Game-Labs Forum

Cerberus vs Renommee sail repair

z4ys

Question

Is it intended that the Cerberus need the same amount of sail repairs (Amount = 9) like the Renommee even the cerb has less Sail HP as the Reno?

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

Not sure the current stats, but the Cerberus on the wiki has more armor and sails HP than the Rennom.   In fact other than the extra 4 guns and more speed the Cerberus is actually a better ship if your going to brawl at that level.  So with the higher HP and Armor I would say it would cost more to repair.  It just has lower crew though.

23 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I think it is broken down by vessel rating.

We also noticed that builds can change the number needed.  Some woods need more repairs than others.   

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Not sure the current stats, but the Cerberus on the wiki has more armor and sails HP than the Rennom.   In fact other than the extra 4 guns and more speed the Cerberus is actually a better ship if your going to brawl at that level.  So with the higher HP and Armor I would say it would cost more to repair.  It just has lower crew though.

We also noticed that builds can change the number needed.  Some woods need more repairs than others.   

I have noticed this too, but it must be on a fraction based scale.  It barely effects the 7th rates I sail but I do notice a slight change in the 6th rates.

30 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I have noticed this too, but it must be on a fraction based scale.  It barely effects the 7th rates I sail but I do notice a slight change in the 6th rates.

Yah you see it more in the bigger ships.  We noticed it in the 4th rates and 3rds when we started to build them of different wood types for each clan members that wanted something towards there style of fighting.