Game-Labs Forum

Total War against Great Britain

Senhor Lenhador

On 22.6.2017 at 0:09 AM, Lord Vicious said:

No i dont, we just got involved in multiple fights and join 19 vs 25 is a no go,  we are not the brits that do stuff  just for try, we do or not do..  Dont worry  you cant run forever :) we will meet again and again and again and again. until you have nowhere to hide

well at least we didnt cheat.

and a failiure too field a fleet is a failiure in and of it self hahaha and you did loose as you didnt even make it too the batlle LOL

10 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

No Offence but You need to Understand that Sorry will very rarely fight a battle that they don't think they can win. That is not a knock on them, they play to win, and LV tactic is only fight battles they are sure they can win. It is a play style a lot of people use. They are good at it. If you look through there history they are never the underdogs, smart play if you like that kind of fight. Brits need to do the same with them. fight when you will win run when there is a chance you may lose. When you build up and have an equal chance sorry will attack USA or France. 

so how we defeated every full 25 first brit launch at us in carslile, port antonio etc?  or the american equivalent firstrate to us in ays? I mean go our recruitment thread we even killed brits with 2500 br vs 7k. bellonas and bellepoules vs first and 2nd rates.

We even engaged a full brit firstrate with 20 bellonas and they hided in a bay.. we didnt even challenge single clan but entire nations , How delusional you are? is all in the videos...

call me when a brit or a sweden clan alone will take and hold a port for 2-3 weeks near to the capital of the biggest nation in game in their prime time

A clan is outplayng you, outproducing you, outskilling you,  a clan vs a nation.      your biggest archievement in a year is  "we succesfully avoid to fight you " and you clearly need training, avoid confrontation is just delayng the inevitable.,  how more sad you can go then that?

ss2016-10_arxrhaa.jpg

go refresh your memory here:

image.jpgantonio1.jpg

1 hour ago, AxIslander said:

@Lord Vicious if u feel you are so tough why not take on a strong nation, like Spain. Instead you make friends with them and pray on the weeak nations. Afraid of loosing you are! as Yoda would say!

My friend we have just adopted the behaviour and attitude of the British. Ally with the strong and attack the weaker nations...

Incase you have a short memory I suggest to review your British history on pvp eu/1....

I know pirate history is erased on kpr but the pirates have been attacking you for as long as pirates have been around!

In real life the British crushed the pirate threat but in game the British hide from pirates...  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, monk33y said:

My friend we have just adopted the behaviour and attitude of the British. Ally with the strong and attack the weaker nations...

Incase you have a short memory I suggest to review your British history on pvp eu/1....

I know pirate history is erased on kpr but the pirates have been attacking you for as long as pirates have been around!

In real life the British crushed the pirate threat but in game the British hide from pirates...  

lol wut? could your lies be any more ridiculous?

For most of  PvP EU history the british fought either alone or with 1-2 allies against the combined Spain, pirates, swedes, Danes and French attacks on every part of our nation.

Our only allies in that period were intermittently the US (who we also fought at first) and the Dutch (who never really came up to the main british areas, our alliance was more of an agreement not to attack each other).

The US and Dutch were two of the weaker nations for most of that period. the US was only strong when we weren't allies, and only allies once they were weakened by mass exodus. The dutch were never strong outside their immediate area.

Not only that, but the majority of our wars (with the notable exception of Spanish) were defensive in nature and took place in our waters. the only other exception being a sustained defence of Barbados, and a short Danish campaign (in itself a counter attack).

So, we were a strong nation yes, certainly the strongest single nation at the time. but we usually allied with weak nations to defend against the huge coalition. the only time we fought a real offensive war (the Spanish war) we had 0 allies. none. zip, nothing, nada.

And the comparison to real life? really? really? haven't we all grown up past that yet?

So, like I know there is a well worn theory that a 'big lie' is more effective than a small one, but I think you overdid it by just reversing every fact you could think of.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

I would like to know what the british and americans do In PVP Global.......

Someone can put an image of the pvp Global???......

Maybe this map can clarify the question about what the british do with small nations.

30 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Many thanks The Red Duke,...............But this video is not clear and is from monday............I found this map of today..... I think is clear what the british do with small nations....... They done it twice with Spain in old server, they do the same in global today and they will do same in this server if they can......

Some other question about our war  declaration????.....

map.jpg

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JCDC said:

For most of  PvP EU history the british fought either alone or with 1-2 allies against the combined Spain, pirates, swedes, Danes and French attacks on every part of our nation.

Kinda confused - never went to a PB against the brits (well when the brits allowed us to build a small refugee). But never really against you. Did I missed something? We only defended against your forces.

18 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

Many thanks The Red Duke,...............But this video is not clear and is from monday............I found this map of today..... I think is clear what the british do with small nations....... They done it twice with Spain in old server, they do the same in global today and they will do same in this server if they can......

Some other question about our war  declaration????.....

map.jpg

Spain has no player base on this server.  We're talking less than 5 players.  Sweden is in a similar situation.  

• Like 1

Now now, Christendom. British captains only are able to see things that support their views. I think it's called selective blindness!!!

Btw on global, did gb and usa allie up or go to war?

Edited by monk33y

26 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

I found this map of today..... I think is clear what the british do with small nations....... They done it twice with Spain in old server, they do the same in global today and they will do same in this server if they can......

Haven't seen a spanish player on global so far. Jeheil mentions poor Dave and I read of the sighting of one in chat, unconfirmed though ;),

Do you know about the Iroquois Confederacy?

Edited by Archer11
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Spain has no player base on this server.  We're talking less than 5 players.  Sweden is in a similar situation.  

Same as americans in PVP EU ........... Did you watch then deleted from pvpEU ?? ............. No, we try to give then a space to live And an Alliance to still playing ............ Maybe we will have to destroy then completely as you do in global ??? ... No, american players in EU have right to Play ......... And we respect them even if they are 10 players, 5 or one player .... They have the same right to play as any other player ......

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

Same as americans in PVP EU ........... Did you watch then deleted from pvpEU ?? ............. No, we try to give then a space to live And an Alliance to still playing ............ Maybe we will have to destroy then completely as you do in global ??? ... No, american players in EU have right to Play ......... And we respect them even if they are 10 players, 5 or one player .... They have the same right to play as any other player ......

What did the British give the Americans??? Unless I'm mistaken didn't the usa and Spain/pirates allie up?

The British haven't left historical British waters yet (correction- apart from ponce) to capture a region!! 

How can the British claim to be protecting the poor usa, when the USA has allied with nations the British are at war with.

Please explain, I just don't understand your argument 

17 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

What did the British give the Americans??? Unless I'm mistaken didn't the usa and Spain/pirates allie up?

The British haven't left historical British waters yet (correction- apart from ponce) to capture a region!! 

Delete please -not sure why this is happening from my phone 

Edited by monk33y

16 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

DOUBLE POST PLEASE DELETE 

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Sorry my por english..... we, spain and pirates give the americans the living space in PVP EU..........  we don't do same as english do in global and in old server...... We respect small nations...........

mistake

12 minutes ago, monk33y said:

kind of think your forgetting Omoa , old providence , costa rica and portabello .... but other than that you are correct

Edited by Grundgemunkey

33 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

It humbles me to say it but if Spain hadn't looked the other way while we 'took' some of florida on PVP EU, we'd be getting no conquest marks at all, lol.

We've almost got a full PB fleet. I'm loving the challenge though. Judging by the map above, I think I'd probably choose Spain if I were on PVP Global.

Viva el underdogs.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 3