Game-Labs Forum

Important! Chat. Politeness and such

Overall, this is a good community, and I think it will continue to strengthen and grow. But to make it the best game possible, those of us in the alpha test should sometimes engage in  testing the game to help make it better.

In my experience in previous good communities that today are little more than stinkholes (and while by no means the only instance, I'm specially looking at you, War Thunder forums), we as firstcomers and alpha testers have a HUGE responsability in

1- giving any newcomer a warm welcome and friendly approach, giving them tips and even being lenient on battle if odds are too stacked against them.

2- IMMEDIATELY (and I'm not kidding) establishing a code of behavior where things as exploits, bad mouthing, bad behaviour, insulting others , constant whining ,etc are greeted with an instant answer calling them to shut up at once. And making a point of exhibiting them and their behaviour everywhere (in game and in forums) as unwelcome, non-worthy of this game, and detrimental for the community.

And I mean it. Anyone who steps out of line should find himself immediately, and severely, warned that further action down those lines will meet an instantaneous expulsion from the game and community. Right now this game is new, few people have access to it  and those who do , do so after leaving 40 bucks at the door. As such we have no troll around, nor any 14 year old crying because he can't respawn in battle as he's used to do in CoD. The -SECOND- one of those appears he should receive an instantaneous wall of fire from the whole community. And the same each time one of those "individuals" comes by. And no, there's no "let the mods act". The moderators should act if need to, but we need to show and prove that this game's community does not accept that kind of behavior and will punish harshly whoever shows it. It's up to the existing community to send a clear message of that every newcomer is welcome and will be treated well, but also that every troll will be smashed into pieces by the own playerbase, without needing to resort to moderating action.

Is the only way to keep things as they've been until now. Failing to do that this happy forums will end being like any other game's forum out there. Most of them didn't set the rules straight (and harshly) from the beginning, and once the collapse began there was no stop. Just watch WT forums, the nest of scum and ignorance it has turned into when 2 years ago was one of the friendliest, most warming gaming forums in internet.

Believe me, in 16 years of online gaming the only gaming forum that I know that hasn't turned into a whinefest, namecalling, ignorance pit is the Aces High forums. And there was never strict moderation there - it was the own community actions which set the rules of convivence. Anyone stepping out of line would be instantly tarnished by the whole playerbase and made a ragdoll to be poked and made fun of for everyone. That kept trolling rare, and whiners at bay. As a result those forums are still worth visiting and reading even today. And it's been 15 years since they started working.

It's up to us to keep the good atmosphere going. Both being welcoming and warm to those who are new, as being ruthless with those whose only code of conduct is being an ignorant and proud of it.

• Like 7

It does seem odd why some people refuse to fight (even unfair odds) in the pvp match-up at the moment. Considering that you lose nothing in the alpha it just makes very little sense to get upset. Wins/losses, it should be more for the experience than the result. Even if you do go against greater odds then you can learn from mistakes and develop into a better player by using different tactics to achieve your eventual goal. Admiral Bing was shot for less so have that in mind and do your utmost, whether it be that you achieve victory or go down with all guns blazing to give the opponent a Pyrrhic Victory. 

Was kited last night by a Surprise for 30+ minutes.  No reason.  Yes, there was a brig on my side but he didn't shoot at it once, despite the guy coming along side more than once and beating his hull to pieces.  Never mind my asking the Brig to fire some chain so I could close with the guy.  Nah.  Logged off in disgust.  Maneuvering is one thing but purposefully shooting someone sails over and over and over and over and over without ever making an attempt to close range while leaving the lesser boat to tear your hull sure didn't sit well.  Something funny was going on there.  

The two gentlemen in question are on my list of "keep a weather eye" as the behavior was suspicious at best.  I really hope the PotBS imports, and I'd assume most of us are, leave some of the bad habits behind.  We are in testing for crying out loud.  The whole point is to engage in combat.  Kiting at this point is silly.  Play against the bots then.  

Sorry to air my frustration.  First time I was actually annoyed since getting the key.  It matters very little losing or winning at this stage.  It is the least important thing really.  For me, I want to test the ships, learn the ropes as much as possible, look out for bugs and have fun at it.   That was a waste of 30 minutes when I have only 90-120 to spend a night.  Good going!

