Game-Labs Forum

In response to our most honourable enemy the spanish nations tribunal complaint 'British using basic cutter exploit'

JCDC

3 minutes ago, JCDC said:

so, you can prove that the bluefields port battle, that happened yesterday, or the old providence port battle, that is today, happened weeks ago?

interesting. please show me screenshots of Danish triggering port battles in britan weeks ago. please.

I mean the actual deal might have been done a week ago, but you understand that you get CMs after the battle right? not the day the deal is signed?

Also, if you actually read my posts you would see I don't like the basic cutter pvp stuff at all, but since you used it on us first, we have to reply the same.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944813788

If you check my steam library you can see the date I uploaded !

Dont let the facts get in the road of a good story though o7

Just now, Bountyhunter said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944813788

If you check my steam library you can see the date I uploaded !

Dont let the facts get in the road of a good story though o7

I don't let the facts get in the way.

that is a screenshot of some openwater battle, for which no CMs are received.

I am still waiting for a screenshot of a port battle from 'weeks' ago where the danes activated any of our ports.

Again, you do understand the basic mechanics right? how CMs are received?

2 minutes ago, JCDC said:

I don't let the facts get in the way.

that is a screenshot of some openwater battle, for which no CMs are received.

I am still waiting for a screenshot of a port battle from 'weeks' ago where the danes activated any of our ports.

Again, you do understand the basic mechanics right? how CMs are received?

That was over 2 weeks ago, brits flipping ports for danes, if it takes them almost 3 weeks to return the favour then that is all down to your negotiating skills and not some disadvantage you claim the brits have.

1 minute ago, Suricato Rojo said:

No VLTRAs, not me, not even seanjo. Its offtopic then.
Show these pics to your parents so they can place them in the fridge...

This topic is not about you or seanjo, so take it like a man.

4 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Yeah, it might be the same to you just showing a screen when one of the big mouths is given a perfect OWNED than capturing 2 traders brig.....

You can be proud of such a huge action.

Don't make me laugh

Just now, _Alucard_ said:

Yeah, it might be the same to you just showing a screen when one of the big mouths is given a perfect OWNED than capturing 2 traders brig.....

You can be proud of such a huge action.

Don't make me laugh

I was thinking when you would show up... and there you are :D

23 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

Brits have a deal in place flipping ports for the Danes, I have seen them doing it (Royal clan)  if you are telling me that is a one way deal then you need lesson on negotiating instead of crying about lack of marks!

Haha yea and ROYAL clan got 5 members into that pb so guess we wont profit from our hard work at dane land however cm's from that pb are for sale at a ridiculous cost. Slow clap well done great work ????

4 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

That was over 2 weeks ago, brits flipping ports for danes, if it takes them almost 3 weeks to return the favour then that is all down to your negotiating skills and not some disadvantage you claim the brits have.

Interesting that you 'don't let facts get in the way' BUT:

- that screenshot is dated 9 days ago (just over a week) not over 2. oops

- the whole deal started that day, so it took us ~10 days to get the whole thing done. i.e. 1.5 weeks not over 3. that is because it takes about 1 day to sail there and get organised, 1 day to grind each port (3-4 days total), the the same 4 days for the danes to return the favour. so, 8 days minimum. doing it in 10 isn't bad.

- We were the ones with the request and had the 'weaker' side, so naturally we had to do our end first. this is normal, you would not have negotiated anything better. in fact, with your basic lack of understanding of how things work, it is doubtful you would have negotiated anything at all.

Edited by JCDC

17 minutes ago, Twig said:

The marks have been the same as earlier. This is exactly the same. Before the "PVE SHIP" patch the basic cutter had been absolutely free too and you also got no PvP marks earlier for sinking it. The only thing they "fixed" is that you can not directly attack an enemy ship with the basic cutter!

So everything you said here is totally meaningless and you only embarrass yourself even more.
I hope that not the whole VLTRA clan is that ridiculous but right now it looks like it.

Sad story for such a proud nation as the Spanes that they got such a foolish clan.

I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying.  That's partly my fault as I haven't expressed it the best i that post.  This isn't primarily an issue about marks.  Also the way Basic Cutters worked before was also flawed.  We used it, it was flawed, it got changed.  Now there is a new flaw and it should be changed. 

The comment about marks is to further point out the absurdity of current system (where we have gotten marks from sinking a ship in a Basic Cutter but when we sink we don't give marks) and the absurdity of the recent tribunal decisions that tacitly endorse the use of a Basic Cutter swarm which can/and indeed we are now using in all PvE situations to the detriment of the game. 

