Game-Labs Forum

DesMoines    128

RvR is dead ...not interesting...not enough players. Why they delete Duel Room??? It was funny and a good thing for Training PvP....It s schame

Batman    239
2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

RvR is dead ...not interesting...not enough players. Why they delete Duel Room??? It was funny and a good thing for Training PvP....It s schame

Naval Action Legends ... shame, yes. I loved the duel room. Best way to get fair 1v1 PvP. Also good for training new players.

rediii    3,015

duelroom is needed to train players. they should implement it again. maybe make it local so you cant duel if stationed in another port 

3 hours ago, rediii said:

yes in boarding upgrades are the most important, agree on that.

Upwind tagger tho... there is only 1 upgrade which gives you direct jibsqilbonus right? 1 is possible on every ship atm ... even with pvp.

There are two upwind upgrades. Staysails and Treatise on Staysails Trim. Both gives you 15% stronger JIB-sails. Then there is Reinforced Sail which gives you 15% more sail HP. And with 2 more slots for speed upgrades you get 3% more speed.

Same thing for 1. Rates. Rum rations gives you 10% faster reload and 15% faster rudder halfturn time. Expert Carpentry handbook gives you 2% more repair. Notes of best rudder Angle gives you 5% more ship turning speed an 10% faster rudder half turn time. A treatise on rigging handling gives you 10% more yard turn speed and 10% faster sail rising speed. And if you use the old flag officer you get 5% faster reload and 4% less canon dispersion. I'm pretty sure that 15% faster reload and a turn rate better than a Bucentaure is an advantage also you will recognize as essential.

rediii    3,015
43 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

There are two upwind upgrades. Staysails and Treatise on Staysails Trim. Both gives you 15% stronger JIB-sails. Then there is Reinforced Sail which gives you 15% more sail HP. And with 2 more slots for speed upgrades you get 3% more speed.

Same thing for 1. Rates. Rum rations gives you 10% faster reload and 15% faster rudder halfturn time. Expert Carpentry handbook gives you 2% more repair. Notes of best rudder Angle gives you 5% more ship turning speed an 10% faster rudder half turn time. A treatise on rigging handling gives you 10% more yard turn speed and 10% faster sail rising speed. And if you use the old flag officer you get 5% faster reload and 4% less canon dispersion. I'm pretty sure that 15% faster reload and a turn rate better than a Bucentaure is an advantage also you will recognize as essential.

remember that 2v2 HRE vs OCEAN? Havelock and me used crew space frigates. I had 0 slots on my ship.

idc what should be essential. Its not that important in this game as all think. 

I still aggree that the grind sucks, thats why ai dont do it. Biggest mistake is that its not possible to grind it with pvp.