Was kited last night by a Surprise for 30+ minutes.  No reason.  Yes, there was a brig on my side but he didn't shoot at it once, despite the guy coming along side more than once and beating his hull to pieces.  Never mind my asking the Brig to fire some chain so I could close with the guy.  Nah.  Logged off in disgust.  Maneuvering is one thing but purposefully shooting someone sails over and over and over and over and over without ever making an attempt to close range while leaving the lesser boat to tear your hull sure didn't sit well.  Something funny was going on there.  

The two gentlemen in question are on my list of "keep a weather eye" as the behavior was suspicious at best.  I really hope the PotBS imports, and I'd assume most of us are, leave some of the bad habits behind.  We are in testing for crying out loud.  The whole point is to engage in combat.  Kiting at this point is silly.  Play against the bots then.  

Sorry to air my frustration.  First time I was actually annoyed since getting the key.  It matters very little losing or winning at this stage.  It is the least important thing really.  For me, I want to test the ships, learn the ropes as much as possible, look out for bugs and have fun at it. 

Report those two. It's clear that there was some kind of BS going on. And I'd go as far as telling you to share the names with everyone here, so when we see them we can watch them closely, figure out if this was just a "coincidence" or if they are into exploiting, and if they are, then we can definitely put the word out about them in the forums so everyone knows how to deal with them.

As I said, the second BS like this starts to happen we should be the first ones to name and shame those who do it, and actively act against them. That way the word will be out, loud and clear for everyone to understand, that bullshitters and exploiters are unwelcome here. Not by the devs...by the players.

That's just my view on the matter tho. But from experience I know that if you don't deal with this kind of lamers from the very beginning, in the end they'll take over the game you love and turn it into crap. So let's keep them at bay.

The only real issue I've seen so far was from before the PVP auto-balance was in, with people changing teams at the last minute.  Even that was a fairly rare occurrence.  Also the only time I've lost my patience with someone in the game thus far.  Mostly people have been reasonable and engaged in playing the game in a fashion that makes it fun for everyone.

Report those two. It's clear that there was some kind of BS going on. And I'd go as far as telling you to share the names with everyone here, so when we see them we can watch them closely, figure out if this was just a "coincidence" or if they are into exploiting, and if they are, then we can definitely put the word out about them in the forums so everyone knows how to deal with them.

As I said, the second BS like this starts to happen we should be the first ones to name and shame those who do it, and actively act against them. That way the word will be out, loud and clear for everyone to understand, that bullshitters and exploiters are unwelcome here. Not by the devs...by the players.

That's just my view on the matter tho. But from experience I know that if you don't deal with this kind of lamers from the very beginning, in the end they'll take over the game you love and turn it into crap. So let's keep them at bay.

Suffice it to say, one of them appeared in an earlier game, the newer of the two, and he rammed my bowsprit away.  Now, being "new" I chucked it up to inexperience rather than malice, I screwed up in my brig a couple of times.  However, by the time I disconnected from the battle I described earlier, I wasn't so sure any more.  The one in the Surprise should know better though.  I can PM you their names and anyone interested so you can all monitor their actions.  

Though I agree with you on this subject, I'd give people the benefit of the doubt, for a short while.  If I screwed up, I'd like the benefit of the doubt as well.  That being said, if a pattern of behavior arises from at least three encounters then I'll be sharing their names and screenshots with everyone so this can be addressed.  Not going to tolerate trolls this early on because when the game goes live, they'll be doing the same thing to others who just want to play the game.  There will be people who exploit the game, who will try any gamy tactic to win at any cost, short of actually engaging in combat.  Those need to be put on notice for sure.  How we go about it can be debated but I believe the community at large frowns on such behavior.  By their actions they shall be known and scorned.

EDIT:  If I didn't know better, I'd put their behavior down to cross-teaming because my WR in the Surprise went up after that fight.  That REALLY needs to be squashed before it gestates.  Especially during testing.  

That being said, if a pattern of behavior arises from at least three encounters then I'll be sharing their names and screenshots with everyone so this can be addressed.  Not going to tolerate trolls this early on because when the game goes live, they'll be doing the same thing to others who just want to play the game.  There will be people who exploit the game, who will try any gamy tactic to win at any cost, short of actually engaging in combat.  Those need to be put on notice for sure.  How we go about it can be debated but I believe the community at large frowns on such behavior.  By their actions they shall be known and scorned.