I suspect English is your second language, which is fine and good on you for communicating in your non-native tongue, but I'd rather you took the time to carefully read what I post before saying I should be embarrassed.  And I genuinely would recommend this site

https://www.jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html

I use it a lot when I communicate in Spanish.  It has saved me a lot of misunderstanding on our forum :)

Edited by Senhor Lenhador

Interesting that you 'don't let facts get in the way' BUT:

- that screenshot is dated 9 days ago (just over a week) not over 2. oops

- the whole deal started that day, so it took us ~10 days to get the whole thing done. i.e. 1.5 weeks not over 3. that is because it takes about 1 day to sail there and get organised, 1 day to grind each port (3-4 days total), the the same 4 days for the danes to return the favour. so, 8 days minimum. doing it in 10 isn't bad.

- We were the ones with the request and had the 'weaker' side, so naturally we had to do our end first. this is normal, you would not have negotiated anything better. in fact, with your basic lack of understanding of how things work, it is doubtful you would have negotiated anything at all.

So you had to do ALL their ports before they would do one for you ? lol so the problem IS your negotiating skills

• Like 3

Just now, Bountyhunter said:

So you had to do ALL their ports before they would do one for you ? lol so the problem IS your negotiating skills

No, that just shows the relative strength of our position. I wont explain that in detail because the theory will be much too complicated for someone who cant count beyond 10 or then divide that number by 7.

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

You saw the content of that spanish trader? So much gold from that, felt good :lol:7

Did you see Suricato's picture? That was a fight: surprise vs surprise and traders brig.  1 sunk and 1 captured. He won

You just captured 2 traders and that's meaningless. But, hey, I understand, that's your best

No, that just shows the relative strength of our position. I wont explain that in detail because the theory will be much too complicated for someone who cant count beyond 10 or then divide that number by 7.

I think you have over complicated your negotiations because mine reaped rewards for both sides simultaneously. 

Just now, _Alucard_ said:

Did you see Suricato's picture? That was a fight: surprise vs surprise and traders brig.  1 sunk and 1 captured. He won

You just captured 2 traders and that's meaningless. But, hey, I understand, that's your best

I don't have to prove to you anything, I'm a privateer and it's what I do. And get used to these guerrilla tactics because brits don't have PB fleets and this will be more common.

45 minutes ago, fremen said:

And the more funny of all, the DEVS says THIS IS  TOTALLY CORRECT!!!

So - basically - yo are telling us that - according to the Devs - you cannot use a BC swarm (without green on green fire) to harass a frigate but you can use it (using green on green fire) to sink a 1st rate?

I hardly can believe what you are saying, since I do not see what kind of logic could justify a different treatment for cases that are so similar.

Besides the fact that the second case - implying green on green fire - should have been sanctioned at least for violation the the no green on green fire rule.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, victor said:

So - basically - yo are telling us that - according to the Devs - you cannot use a BC swarm (without green on green fire) to harass a frigate but you can use it (using green on green fire) to sink a 1st rate?

I hardly can believe what you are saying, since I do not see what kind of logic could justify a different treatment for cases that are so similar.

Besides the fact that the second case - implying green on green fire - should have been sanctioned at least for violation the the no green on green fire rule.

For some reason, best known to them, the admin ruled on another thread that Cutters deliberately shooting each other to set each other on fire is allowed. made no sense to us but I 'think' it was used on the brits by someone else, and we now use that idea with the admins bizzare consent.

Personally I think any form of Blue on blue, for fireship or otherwise, should not be allowed. its clearly not in the spirit of the game and is terrible. but when you are in a situation as bad as the british are in, you have to use all methods of defence that are allowed. and, it is allowed, so we use it.

We have Sorry, the Spanish and soon the danes coming for us. we have no big ships and very few CMs. we simply have 2 choices, fight dirty (within the rules) or don't bother fighting at all. anyone who complains about the tactics we use needs to realise its them who are forcing us into that position. we as a nation are attacking no one, so it is those that attack us who are reaping what they sow.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cabral said:

I don't have to prove to you anything, I'm a privateer and it's what I do. And get used to these guerrilla tactics because brits don't have PB fleets and this will be more common.

You still don't understand. I'll do it again.

Suricato's picture is a fair fight where he sinks the user who was whinning here. And with the same ship. Skill is required

Your pictures are meaningless and skill is not necesary to sink/capture a traders brig.

And yes, you don't have to prove me anything. I know you.

16 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

I think you have over complicated your negotiations because mine reaped rewards for both sides simultaneously. 

So just to be clear, your position is that we were 4 days too slow in the terms of this deal? that is the extent of our failing?

So even if I accept that (and I don't because when in a negotiation one side needs a favour and the other doesn't, the weaker one always has worse terms) this makes no difference. 4 extra days of CM income would not have changed the strategic situation 1 bit. not at all. that's like a half dozen extra ships.

So, its really irrelevant and interesting how your argument 'based on facts' changed from 3 weeks late and we were totally disorganised, to four days late and we were just a little weak on negotiations. not well though through huh.