Game-Labs Forum

Greenheart Logs

DragonfireActual

Question

7 answers to this question

Just now, DragonfireActual said:

I've a simple question related to the Bridgetown refit. Do the Greenheart logs required for this refit actually spawn at Bridgetown or am I going to have to go on a  highly impractical wild goose chase for French LGVs? 

they appear on sale sometimes in Bridgetown

12 minutes ago, admin said:

they appear on sale sometimes in Bridgetown

Eh so in other words the usefulness of the print is extremely limited and source being regional means all but unobtainable with a 4 hour trip from Charleston in the hopes to get there before someone else does. I'd rather have sold my PvE points. Oh well. I don't mind them being rare but at least if an LGV dropped them on occasion there might be a glimmer of hope on dark seas.

Careful what you buy with your points people,you may never get a ROI and use a real trader tool not the in game version. It might save you a headache and an 8 hour round trip better spent doing something productive with your game time.

Edited by DragonfireActual
..cause reasons..

1 minute ago, DragonfireActual said:

Eh so in other words the usefulness of the print is extremely limited and source being regional means all but unobtainable with a 4 hour trip from Charleston in the hopes to get there before someone else does. I'd rather have sold my PvE points. Oh well. I don't mind them being rare but at least if an LGV dropped them on occasion there might be a glimmer of hope on dark seas.

Careful what you buy with your points people,you may never get a ROI and use a real trader tool not the in game version. It might save you a headache and an 8 hour round trip better spent doing something productive with your game time.

we are adding info to skill books one of next patches.

remember that those logs are sometimes are carried by npc traders - or are carried by people who buy them in bridgetown. 

Just now, admin said:

remember that those logs are sometimes are carried by npc traders - or are carried by people who buy them in bridgetown. 

Ah there is a glimmer of hope. Not bad then,in fact you just made my day! If I have a small hope to find these on an LGV or Trade Snow then I'm all set. Drives up costs with RNGesus at the controls and I'm game with that. Thank you!

19 hours ago, admin said:

So we need to stay in "Enemy" area (mostly far from friendly waters) near mentioned port either with Smuggler Trader (to enter shop) or War Ship to hunt traders (where battle instances can be invaded) and count for some luck.... For me it is hello kittyed up.

Edited by Darayavahus