Sir, I would clear any naming or shaming thread with the Dev's first before posting, because even that can be abused. However like you I will not tolerate any form of ungentlemanly behaviour.... perhaps if these current individuals continue to act in this manner you could forward their names to me, and I'll forward them on to the newly formed "Association of United Society Leaders" We can then spread the word amongst our members.

• Like 1

Sir, I would clear any naming or shaming thread with the Dev's first before posting, because even that can be abused. However like you I will not tolerate any form of ungentlemanly behaviour.... perhaps if these current individuals continue to act in this manner you could forward their names to me, and I'll forward them on to the newly formed "Association of United Society Leaders" We can then spread the word amongst our members.

My thoughts exactly.  It wouldn't be advisable or productive to go follow down the naming/shaming path.  It should probably be one of the "do not do" items on the forum terms of service to be frank.

I will however take you up on your recommendation and forward the names to you.

My thoughts exactly.  It wouldn't be advisable or productive to go follow down the naming/shaming path.  It should probably be one of the "do not do" items on the forum terms of service to be frank.

I will however take you up on your recommendation and forward the names to you.

Well, this is not "my" game, I don't work in it and I certainly have no right to say what's to be done or not in what regards to name and shame. That's up to the admins and devs

However what I talk about is exactly -THAT-. I don't know what's up with naming and shaming that's so looked down about. The name says it all "named...AND SHAMED". If you're a little tinpot head who behaves like a 3 year old spoiled brat, abuses the game, exploits the system, insults others, or in any way or shape misbehaves... you should be called out for that in the forums so everyone knows you're a douche.

I don't know the educative experience of others but one of the measures that anyone finds the most humilliating is precisely that: After getting caught at fault being publically exposed to the scorn and dislike of your equals, being presented as a (whatever your actions made you be) who had (whatever reprobable action you did). As a kid I had to go through that, and so did others. If I did something wrong, I would be called for it in front of the whole class, and I would feel the humilliation of everyone knowing I had done something very wrong and reprobable. And I would refrain from doing whatever it was again.

It worked with me. It worked with many others like me. There's nothing worse of the sensation of being exposed to the scorn of your equals, to their disapproval and their dislike. And there's no stronger incentive in an online community of an online game. For the devs there's no way to deal with some kind of attitudes that aren't excessive. In their hands there's only a "penalty" tool: the banhammer. And the banhammer means you're out for a time or forever: is a pretty strong penalty that can only be applied to a certain extent of misbehavior, and that can't be overused for obvious reasons.

But for offenders that don't go up to those levels there's little that can be done. But naming and shaming is PRECISELY one of the things that -can- be done. Self-policy, self-moderation, self-management of the community, that can be done by ourselfs. But a BIG part of it is precisely exposing anyone misbehaving for what they are so all the rest of the community can point fingers at the offender and frown at it. And the offender will probably submit and not repeat it.

Let me be more explicit: I'm talking by first hand experience here - my first experience with an online game happened 15 years ago, when I was far from mature. I was overcompetitive and prone to overreacting to in-game defeats by blowing up in the game chat calling others X or Y for beating me (it was never my fault - it was always others doing something wrong. You know the kind of guy I'm talking here).

And my attitude was called off not by the developers, not by a moderator. The whole community knew in no time two things about me. That I was a very very good player, but also that I was an immature retard. And they started treating me as one. Until the lesson cut through me through the fact that noone would take me seriously at all. In a short period of time I realized I was constantly the object of jokes and laughs from other players, who would proceed to do something of the known things that might get me ballistic in the game chat, to then have a good laugh about it. It took a bit of time but in the end I realized that if I wanted to keep playing that game I had to seriously re-evaluate my behavior. So I did. And the moment I changed my abusive behavior of calling someone else names because he had beat me because of (whatever reason) and started giving out "Good fights" and "salutes" each time I was shot down, the moment the community stopped making fun of me, pointing fingers and trying to cause any funny overreaction in chat.

I was nothing but a spoiled brat, an immature kid, and one whose behavior, had been reproduced in mass scale, would've killed the great atmosphere of the game. But the whole community reaction to my misbehavior forced me to realize how much of a dick I was being, and how unnacceptable that was in what, after all, is a social environment. Had noone named and shamed me, had noone made public fun of me and scorned me in front of everyone, more players could've gone the same route and the game atmosphere would've changed on the long term for one of unnaceptable scumbaggery. Instead, I was forced to change my ways. And for the better, since the moment that I aknowledged that each time I was beaten it was because -I- had done something wrong, and not because someone else was a this or that, I learned how to become a better player. The game obviously was Aces High, btw.

