Game-Labs Forum

WAR!!! Great Britain Declares War on the US Nation!

Christendom

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Not to knock it, but that looks more like you caught a trader doing a trade run not some warship trying to stop ya'll.

Though some one is either really really slow or got resistance up in Bermuda as they started befroe ya'll and has hardly even hit 50% the last I checked lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Not to knock it, but that looks more like you caught a trader doing a trade run not some warship trying to stop ya'll.

Though some one is either really really slow or got resistance up in Bermuda as they started befroe ya'll and has hardly even hit 50% the last I checked lol

We don't discriminate between targets.  It's difficult to find fleets over here honestly, we should of been done an hour ago.    

As someone in the thread here was boasting, when we're actually grinding hostility....they'll know it.  

13 minutes ago, Christendom said:

We don't discriminate between targets.  It's difficult to find fleets over here honestly, we should of been done an hour ago.    

As someone in the thread here was boasting, when we're actually grinding hostility....they'll know it.  

Agro is agro for sure. I swear some area's are way harder than others even though Devs keep saying there are plenty.

36 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Agro is agro for sure. I swear some area's are way harder than others even though Devs keep saying there are plenty.

For me, it's the fleet BR sizes. The "owning nations" fleets in those regions should have a minimum BR of...lets say 500.

Overall I think what is really needed is the raiding mechanic which the admin said would be intertwined with hostility generation.

28 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

it figures you spoke up. why so defensive then? hmm?<_< 

kinda weird that the Gulf ports were captured by you&gang and now you&gang "turncoat" to flip them back over to red to double collect on those same Conquest Marks.

You know how to prevent that right?  US shows up and stops them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

it figures you spoke up. why so defensive then? hmm?<_< 

kinda weird that the Gulf ports were captured by you&gang and now you&gang "turncoat" to flip them back over to red to double collect on those same Conquest Marks.

Are you an idiot?

• Like 1

I called NASA and explained to them the dynamic of the server, behavior of players and history between the two nations and they gave me some projections about this "war".

1st port battle will happen in May 12 2023 ( it will be an empty port battle)

1st major battle will happen in 2026 in New Orleans and it will be 15 vs 9 and the ships used will be redeemable surprises and indegfativles (don't care how it's spelled) all will have medium cannons.

Thats all they could give me for now...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

I called NASA and explained to them the dynamic of the server, behavior of players and history between the two nations and they gave me some projections about this "war".

1st major battle will happen in 2026 in New Orleans and it will be 15 vs 9 and the ships used will be redeemable surprises and indegfativles (don't care how it's spelled) all will have medium cannons.

So this will be known what Teutonic called "The Great Pillow Fight".

9 hours ago, Christendom said:

Are you an idiot?

bravo.. slinging denigrating insults at critics and quitting (turncoat) as soon as things don't go your way is truly a mark of a great leader... bravo.-_-

*but then again, who was caught cheating on "live" cast?... so who's the idiot?

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

2 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

now now... I forecast a Spanish Clan mysteriously appearing with Agamemnons to "flip" these ports soon.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

So how much fighting are you guys doing anyway? 

(By you guys I don't mean Hodo. He's always done his own thing. I mean the turncoats who were going to show the US what for)

Thank you...

I spent ALL last night moving that Indefatigable.   Man those things are slow in the OW, I dont know how anyone wants to sail those.  

On 6/28/2017 at 3:15 AM, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

they're just doing it to "flip each other off" for Conquest Marks. pfft!<_<

devs should investigate accounts doing the port flipping so no alts are the ones doing them. >cough< exploit abuse.

Passing ports is not an exploit abuse. Devs said that its allowed if 2 nation will come to an agreement and farm conquest marks. At the end of the day you can't force someone to show up for the battle

• Like 1

3 hours ago, koltes said:

Passing ports is not an exploit abuse. Devs said that its allowed if 2 nation will come to an agreement and farm conquest marks. At the end of the day you can't force someone to show up for the battle

The diplomacy aspect of swapping ports even seems to be encouraged by the admin

34 minutes ago, Christendom said:

The diplomacy aspect of swapping ports even seems to be encouraged by the admin

yeah I dont like it in terms of balance of the conquest tools available to all nations, which should be... well... balanced.
If conquest marks distributed evenly they will soon become useless.
If not then nations that got left behind will never recover.
But whether I like it or not is irrelevant. Its a mechanic in place and we as a community obliged to test it fully :)

17 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

This shit actually cracked me up hahaha :lol:

39 minutes ago, airborneguy said:

How so?

I think he expected GB to win.  

I kind of did too.  But I could tell from listening to the TF TS3 that they were far more organized than when NPG lead the attack on West End a few weeks ago.  You can even tell in the recording the level of organization is drastically different than the famous "Lionshaft Blunder" at West End.