WW2:

"We have a very daring and skillful opponent against us, and, may I say across the havoc of war, a great general."

Well fought sir !

Edited by Daniel Silver
  • Like 1

So did you guys sign the great care bear alliance pact and the friendly port flipping agreement?

In the words of a great philosopher: "Same shit different day".

while you're at it get the Dutch to join you (if they're not too busy writing their constitution and role playing!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

So did you guys sign the great care bear alliance pact and the friendly port flipping agreement?

In the words of a great philosopher: "Same shit different day".

while you're at it get the Dutch to join you (if they're not too busy writing their constitution and role playing!

You sound a bit.. bitter..

Nothing wrong with some roleplaying in a MMO-RolePlayingGame....   You know MMORPG.

10 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

Everybody is bitter according to you! 

Things just seem to be going down the same path as the last patch. Let's hope the end is not the same...

Did the US and GB fight last patch?  Or did the US get 1 ported?

Either way it is just a game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hodo said:

Did the US and GB fight last patch?  Or did the US get 1 ported?

Either way it is just a game.

I would have some rather passive aggresive comments about something you could poke at them for but you've got the right idea.

It's a game and the brits and us are fighting on the global server, those who don't think that are just fooling themselves.

• 3 weeks later...