/TLDR: Name and shame is ESSENTIAL for the community to self-police itself and to deminish the need for moderating/Developer input. This is not my game, and I will obey whatever decision the admins take about the issue, but if this -was- my game I would actively encourage the current players (which I'd say in the 99% of the cases are more than mature enough, and want a friendly community and no trolling nor scumbaggery) to name in public the names of those who they catch doing something unacceptable, so the whole community takes the problem at hand and deals with it itself, before further, more drastic, measures (banhammer) have to be applied, and before whatever action they're doing starts being commonplace and "usual" within the game.

• Like 3

In my experience in previous good communities that today are little more than stinkholes (and while by no means the only instance, I'm specially looking at you, War Thunder forums), we as firstcomers and alpha testers have a HUGE responsability in

1- giving any newcomer a warm welcome and friendly approach, giving them tips and even being lenient on battle if odds are too stacked against them.

2- IMMEDIATELY (and I'm not kidding) establishing a code of behavior where things as exploits, bad mouthing, bad behaviour, insulting others , constant whining ,etc are greeted with an instant answer calling them to shut up at once. And making a point of exhibiting them and their behaviour everywhere (in game and in forums) as unwelcome, non-worthy of this game, and detrimental for the community.

It's up to us to keep the good atmosphere going. Both being welcoming and warm to those who are new, as being ruthless with those whose only code of conduct is being an ignorant and proud of it.

Your timing is impeccable as is your content :)

As Admiral Caldwell noted above, in an effort to establish an acceptable community code of conduct, the societies/groups/clans that have announced themselves publicly on the forums have all agreed to follow this concept and have put out a unified pledge to the community.  You can see it here:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2147-announcing-the-association-of-unified-society-leaders-ausl/

I think that it is possible to expand that beyond the groups/clans to those individuals who would also support this but have no interest in joining a group or a clan. 

To that end, as you would if you supported any worthy cause, I would invite you to display a "Naval Action Community Member" badge in your signature noting that you support a community free of the crap that many other's have succumbed to over time and that you will actively help when a situation presents itself.

Its nothing more or less than that :)

Regards to all!

post-3967-0-21714600-1417558092_thumb.png

• Like 1

Well, this is not "my" game, I don't work in it and I certainly have no right to say what's to be done or not in what regards to name and shame. That's up to the admins and devs

However what I talk about is exactly -THAT-. I don't know what's up with naming and shaming that's so looked down about. The name says it all "named...AND SHAMED". If you're a little tinpot head who behaves like a 3 year old spoiled brat, abuses the game, exploits the system, insults others, or in any way or shape misbehaves... you should be called out for that in the forums so everyone knows you're a douche.

I don't know the educative experience of others but one of the measures that anyone finds the most humilliating is precisely that: After getting caught at fault being publically exposed to the scorn and dislike of your equals, being presented as a (whatever your actions made you be) who had (whatever reprobable action you did). 

There are a couple of issues.  

First, airing out grievances between two individuals in the open can start flame wars and lead to animosity among the player base.  That is the main reason it is frowned upon in most games.  It is very rare when this is conducted civilly leading to rivalries rather than all out douchbaggery everywhere.  Secondly, in order to be effective, the scumbags need to care about the opinions of the people upon whom they visit said scumbaggery.  There in lies the main flaw, they don't.  In many cases, they relish the backlashes on the forums and do what they do for the attention.  

Ostracizing and "Kill on Sight" lists have proved more effective from my personal experience.  The step taken by the societies is one in the right direction.  Their members will know who to work with and who to shun and offer no quarter to.  In WT the squad I belong to keeps a kill list, people who purposefully team kill and carry out douchbaggery in general.  No matter the team, they are taken out first.  We may lose the battle but we will not allow them to continue ruining the game for others.  The Devs should have an open channel of communication with the society association so that repercussions for these acts, ie. organized players exacting retribution, is not frowned upon when the receiving party has been shown to be a bad apple.  It is best to make the game utterly unplayable for them until they change their ways or quit.

Now, the society heads need to stay cool and on amicable terms.  We had something like this on the British side before lunch in PotBS Antigua server.  It fell to pieces within a week of launch because the individuals at the top had differing opinions.  The Spanish soundly beat the Brits and the British nation didn't recover for a long while after this.  The animosity was too great for people to cooperate.    So, that would be my cautionary tale.

Either way, it is up to us to make this a community that doesn't welcome unsportsmanship.  Publicly denounce behavior as in the ramming thread and shame those who practice it/them as a group not as individuals.  Privately pass word as to the individuals involved and put them on alert via PM.  If they refuse to stop, kill on sight, by both sides of the match, then resume the fight. 

At any rate, we are in agreement that we don't want people to act like douches in game.  

Well that's why I say that we're lucky that our community is right now mostly composed of mature individuals with a good sense of what they want for this game - a sportmanship atmosphere, respect and good fun between players. I doubt anyone here would fall for using naming and shaming for his own particular reasons and dislike for a certain someone, instead of doing things for the good of the game. And if anyone gets caught on doing it, well ,he'll be putting himself in evidence, so whatever such a try would probably backfire.

Again, the key here is that this community is still young and healthy enough. What I propose wouldn't be tolerable nor acceptable nor would certainly work in an environment poisoned by trolls, ignorants, immature kids ,etc. You allow for Name and Shame in WoT or War Thunder, the consequences would be disasterous because the communities themselves already are "infected" with bad behaviour as an habit.

but if we take that approach in a community like this, I'm sure there'd be no such trouble. Again that's just me and my opinion. I know name and shame "tactics" have a bad reputation but that's because they've been pulled in the past mostly in games with pretty bad communities with massive egos and private agendas. But if established in a clean environment, I think it would work perfectly.

• Like 3

For what its worth gentlemen,

I had a splendid afternoon playing with some standup people from both friendly and opposing sides. Even though I had some dismal odds in my smaller ships, I tried to communicate with my teammates and with those I was fighting to try and make the experience the best. This is by far one of the friendliest gaming communities I've had the pleasure of playing with. Made my birthday a very amenable one.

• Like 2

I have had nothing but good experiences so far. I have only seen one or two derogatory posts in lobby chat. I get in to the cutter and sailed VERY badly. Got no grief from my team mates. I kinda expected some. I got some severe bitch outs in POTBS, even from my soc mates. MMO gamers are assholes. So far I haven't met any while sailing here. It sounds like we have some MMO'ers coming in, from some of yer posts. Don't get me wrong on my derogatory use of MMO'ers, that is only to the ones who play like curs and blackguards. I really don't know how to handle them. My only suggestion is to do like your mom told you to do with bullies, ignore them. If the name is in the fight list, get out of the fight and let them fight themselves. Is there going to be a keel hauling mechanic later?

I haven't sailed  for a few days but will be on probably in the morning. I still haven't figured out how to fight the damn cutter so watch out if you see me at sea. You may be laughing so hard that you crash in to someone else.

To those of you that I've sailed with, Great Times, Thankee Lads.

For what its worth gentlemen,

I had a splendid afternoon playing with some standup people from both friendly and opposing sides. Even though I had some dismal odds in my smaller ships, I tried to communicate with my teammates and with those I was fighting to try and make the experience the best. This is by far one of the friendliest gaming communities I've had the pleasure of playing with. Made my birthday a very amenable one.

Oh Mr. Maturin, happy birthday sir!  Glad to have helped you get a brig as your present :)  (I was the surprise that contributed just under five thousand damage points towards the cause ;) )

May you have many more.

• Like 1

As it happened to me and I am still using ramming as part of the game sometimes - did above righteous gentlemen association  have qualified me already as impolite and unfriendly?

Ramming can be a viable tactic in some circumstances.  However, there are times when it is done out of spite and gains little if anything for the rammer which really should be avoided.  Taking out the bowsprit of a larger ship deliberately in a heated battle when in a small ship is a dick move.  Do your damage, be a pain in the stern, but let the big boys fight it out.  If I have enough speed and reasonably healthy armor and a nearly sunk enemy is in front of me while I'm saving a double shot broadside for the target just on the other side, I may consider ramming.  Fully understanding my bow will be weakened in the process, to save the shots for the big fish.  If in a cutter, I decide to ram and take the bowsprit of a Trincomalee engaged with a Constitution, then I'm being a dirtbag.  There's a difference.

Ramming can be a viable tactic in some circumstances.  However, there are times when it is done out of spite and gains little if anything for the rammer which really should be avoided.  Taking out the bowsprit of a larger ship deliberately in a heated battle when in a small ship is a dick move.  Do your damage, be a pain in the stern, but let the big boys fight it out.  If I have enough speed and reasonably healthy armor and a nearly sunk enemy is in front of me while I'm saving a double shot broadside for the target just on the other side, I may consider ramming.  Fully understanding my bow will be weakened in the process, to save the shots for the big fish.  If in a cutter, I decide to ram and take the bowsprit of a Trincomalee engaged with a Constitution, then I'm being a dirtbag.  There's a difference.

If I decide, that high risk (like in your example - small ship ramming bigger one-it will usually end with smaller ship doom) ramming can make difference, and in effect -help my team/squadron/fleet, then I will not deliberate if that's nice or not - i will just ram. That's tool for victory, total destruction of enemy fleet, achieved by all means.

...the destruction of the fleet of the enemy must always be the object aimed at. It is immaterial where the great battle is fought, but wherever it may take place the result will be felt throughout the world... In the foregoing remarks the word defence does not appear. It is omitted advisedly, because the primary object of the British Navy is not to defend anything, but to attack the fleets of the enemy, and, by defeating them, to afford protection to British Dominions, supplies and commerce. This is the ultimate aim.

Source-‘Appendix IV: Memorandum on Sea-Power and the Principles Involved’, printed in Nicholas Tracy (ed.),The Collective Naval Defence of the Empire,1900-1940 (Navy Records Society Vol.136, 1997), p.7.

• Like 2

If I decide, that high risk (like in your example - small ship ramming bigger one-it will usually end with smaller ship doom) ramming can make difference, and in effect -help my team/squadron/fleet, then I will not deliberate if that's nice or not - i will just ram. That's tool for victory, total destruction of enemy fleet, achieved by all means.

That would fall under the first category in my example not the second.  However, we are in testing... victory matters little if at all.  Damage matters most.  For testing and progression.  

Secondly, a cutter got nearly 5k damage in a match I was part of yesterday involving Surprises and Trincomalees.  Had he rammed to "help the team" he would have actually lost the match for them because his damage made a great deal of difference.  He got his brig not long after that to boot.  Ponder that one.

• Like 1

Hello, as another Newbie to the game I too enjoy the fairly relaxed nature of players interacting in chat and in game chat during battles. 

I have a cutter now so am able ot move a bit faster and have a few extra shots but as said above as painful as it is if a large enemy ship has a shot at me I expect it to be taken.

Good intentions aside the only way to learn how to use your ships properly is to sail them and get better at avoiding and attacking any enemy.

I wouldn't ram intentionally but if i was about to sink and my enemy was directly in front of me I might try and do extra dmage but I would never do it with a healthy ship. They were too expensive to replace.

With the cutter in a pvp match i was chased by a brig i think and we ended up rubbing hulls and firing due to some wind issues as were tried for shots. I ended up sinking but I had spent a lot of time shooting and and manuevering to avoid dying by a broadside.

The only way we will learn is to play win or lose. Small fast ships if used correctly and not bracketted by multiple enemy ships can do amazing things to larger ships but it takes practice.  I am not there yet but get better at every sail from port.  

If  you see me across the bay and I am the enemy take your shot because as lousy as a shot that I am, I will shoot at you at any chance I get. That is the nature of warfare in the age of sail.   After chasing down a ship all day you don't decide to let it shoot you first.

See you on the open waves Captains!!  :)

• Like 1

Ok, we have the first report to do here.

Name: MrDoran.

Spawned as a teammate in a game where I was in a Constitution, he in a surprise, vs two trincomalees. We had no chance whatsoever of winning the wind (I spawned far downwind to even try) so I told him to follow me and that we'd do a running battle instead of a maneouver close ranged one (which usually is asking for suicide in a consti against 2 trincos anyway).

He proceeded to call me "Gay", and to complain in general chat that his teammates' gayness would mean he was an easy target (while he was rushing the enemy).

After we won the game I told him his attitude and manners are unwelcome for this game and it's community. His answer was worth of the best WoT-stylesque player you can imagine, and there's no need to reproduce it here.

Watch him out. First rotten apple in the game thus far. Once we got one, more will follow. Be sure to remind him to stay quiet if his bigger ship teammates decide to play a way he doesn't enjoy.

• Like 7

Work server's being updated today, internet down for an hour.  No NA during lunch break today either way since its server is also down.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...  :blink:

I'll be looking for you MrDoran  :ph34r: